Sign in to follow this  
Goodkat

Two Questions

First question:

Am I right in thinking that when I send a message to support via laptop that I can only add one attachment per message?

When I send messages to support I sometimes try to attach two or three screenshots, and what happens is, I attach the first using the 'Choose Files' function, and then when I do that for a second time it appears to just overwrite the first file.

I wasnt sure if all three were still there, and I could only see the last dsiplayed each time, but I then get messages back from support saying there only seems to be one attachment even though I mentioned three.

So I'm guessing it only allows one attchment per message on that media.

If so that is a pain.

Second question:

Is there a way to change the email address attached to my GOP account?

For some reason when support reply to me it seems to take 4 or 5 days for it to come back through to my email. I know this because the date on support's reply is shown as 4 or 5 days prior to when it actually comes through to me.

I think it's just a rubbish email account provider on the email account I have nominated for GOP.

Anyway, by the time the reply from support comes back to me ... (usually saying, "it would be helpful for us if you could send those otther attachments that didnt come through"!! ) ... there is another message saying the ticket has now been closed due to the time elapsed.

And then the moment has passed.

Really it would be better if i could put a better email account on my GOP account for starters.

Thanks

Howdy Gookat! :)

Regarding your questions, here are the answers:

1 - It looks like you can only attach 1 screenshot per message. 
2 - Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you want to change your email address linked to your GOP account.

Hope we have helped.

Enjoy Poker Governor! ♠️♣️

6 hours ago, Salvo GOP said:

Howdy Gookat! :)

Regarding your questions, here are the answers:

1 - It looks like you can only attach 1 screenshot per message. 
2 - Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you want to change your email address linked to your GOP account.

Hope we have helped.

Enjoy Poker Governor! ♠️♣️

Thanks for the straightforward replies Salvo :)

• Like 1