Yamagata

Will there be Levels after 210?

I am a level 210 player.  Are there any more levels coming or should I just declare that I beat GOP3 and move on to another online game to max out and complete.  My son is also at level 210. 

Okay, I just did a poll of the 8 friends that are at level 210.  I am told by 4 of the 8 that they already asked GOP3 and they were told that 210 is the maximum level and that is it.  One of the level 210 people said that they would like to have a ring for reaching Level 210.  Then, we could be set back to level one.  That way we could then see who can collect the most Level 210 rings.  What about that? 

Howdy Yamagata! I'm not sure if level 210 will be our maximum level forever. However, as far as I know, there are currently no plans to add new levels in the near future.

I hit level 210 just now, and it's going up toward 211.

Hmmm, did they just change it ... or will it never reach I wonder.

I dont know what I will do without my $35,000 for levelling up!! 😁

I have 10 poker buddies that have reached level 210.  I polled them and 6 of them replied to my posts.  Only one of them said that they did not care.  Actually, from her answer, she does not care about anything.  She says that she does not take anything seriously. 

The other four players all said that they have reached level 210 and have contacted people at GOP3 and have been told that 210 is the peak level.  If you include me, that would make 6 out of  11 players that would like to see something get implemented. 

What I propose is that we all be given a ring and that  the levels be reset to zero and we collect points again to 210.  At that point we are given another ring and we start over again from zero.  People looking at the profiles can see how serious a player you are by the number of level 210 rings you have.  This should be easy to program into GOP.  All six of us concur.