Sign in to follow this  
Beridok

Chat issues

Beridok    10

Okay, so the bug that do not show messages from chat history/log is still there. You need to open chat, then send at least one message/emote to make it start registering.

But today I discovered other bug. If you use left & right mouse buttons really quick one after another, you may be successful to cause effect like on screenshots below, making only partial chat visible. To proof, it's not just random frame of animation, look on the "deal timer". Probably can be also done with just left click, but I found it easier to trigger with left+right.

PS: Width is dependent on the speed you manage to trigger it (interval between left and right click). Click image to enlarge.

iZUqOmy.jpg

XXXEjnW.jpg

MPZEsGX.jpg

Edited by Beridok

Beridok    10

I confirmed it's possible on Android, however, it's significantly harder because you need to double tap same spot. It's faster to double click with mouse using both left and right mouse button with little delay between each click.

HRh69gW.png

Ines    1

Hello Beridok, it's the issue that you reported us yesterday, right ? We will look into it and fix it :) 

Beridok    10
1 minute ago, Ines said:

Hello Beridok, it's the issue that you reported us yesterday, right ? We will look into it and fix it :) 

I mentioned this bug yesterday, but I was describing this, because it's similar method of reproducing (same thing makes it):
http://forum.governorofpoker.com/topic/107-beridoks-bugs-reports/?do=findComment&comment=449