Sign in to follow this  
Beridok

Beridok's Bugs Reports

Beridok    10

Sorry, this is not bug. I misunderstood the behavior of the bar.

Another find. If you have 2xXP bonus, the bar is red - it's full if it's 30 mins, it's red to the half if time is half - 15 minutes.

But if you level up while bonus is active, visually the bar will go to 0, but timer will keep going down.

I did not check if this cancel the bonus of doubled XP, but it's very unlikely. I just noticed the visual bug.

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beridok/screenshot/942810057091173259

[Click image for big version]:

4368284E66876618B4A61F1160995EB084F2E77B

Edited by Beridok
Revamp of topic.

Beridok    10

Today I found another bug in the game, You can check it yourself if you launch game, it's pretty easy... if you have mouse, at least, it's much harder to do on Android
It's similar to chat bug I posted: http://forum.governorofpoker.com/topic/88-chat-issues/

See that black circle around Julie? It's menu when clicking on person, but very small.
To reproduce you need to click twice very fast... it's easier on PC, since mouse have to buttons - same thing goes when clicking on players... resulting in very small buttons (in screen I've sent, they are invisible) and "unclickable". This has some impact on the game - since you cannot preview players and assume what kind of players are they.

However! There is one thing that differs from chat bug.
It remains this way, even if I try to click on any other player on the table
With chat, closing it and opening again was simple solution. Here it's needed to leave the table >.>
It does not affect other opened tables, though.

Screenshots (click to enlarge, otherwise you are unlikely to notice it):

E445EFA0E1319EB6B8F209FB246005520827A50B   42FDE561FE2F2D5C9188850DF897C5306B28AD42

Edited by Beridok

Beridok    10

Hello. One more bug report. I was switching languages back and forth from English to Polish (and Polish to English) and I noticed that one thing, that despite having English interface one thing remained in Polish - that's my current hand card combination (High Card). It is in English after next deal or (I suppose) after it changes into Pair, etc.

9CBFE853B57D057E72DB7B903D6CE8BB3411864B

Beridok    10

Not really a bug, but you should really add outline or something else to make some text more visible.

Same goes for "I'm back button" that usually happens to be between "Check/Fold" and "Call Any", making it hard to press (since there is little space between those buttons).

OyVRTXT.png

Edited by Beridok

Beridok    10

This might slightly cluttered post, but I do not want to post everything separately and increase post-counter as well as to keep more content at the same page.
Some of these might not occur anymore, because I browsed all my screens from Steam (and Android) and might be dated.

1) Chips over cards:
There is similar thing that bet's player make can overlap each other, covering first numbers - most notable on 8 players tables.
Also, note that guy on the left went all in and his chips are not marked with red background, but yellow (bet of lower value than maximum).

VXU3OtV.png

2) Thing as described in post above, being text hard to read and button hard to press. This has impact on gameplay if you cannot hit "I'm back" button, resulting in Folding good hand, which might cause negative emotions (including rage) >:(

RpUirhZ.pngqwbt45m.png

3) Only one card visible (that's also older thing):
As you can see even when I folded I didn't see my other card :|

BkVAWtK.pngO7RJGlp.png

4) When you use quotation marks "like this ones" in the game, you will send message with slashes. This makes it pretty ugly for the eye.
If you wondered what I said: My favorite combination of cards for trolling is "Jackass" and King. [Because it makes abbreviation  for JK = Just Kidding].

H3lrluN.png

5) Gender-bend bug. Or clothing room bug, as I like to call it. So, as you can see on right screen I was playing with my friend, P4trycja7, and I wanted to make her laugh/angry by copying her outfit and I changed my gender in inventory to Female and pressed Save. However, on the table it changed my outfit (same hat and color of shirt), but not gender. Resulting in staying Male.

(click to enlarge, if you don't see details clearly)
udkR05r.png  dbAmwsL.png

Edited by Beridok