I play a lot of poker.  Mostly here on GOP3.  I dont usually complain about hands but the old addage of he knows something i dont,  comes up when a player goes all in preflop with some ridiculous hand and I call with a strong hand and lose. I am talking pairs, big slick etc. All I can figure is that player knows what is coming and i got no chance. It doesnt add up and something is rotten in Denmark. I have seen this in other gamerooms too not just here.

There are many things that may cause people to go add-in in preflop...

There are many people, therefore there are many unpredictable things that may occur. I see no point in complaining in that...

Yes, it feels suspicious, but keep in mind that almost any hand can result in various combinations...

In most cases where an all in pre flop occurs the player usually has a low chip count and a great hand.  In the times that I have the great hand and the all in is called the  expectation is for all to fold and leave the pot unchallenged. It is a bluff.  J-2 OFF SUIT WITH A GOOD CHIP CALLS ALL IN PREFLOP AND GETS CALLED BY AK SUITED.  I get that anyone can win on any hand but come on losing that hand at an 8-10 seated table makes me veeerrryyy suspicious.  In the afore mentioned I had the AK AND called 300,000 and lost to j-2 off  what would you think?

• Like 1

sirfibsalot@ Yes, you got all the reasons to be more than suspicious !

I've seen a lot of hands like those myself, so Beridok ... please don't tell him otherwise ! This game is, has been and it will be even more rigged in the future.

I just left from a table few minutes ago, and there was one dude SrHarry, a high-roller and he was playing like he knew EXACTLY what to do.

I mean... one hand for instant.... he's raising before flop, and again and again to the river ... and then big surprise..... he folds when someone raising even higher.

And not just a small amount, there was a huge pot I'm telling you for sure.... he's got something like an cheating engine, which allows him to see other players cards !

Simple as that ! Like i said.... i've seen lots of hands like that and i'm playing for 3 years there !

So please, Beridok...... yoiu better watch closely, before you can say something else !!!

I know it's hard to prove, but the evidence shows very clear !!!

Have a nice day !!!

18 hours ago, BogdyNepo said:

I know it's hard to prove, but the evidence shows very clear !!!

What is your evidence? I am sorry, but you only speculate. You describe common situation, but what's the point? I did raise a lot, when I did have nothing, but had potential to have straight, flush, etc. But last time I fold, because nothing appeared. It's just different playstyle than yours, so accept the fact.
We can see the same image, but I can tell it's penguin. But what do you see?

animal-optical-illusion-jeep-advertiseme (click to enlarge).

It's most likely impossible to see other people cards, because you do not get such information from server. Only players see their cards and main cards. Server won't allow access to get card information. So, how do you say they do it? It's common standard that main things like RNG-system is there on the server-side. To prevent cheating.

Also, what would be point in allowing cheaters in the game?

PS: Remember that this is my opinion as player of GOP3, I am not part of GOP3 Developer team, don't take my answers like you would from Devs (e.g. Corrie, Dennis or Apollo).

6 hours ago, Beridok said:

What is your evidence? I am sorry, but you only speculate. You describe common situation, but what's the point? I did raise a lot, when I did have nothing, but had potential to have straight, flush, etc. But last time I fold, because nothing appeared. It's just different playstyle than yours, so accept the fact.
We can see the same image, but I can tell it's penguin. But what do you see?

animal-optical-illusion-jeep-advertiseme (click to enlarge).

It's most likely impossible to see other people cards, because you do not get such information from server. Only players see their cards and main cards. Server won't allow access to get card information. So, how do you say they do it? It's common standard that main things like RNG-system is there on the server-side. To prevent cheating.

Also, what would be point in allowing cheaters in the game?

PS: Remember that this is my opinion as player of GOP3, I am not part of GOP3 Developer team, don't take my answers like you would from Devs (e.g. Corrie, Dennis or Apollo).

Let's not debate this issue now Beridok, ok?... I have my opinion, i respect yours, but there's nothing you can do about it to change mine.

If you don't believe others when they say that something like that it can be possible... then there's no point to talk about it.

Be open minded, maybe then you will believe.

As a  reminder for you.... if you have played the previous GOP, Texas Tycoon.... you must know that there were lots of cheaters.

What's stopping them to do the same thing in this one as well ?

And like i said.... it's very hard to prove when someone is cheating, but you must be in the right place at the right time. I have... too many times.

Enjoy playing  and win big...  if you can !

I just wanna you to tell me how it is possible (according to you) to cheat in this game.

I am curious. And I would push it forward to Developers so they can fix it. But if you won't provide info... then it can't be fixed.

PS: You do not need to make whole post in bold.

Edited by Beridok