Sign in to follow this  
Kahlan

difficult to reply in the forum

Kahlan    0

Hi, i started the topic "no longer acces to my account", And i received a response from BERIDOK, so i reply to hes answer, but i had to push at least 5 time on the button "reply to this topic", and now Dennis the administrator give me also a answer to my problem with my account and i wanted to react, so i go to the window thats indicate "reply to this topic..." but nothing happens, i can't write anything, This was in the browser Google Chrome, so i open my browser Firefox and login in firefox to this forum, because i wanted to reply to the topic where Dennis give me a answer, but i encounterd the same problem. Finnaly i started my other computer i try again, but no result at all. I think this is a bug in the site or something. So thats why i started this new topic, first to let know that i wanted react to my other topic and second that this is the only thing thats work for me here is to start a new topic, so i can write.

And i don't ask answers or solutions in this topic for the other topic i started.

Sincerely Kahlan.

Edited by Kahlan
write error in title topic (replie instead of reply, sorry)

Beridok    10

I do not have such problem (I use Firefox). Can you reply me in this topic? Or the problem seems only in previous thread?

If you are not able to reply here, you can tell me about that in direct (private) message @ http://forum.governorofpoker.com/profile/42-beridok/ 

I suspect, that issue could be temporary and now is not present. Usually such issues disappear after some time.

Edited by Beridok

Kahlan    0

Hi BERIDOK,

thx for your respons and sorry for the late reply,

its like you mentioned, it, this is a temporary issue, in google chrome and in Firefox, at least here in my home, even when i open a other computer. Sometimes it works immediately, and other times it takes hours before the little window opens where you can reply. I can always see immediately the different posts in this forum, but not always reply. This is not a huge problem for me, but a bit annoying.

Sincerly Kahlan.

Kahlan    0

Hello,

a little update on this problem.

I just reply on the two topics, and like BERIDOK mentioned above it was indeed a temporary problem, mayby because of a internetproblem in my region, or something else. Anyway the two replys i did was no problem at all. I pressed reply and immediatly i could reply,

What a great feeling to have quick reactions here in the forum and correct and/or helpfull tips.

THX THX THX

sincerly Kahlan.