ArtmakerJen

somewhat dissapointed

Well don't let that title fool ya too much, over all I love this game.

BUT.... I worked my tail off to get to ruby last round.  Mainly because I want a new hat.

So what do I win?   An UGLY dog hat with rudolph antlers. 

THIS IS AUGUST!   WHY would ANYONE over there think we would want a hat that is more appropriate around DEC?

And a rerun at that.   I don't care for ANY of those dog hats where the dog is bent around the center of the hat.  (The puppies and kittens are adorable, just not these.)

I will still play, but working hard to reach ruby?   And I don't think I'll EVER make Emerald.   Not happening this round.  

Can I make a suggestion to the designers of this game?    How about offering up maybe a small sampling of hats and let US pick which one we want?

For that matter same goes for all the other prizes.    Tierras.   Seriously?  YUCK.   Rabbit foot keyrings.   I hate those things.  Rabbit's feet look better ON the rabbit.

Cigars?  PEEUUU.  

Why not say you won X number of gifts from X column.  (Some being worth more than others.)   And let US pick?

I love all the drinks.   Tissues are fun to hand out when someone is whining about losing.  BEER.   Never enough beer to go around.

Like that?   It might also be a way for your designers to see what is popular and what might be ready for retirement. 

Howdy Artmakerjen! Have you already collected of all of the Pirate Hats? If the answer is yes, you can try to contact our Support Team at support@governorofpoker.com and ask if they can swap the hat you won with another hat.

I didn't get ANY pirate hats.   Well the brown plain one from a ticket, but that's all.

I'd love to get one of the sea hats but this time around I can't seem to win a single game.   Not going to make ruby this time and every single game I play in the event is a loss.     At least in the regular tables I get my chips back and win points for second place.    But the event, it's wiping me out.

This seems to happen sometimes.   What ever algorithm changes happen, sometimes it's just not fun at all.  Game after game loss loss loss.... Not even a lousy pair to toss money on.    I think I'm done.   Diamond again.   I'll never see emerald.   And if the prize is a dated hat for a holiday MONTHS away, phoey.  Not worth the effort.

Bummed.    But I do have good rounds, maybe next time.

Howdy Artmakerjen!🤠

It looks you are having a bad luck streak. The good thing about bad luck streaks is that they can't last forever. We really hope you can have more luck for your next games. Best of luck Governor!🍀 🍀 🍀 

Thanks, oh I know.   Streaks blow wind.   I like riding the occasional waves much better.    Laying low this round, always better luck NEXT time.  lol.

And my losing streak seems to be getting worse.   I can't even get out of flipping bronze which usually takes just a few wins.  Lost millions of chips already.

I don't know what you did, but it blows wind.   I think I'll just log in, spin, say my howdees, collect what I can and lay off this game for awhile.

Oh I noticed the spins only give a half hour now.   Guess you want people leaving.   Ok, to the beach, (the real one) I go.

Would love one of those deep sea hats too.   But last time I worked my tail off I got a stupid rudolph dog hat which will NEVER be used.

Bah.... time to walk away for awhile I think.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:32 PM, ArtmakerJen said:

Well don't let that title fool ya too much, over all I love this game.

BUT.... I worked my tail off to get to ruby last round.  Mainly because I want a new hat.

So what do I win?   An UGLY dog hat with rudolph antlers. 

THIS IS AUGUST!   WHY would ANYONE over there think we would want a hat that is more appropriate around DEC?

And a rerun at that.   I don't care for ANY of those dog hats where the dog is bent around the center of the hat.  (The puppies and kittens are adorable, just not these.)

I will still play, but working hard to reach ruby?   And I don't think I'll EVER make Emerald.   Not happening this round.

Can I make a suggestion to the designers of this game?    How about offering up maybe a small sampling of hats and let US pick which one we want?

For that matter same goes for all the other prizes.    Tierras.   Seriously?  YUCK.   Rabbit foot keyrings.   I hate those things.  Rabbit's feet look better ON the rabbit.

Cigars?  PEEUUU.  

Why not say you won X number of gifts from X column.  (Some being worth more than others.)   And let US pick?

I love all the drinks.   Tissues are fun to hand out when someone is whining about losing.  BEER.   Never enough beer to go around.

Like that?   It might also be a way for your designers to see what is popular and what might be ready for retirement. 

What, those are rabbit feet?  How do you think I feel?  I thought they were cats paws.  I feel much better now.  They are not cat paws, but rabbit feet.  Thank you for explaining.  I feel better now.  I can tell that annoying person that laughs at me and says that he is sending me cat paws, that he is wrong and they are rabbits feet.  I feel better now.  I do get upset when he sends me the cat burgers.

Thank you for this post.  I feel better now.

On 8/29/2020 at 5:17 PM, Yamagata said:

What, those are rabbit feet?  How do you think I feel?  I thought they were cats paws.  I feel much better now.  They are not cat paws, but rabbit feet.  Thank you for explaining.  I feel better now.  I can tell that annoying person that laughs at me and says that he is sending me cat paws, that he is wrong and they are rabbits feet.  I feel better now.  I do get upset when he sends me the cat burgers.

Thank you for this post.  I feel better now.

Rabbits on  crutches.   :(  

How did that ever become someones idea of a "lucky" charm????  Sure not for the rabbit.