Ines

6TH TEAM CHALLENGE CHEST

Looks like everything that most of the players suggest now and ever did before.... doesn't seem to be interesting ideas for them, developers.

Everything people want.... they don't even care. So, save your breathe, guys.... in time everyone will lose interest for this game, because everything they offer it's INSIGNIFICANT !!

That ULTRA SPIN TOKEN it's the best reward for everyone who spends hours and days trying to open all the chests... and that means high traffic for GOP.

So... you might as well give us this chance... at least this one, if nothing isn't good for you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BogdyNepo said:

Looks like everything that most of the players suggest now and ever did before.... doesn't seem to be interesting ideas for them, developers.

Everything people want.... they don't even care. So, save your breathe, guys.... in time everyone will lose interest for this game, because everything they offer it's INSIGNIFICANT !!

That ULTRA SPIN TOKEN it's the best reward for everyone who spends hours and days trying to open all the chests... and that means high traffic for GOP.

So... you might as well give us this chance... at least this one, if nothing isn't good for you.

You're right 100 %.

I will try Winamax.

• Like 1

I can understand that you make the 6th chest very difficult to get. I can also understand you are hesitant to give the ultra spin as a prize because you have to pay 100 Euro to buy it (can’t imagine anyone would do that btw). But I don’t understand that at the same time you double the coins for heads up and reduce the team points. For people who actually have a life that makes it impossible to get the 6th chest and even very hard to get the 5th. 

I see in my team that motivation is dropping. Usually at this time on Saturday we are close to finishing te challenge by getting the 5th chest. Bot now we are not even half way there. I haven’t played much either. Which has given me a lot of time to do stuff in the real world but I can’t imagine that this is what the developers want.

for me this is killing the fun. And apparently for most of my team members as well. If this change in the game is permanent I will probably quit the game. Which isn’t the end of the world because I’m pretty busy with other things.

just my two cents.

• Like 2

Hi again guys.

I am really angry with this new challenge, heads up doenst double anymore and we used to do 20000xp for the 5th chest now its for the 4th? 

Many of my team mates lost a tremendous amount of chips because of the connection problems, they keep sending you emails and its all the same, no answer and the issue mantains. 

And as some other players say, thanks a lot for the hat's that what we were really hoping for the 6th chest...

• Like 2

why double gold in heads up challenge this is not fair for players with little gold this challenge is to difficult for little teams so make the points for the boxes lower please this is madness players in my team the play almost day or night This is not healty and achievalble i like this game a lot but iám also heartpatient yesterday i play almost 17 hours in row and slept a little 5 ours. 

• Like 2

This game will die slowly.... in this rhythm, with all these useless changes and not even a satisfaction when you're playing.... i give it 6 months, maybe 1 year.

Just listen to us, your REAL money makers and revert those changes as they were before. Pretty soon people will get sick of these and run away !!

Ain't fun anymore, just management for you GOP !!

Edited by BogdyNepo
  • Like 2

On 3/3/2018 at 0:43 PM, BogdyNepo said:

Agreed 100%

By now my team used to already won the 5th chest or be really close... That´s not happening right now and people are really not that excited.

My guess, most players will quit the game, at least I will... There's a lot of other poker games out there and I have a life too... So thank you again for not once respond to any of my emails or my teams questions, suggestions and problems.

• Like 1

My team reach the 4th chest and no Super spin neither Mega spin.

Of course, i don't all the 6 th chest because for most of people who have a life, i don't spent my time playing this game.

But, It really sucks to get one of the two spin.

This is the end.

I'm looking for another game.

• Like 1

You say that the price of the headsup has been increased because you increase the chances of some item, i like to no what items, for me it stil the same, and if you mean the hats, i never won one whit headsup, and it is not worth the xtra 10 gold

Hi guys,

First by putting the points needed for the 6th chest challenge at 50K, we wanted to challenge more your team.

Second, we changed the Heads Up Challenge from 10 to 20 gold to increase the chance of some items.

Concerning the server problems, it will be fixed in the next update (this week). Sorry for the inconvenience!

We are going to re balance the team points so the 6th Chest will be easier next week! :) 

3 minutes ago, Ines said:

Hi guys,

First by putting the points needed for the 6th chest challenge at 50K, we wanted to challenge more your team.

Second, we changed the Heads Up Challenge from 10 to 20 gold to increase the chance of some items.

Concerning the server problems, it will be fixed in the next update (this week). Sorry for the inconvenience!

We are going to re balance the team points so the 6th Chest will be easier next week! :) 

Seriously? And you think these are good ideas?... From my point of view... these useless changes lower the game even more.

If you add another chest( and it's longer to complete), at least add another day or two to be completed. Not all teams have 35 members.

And what items are you talking about for Head's Up Challenge? Not to mention that the points are half now when you win a hand there. More hats or what ?

I give you a free advice for improving the game: a survey sent to everyone, with questions about the game, what do we want to be changed or improved, what we don't want, what we will want in the future, something like 20 questions or more. And that survey to have few options for everyone to choose what each one  likes  most.

For instant one question: Do you agree to pay 20 gold at Head's Up Challenge instead of 10?

• Like 2

Hi @BogdyNepo, many thanks for your feedback. On Facebook, we are planning to make a group for feedback and you could post your recommendations there :) 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Ines said:

Hi guys,

Hi Ines,

as lots of People said before the fun has gone in this game. I understand if u are interested in earning money, thats what is all about.

But if u do not undo the Change that HeadsUp give no longer 2x TeamPoints, many Players will quit. Its hard to reach even 5 Cheasts, lots of Gamers will not spend so much time, and this is no longer a question how many Dollars u wang to earn.

Lots of my TeamMates just wait if u undo this Change, otherwise they all quit.

Getting the 50k Points is nearly unpossible for most of us, cause we won't play round the clock. As I suggested before, just publish in this forum how many Teams got the 6 Cheast, and how many don't

Your strategie to earn money is too aggressive in my opinion. I am even willing to spend 2 or 3 Euro per Month. BUT I WILL NOT SPENT A SINGLE CENT TO GET THOSE ITEMS, OR TO PLAY THE GAME IN A FAIR WAY.

Think about that. And think also about that there are humans without an Facebook Account, sounds strange maybe, but I havent and will not have it in any future :-)

It is so sad, cause u created such a great Game, but now u destroy it by taking the fun playing it.

• Like 2

Hi Ines,

No need to make the Revolution in this game.

Just cancel the 6th challenge and bring us back our usual challenge with 5th chest and Mega spin Token.

And cancel also the Heads up evolution you make since last week.

Sometime, being most simple is the best solution.

If the next challenge remain 6th chest, i will not play it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ines said:

Hi guys,

Hello Inez, 

please lower the points from the chest it this is grazy i have my own team Kyra Family good team some people play almost day or night to finish the chest this is madness people has a privet live to Thursday i have play 17 hours almost non stop not everyone in my team can play so much iám heartpatient but i will fight for my team but not like this way i'am very tired now 6 chest okay but with lower points please and put more gold in the chest and more chips. I'am addicted with the game but make at easier so that people more relaxer can play and not stressfull. Why double gold in Heads up? 

most important for me is give us back double TeamPoints in HeadsUp and reduce it to 10 Gold again. NO INTERREST IN MORE ITEMS!!!

...then the 6Cheast makes sense ... and we even get a Chance to get it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ines said:

Hi @BogdyNepo, many thanks for your feedback. On Facebook, we are planning to make a group for feedback and you could post your recommendations there :) 

No offence Ines. But why  on Facebook?.... I might want to be anonymous if i do that, it's my choice, like everyone's too. Isn't that the main idea for a survey?

And i agree with Radiant... 6th chest is good idea, but not just now. Maybe when you see more people playing.

Leave 10 gold for Head's up Challenge, people will lose interest very sonn.

Edited by BogdyNepo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kyra said:

Why double gold in Heads up? 

...cause HeadsUp now is 4 times more expansive like before.... they want to force us buy Gold and Chips

• Like 1

i tink its a lot of bs that you doubled the prici from headsup so we have more change of a item, tho you really think we are so simple

Last challenge i get 80 gold from the chest so 8time play and its done. Some people play a lot for gold and chips wat does GOP with that money? The server is very bad and the prizes are not much  I agree with people please lower chest points up 30K for the first 5 chests 40K for the 6 chest maby a idea and put in the last chest the ultra spin token and in box 3 the mega spin token some people pay's a lot for this game so they will see at back in the challenges. This must be a game for everyone not only for the rich one 

We can only wait for that survey, i'm thinking in cases like this now.... that's the best and most indicated solution not just for a game, but for everything.

It's like you see for yourself the level you have reached as a business and see everyone's opinion if something else must be improved.

I will talk with the team and see if we can make an anonymous survey. People on Facebook wanted also to give their opinions through a form. 

Many thanks for your feedback guys. I will consider them :)