Ines

6TH TEAM CHALLENGE CHEST

Recommended Posts

Hello Ines

I hope that your team will listen to the comments here and on Facebook and that your team will do with the questions they people has so make het a little bit easier for people who play in the challenge 

Wat is the Facebook page on Facebook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kyra said:

Hello Ines

I hope that your team will listen to the comments here and on Facebook and that your team will do with the questions they people has so make het a little bit easier for people who play in the challenge 

Wat is the Facebook page on Facebook?

hello Kyra the Facebook page is Governor of poker 3

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the server problems are existing since over a year!!you get enough money to get bigger servers!!

you taking the chips from the people step by step!!you not even reply on people’s complaining.sverel,players waiting for an answer from you since day’s!!this is not ok!!you are cheating your costumers!!get your stuff together!!this is not funny anymore!!

people be aware,they don’t give a **** about you!!they only wanted to make money!!

this game is super suspect and I could see this,because I playing it since more then 2years!!

many players are super frustrated including me!!

it is obviously that they have a lot of problems with the server!!

GoP you can’t treat people like this!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok now I’m super angry!!!you deleted my message to your customer service!!what the hell you are doing!!i want my chips back you took away from me!! It was 100 million in the last week step by step!!don‘t tell me to tell you when this happened,it happens all the time!!

you can’t react like this and delet people messages,without answering them!!!I was waiting for days for a reply from you!!

AND YOU JUST DELETED IT!!!YOU CAN‘T TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS!!YOU CHEAT ON THEM!!

YOU STOLEN MY CHIPS WITH YOUR SERVER PROBLEMS AND WHEN THE COSTUMERS ARE COMPLAINING YOU DELETED THEM!!!!!!,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Rinus said:

hello Kyra the Facebook page is Governor of poker 3

:)

that is only a info page not a comment pace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My team managed to open the 6th chest but the "gifts" was just disappointment.
GoP team are you kidding us?
Why you increased the heads up from 10 gold to 20 gold? To give us silly and useless hats, pins, etc?
Even the mega spin tokens doesn't worth the 50.000 points! Your hype was to good to be true...
We are not robots, we have lives and play for fun you know.
Also your server problems are so many that make the game unplayable.
At least you should fix connection issues!
I just stay because i have many friends...

PS. Make the survey here in forum, we don't have all social media, and and don't want to make...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not my team we finish the challenge but my team is very very tired from playing now we has finish yesterday night at 00:15 hour not healthy for a heartpatient as me this challenge was madness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, many thanks for your feedback.

First, if I make the anonymous survey, it will be on this forum so don't worry (no Facebook)

Second, the server problems will be fixed in the next release.

Third, support is getting several hundreds of support tickets each day. Sometimes there is a delay due to a spike in reports, but usually they answer pretty quickly. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi 

i understand that you changed heads up from 10 to 20 gold 

but you dont have changed winnings that are not fair at all if you double gold you need double winnings to and bring it to 2 milj if you win 12 times

Edited by dvenzley
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was writting to you 2 weeks ago,you deleted everything!!i was telling what happened.I lost a lot of chips,cause of your server problems.when i say a lot,then I mean A LOT!!!

Now they say I have to tell exactly when it happened,what I DID in the mail which you deleted!!what is wrong with your customer support??!!

You‘r Server problems take my chips!!

And then you tell me,I have to tell you exactly when it happed.

I DID AND YOU DELETED IT!!!!

YOU CANNOT TREAT YOUR CUSTOMER LIKE THAT!!!

TO all PEOPLE who are playing this game,be aware they give a **** about you!!!They only take your money!!

server problems since longer then a year!!!

ines did you ask yourself why hundert of people writting you,because they have a reason to complain.think about that!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you really try to fix the connections issues and give us a more fair challenge because my team already lost some great players and i don´t think many of them will stick around much more.

Great disapoinment.

And by the way, some others had asked and I will to, where's the list of teams who have reached the 6th chest???

Will you give back the chips that some people lost because of the connection issues? Will you at least give them an answer?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 6:47 PM, p8hcb said:

My team managed to open the 6th chest but the "gifts" was just disappointment.
GoP team are you kidding us?
Why you increased the heads up from 10 gold to 20 gold? To give us silly and useless hats, pins, etc?
Even the mega spin tokens doesn't worth the 50.000 points! Your hype was to good to be true...
We are not robots, we have lives and play for fun you know.
Also your server problems are so many that make the game unplayable.
At least you should fix connection issues!
I just stay because i have many friends...

PS. Make the survey here in forum, we don't have all social media, and and don't want to make...

I agree with you AMEN!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, User said:

I was writting to you 2 weeks ago,you deleted everything!!i was telling what happened.I lost a lot of chips,cause of your server problems.when i say a lot,then I mean A LOT!!!

Now they say I have to tell exactly when it happened,what I DID in the mail which you deleted!!what is wrong with your customer support??!!

You‘r Server problems take my chips!!

And then you tell me,I have to tell you exactly when it happed.

I DID AND YOU DELETED IT!!!!

YOU CANNOT TREAT YOUR CUSTOMER LIKE THAT!!!

TO all PEOPLE who are playing this game,be aware they give a **** about you!!!They only take your money!!

server problems since longer then a year!!!

ines did you ask yourself why hundert of people writting you,because they have a reason to complain.think about that!!!

 

Hi, could you send them a mail of what happened exactly, when and a screenshot of the mail deleted? 

Server problems will be fixed in this update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

11 hours ago, Cris said:

I hope you really try to fix the connections issues and give us a more fair challenge because my team already lost some great players and i don´t think many of them will stick around much more.

Great disapoinment.

And by the way, some others had asked and I will to, where's the list of teams who have reached the 6th chest???

Will you give back the chips that some people lost because of the connection issues? Will you at least give them an answer?

 

I will talk with the team to see if we can post the winners of the 6th chest. Of course we will give back the lost chips because of connection issues. You just need to write a mail to support and tell what happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ines,

Is it possible to give us more time Xp doubler during the 6th challenge.

For example, each day, you give us 4 hours Xp doubler.

Indeed, the 6th challenge last week give us Xp doubler after the challenge, but it was useless because many people were fed up to complete it.

Giving us Xp doubler every day to try to complete the 6 th challengs is more suitable.

What do you think about that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @radiant, many thanks for this recommendation for XP Doublers. I will write this down and talk about it with the team :) 

Hi @Cris, I talked with the team and there are more than 200 teams that reached the 6th chest challenge. I will post a list later of the teams that reached it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cris said:

And by the way, some others had asked and I will to, where's the list of teams who have reached the 6th chest???

Here: http://forum.governorofpoker.com/topic/140-6th-chest-challenge-poker-team-list/

My 3 cents: Sit&Go do not give proper significant amount of XP. I think it is too small :(
But I saw changes - we will see how that results after week-end.

 

Edited by Beridok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ines said:

Hi, could you send them a mail of what happened exactly, when and a screenshot of the mail deleted? 

Server problems will be fixed in this update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

I will talk with the team to see if we can post the winners of the 6th chest. Of course we will give back the lost chips because of connection issues. You just need to write a mail to support and tell what happened. 

Hi Ines,

it must happened bevor Monday.i recognised it on Monday.

i already told to the costumer service and they ask me to tell when i lost my chips.i told them day‘s/weeks bevor.i was sending them screenshot and when it happened and were.

they deleted my message!!!i lost a lot of chips and I’m a very good costumer of you!!playing since  2016 and I played over 100000 hands.

now they said I have to tell again  exactly.

what I did longer then a week ago,probably 2 weeks.i never got an answer,the only thing what happened was that my message was deleted!!!

They said I have to tell again,but after this long time I cannot anymore,because it was too much.I did already long time ago and they deleted it.

now i can’t say it anymore:((

i feel betrayed so much from you!!!!

the name from the costumer service is Lars or Natalie.but mostly Lars

you can not give your costumer the fault about stuff,what you did!!!

your server issues are going on for long time and people are loosing chips because of that!!!this is not ok!!!

I still didn’t got any answer again,I’m still waiting!!

your costumer service is very bad!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, User said:

Hi Ines,

it must happened bevor Monday.i recognised it on Monday.

i already told to the costumer service and they ask me to tell when i lost my chips.i told them day‘s/weeks bevor.i was sending them screenshot and when it happened and were.

they deleted my message!!!i lost a lot of chips and I’m a very good costumer of you!!playing since  2016 and I played over 100000 hands.

now they said I have to tell again  exactly.

what I did longer then a week ago,probably 2 weeks.i never got an answer,the only thing what happened was that my message was deleted!!!

They said I have to tell again,but after this long time I cannot anymore,because it was too much.I did already long time ago and they deleted it.

now i can’t say it anymore:((

i feel betrayed so much from you!!!!

the name from the costumer service is Lars or Natalie.but mostly Lars

you can not give your costumer the fault about stuff,what you did!!!

your server issues are going on for long time and people are loosing chips because of that!!!this is not ok!!!

I still didn’t got any answer again,I’m still waiting!!

your costumer service is very bad!!

 

 

Can’t believe it!!!it happened AGAIN!!!

MY MESSAGE IS DELETED AGAIN!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!

YOU BETRAYED ME AGAIN!!!

WHY YOUR COSTUMER SERVIC LARS IS DELETED MY MESSAGE,WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

I WHANT MY CHIPS BACK YOU TAKEN FROM ME!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

I‘M ANGRY AND !!!

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, User said:

Can’t believe it!!!it happened AGAIN!!!

MY MESSAGE IS DELETED AGAIN!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!

YOU BETRAYED ME AGAIN!!!

WHY YOUR COSTUMER SERVIC LARS IS DELETED MY MESSAGE,WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

I WHANT MY CHIPS BACK YOU TAKEN FROM ME!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

I‘M ANGRY AND !!!

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!??

 

Just now, User said:

Can’t believe it!!!it happened AGAIN!!!

MY MESSAGE IS DELETED AGAIN!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!

YOU BETRAYED ME AGAIN!!!

WHY YOUR COSTUMER SERVIC LARS IS DELETED MY MESSAGE,WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

I WHANT MY CHIPS BACK YOU TAKEN FROM ME!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

I‘M ANGRY AND !!!

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!??

Is this how you deal with the complaining of your costumer??!!DELETED!!???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you know they deleted your message? O.o
Is there something I am not able to understand...?

Any way, if they did not give your chips back, it's probably because they were unable to verify information you provided - maybe you are just a beggar and try to get chips for free... That's possible, and I am guessing. If you want real clarification wait for answer from GOP3 team member.

PS: Please do not overuse Caps Lock typing - it makes your message look less serious and way harder to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Beridok said:

How can you know they deleted your message? O.o
Is there something I am not able to understand...?

Any way, if they did not give your chips back, it's probably because they were unable to verify information you provided - maybe you are just a beggar and try to get chips for free... That's possible, and I am guessing. If you want real clarification wait for answer from GOP3 team member.

PS: Please do not overuse Caps Lock typing - it makes your message look less serious and way harder to read.

I did not delete my message on my own.they deleted it!! I just was writting them,as I said and my message disappeared.

No I’m not a beggar,I’m a very long loyal player.i wouldn’t complain if there is no reason for it.

i‘m playing since a very long time and played over 110000 hands.

im a very good costumer.

i‘m just really annoyed about how the server problems take your chips and it is getting too much!!i was sending screenshots and protocols about it.i didn’t got an answer,for a very long time.

they deleted it!!not me!!

it is obviously that they have some issues with the server and the app

 

Edited by User

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ines, Apollo and dev's team,

Can you tell me if there are always Mega spin token in the 5th box for all people ?

For this second challenge 6th chest, there is a little hope to win an Ultra spin token to the 6th box.

But, how do you give this Ultra ? First team who reach the 6th chest will get it, or it is given randomly ?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now