Ines

6TH TEAM CHALLENGE CHEST

i'am a good Heads up player but now GOP double gold in Heads up i play it no more i have not so much gold 106 5 time heads up and i'am out of gold why why double gold in heads up i realy dont understand this 

Hi @User, how can your message disappear? You can send them screenshots of your conversation. We got some server issues but we always give back the chips that you lost during these issues, we just need to know when exactly to verify what you say.

Our customer service may take some days to respond but they always solve your issue. They can't delete a message you sent. Even if they could, you couldn't know. Show them the screenshots, tell them what exactly happened and wait because they have a lot of tickets.

The server issues are fixed in this new update. Only support can verify your information about chips that you lost in a server issue. Many thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @radiant, try to do the 5th and 6th chest and find out ;) 

We give it randomly :) 

Hi, is it possible to make an update to announce the 6th challenge who begins today, because there are some change with rewards compare to last week.

Of course, many people had already seen the changes when they play to Gop 3 with the pop up.

2 hours ago, Ines said:

Hi @User, how can your message disappear? You can send them screenshots of your conversation. We got some server issues but we always give back the chips that you lost during these issues, we just need to know when exactly to verify what you say.

Our customer service may take some days to respond but they always solve your issue. They can't delete a message you sent. Even if they could, you couldn't know. Show them the screenshots, tell them what exactly happened and wait because they have a lot of tickets.

The server issues are fixed in this new update. Only support can verify your information about chips that you lost in a server issue. Many thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @radiant, try to do the 5th and 6th chest and find out ;) 

We give it randomly :) 

hi ines,

i was sending serverels message.

they were sendet and i was getting this automatically message from your costume service that they got my message and will answer me soon.

it didn't happend.instead my message was deleted!

i didn't make a screenshot of my message,cause how should i know,this going to happen!?

it is not ok to tell me that this is not happening.

as i said i'm a very loyal costumer of you and being very long a part of this game.

i feel betrayed and cheated.

your server problems are taking the chips of your costumers and this is not ok.

i would not complain if it didn't happened.

but it did!!!

i explained to you allready bevor what happend and how you react is disrespectful.

please fix this!!

Hello Inez

My super team has finish box 3 in 5:30 hours only i dont understand why Heads up challenge has double gold for lower points why did you do that by every winning hand you get only 2 points with the doubler on that is not fair

Feeling disappointed with the increase in gold to play heads up challenge. Have played several rounds were i have won 1 chest or less where I used to be able to win 5-10 chest at a time before the change. Don't understand why if the game kick you out because it can't find another player it still keeps my gold either that does not seem fair. Wish you could correct that.

hi ines

you told that you  always give back the chips that you lost during these issues

very strange  i know already 2 friends that losed 14 and 15 milj  they sended screenshots time when it happened and they never have there money back

they left this game and they never come back because this are not normal

It said no more cat hats, now I have two!

Team mate got a ultraspin, would have been nice if I got one too as the teams regular mvp.

Looking fwrd to live stream

hi ines

i like that there are ultra spins inside chests now 

but it are not fair that i person that maked only 13 points have a ultra spin and that i maked 15842 points and MVP have less 

i think you need people that work harder and are MVP give better things in chests

2 hours ago, dvenzley said:

but it are not fair that i person that maked only 13 points have a ultra spin and that i maked 15842 points and MVP have less 

i think you need people that work harder and are MVP give better things in chests

But some people are MVP only because they play big stakes, not necessarily play a lot of time... that's why it's also unfair. Rewards are random, and MVPs are still thing being discussed - many people "demand" rewards for MVPs...

Hi beridok

sometimes i play kings crown but thats all that i play in las vegas so dont tell me that i play big stakes and i play every day between 8 and 12 hours this game

and that player that maked 13 points he play not 1 hour a day so i think its normal that i find that it are not fair

Beridok, it is up to you as a team to decide what is fair but I can certainly say that the current system is silly. People who don't contribute hardly anything to tasks are more likely to be rewarded handsomely (based on the fact most teams have barely active or infrequent players) ?! 

Similarly, I am certain that MVP's play in team spirit for the greater good of the team. And are more likely to lose chips to win points for others. But surely they if anyone deserve to have a higher chance of winning based on percentage of points the player has contributed to task. 

BTW I am not saying MVPs only should be rewarded. Just a better link between some observable variable (i.e percentage contribution to team points) and outcome (reward). Lots of players also lose money playing at higher tables than they normally would, trying to win more money for the team. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

In my opinion, there is something wrong with this new challenge. In my team it was not profitable to achieve this 6th chest and was extremly frustrating in the most of cases. The time, chips allocated to reach this goal per person was not fairly rewarded. 
As a team, we obviously want that everybody can win super gifts but the reality is that people do not contribute as the same for many good reasons !  After the challenge, in my team, some good players was raging, threating to leave the game and it's understandable.  

Ok, we won a specific "Mystery Cat Hat" but when you play poker you firstly want win more chips ! That's the root of the game.

What I can suggest, I think here the "problem" is the time/risk spent per person to complete the challenge. A solution could be reduce this ratio by hiring people who can assume a minimum of TP in order to balance the effort.
But the tools in game do not allow us to prospect properly. Maybe there is something to do with that. (ex. specific hiring message in the team research / promote teams ranking to attract players, ...). It's a  very elitist solution.

I take the opportunity to say that my team "FIGHT CLUB" is looking for new players ;)

OR

Manage a team prize pool. Wonder something that could evolve in function of the achievement (number of chests) that could be fairly randomize in function of the investissement (number of TP?). Maybe imagine for the teams which achieve the 6 chests, a ULTRA spin which will be randomly win among the 3 first MVP's for exemple and do the same with MEGA and SUPER (and other stuffs) for the rest of the teams. Finally, manage a prize team pool more fairly !

On 8.3.2018 at 1:49 PM, User said:

hi ines,

i was sending serverels message.

they were sendet and i was getting this automatically message from your costume service that they got my message and will answer me soon.

it didn't happend.instead my message was deleted!

i didn't make a screenshot of my message,cause how should i know,this going to happen!?

it is not ok to tell me that this is not happening.

as i said i'm a very loyal costumer of you and being very long a part of this game.

i feel betrayed and cheated.

your server problems are taking the chips of your costumers and this is not ok.

i would not complain if it didn't happened.

but it did!!!

i explained to you allready bevor what happend and how you react is disrespectful.

please fix this!!

So you not going to give an answer about this?silenc?ignoring?

Very disappointing

3 hours ago, dvenzley said:

Hi beridok

sometimes i play kings crown but thats all that i play in las vegas so dont tell me that i play big stakes and i play every day between 8 and 12 hours this game

and that player that maked 13 points he play not 1 hour a day so i think its normal that i find that it are not fair

i need take more riks to make the points and i lose more money, what i have from chests are not enough to recover loses

that player whit 13 points losed maybe 100k chips but he have 2 mega spins and recieved 1 ultra spin he win a lot off money for doing nothing if you call that fair no it are not

• Like 1

Well said beridok on these responses you gave ,I agree the team is the ones who make changes if you don't feel it's fair remove a player who don't contribute as much as everyone else, that's what team building is and it's a team challenges !!!!! Well done Gop3 team I like it , it broke me but it's poker !!!!!!

That depends on your vision for the team. If you want a team of ultra players thats fine. If you are just a group of casual GOP players then seems a bit harsh to kick people who may not make many points for various reasons but are still active. Certainly I would not want to be on a team like that.

The issue is its a bit like a welfare state. The better players provide a good security for all the players lower down with few chips by paying more tax (more games, higher stakes). Two megaspins rewarded for those players for not doing very much or having few chips is an excellent prize.

The annoying thing is when someone gets 10K + points and those with 2K + only make up 1/3 of the team. Maths tells you other 2/3 more likely to get prize of ultraspin. Its like someone on the welfare state getting a better offer of a mansion whilst the hardworking taxpayer doesn't. 

12 hours ago, dvenzley said:

i need take more riks to make the points and i lose more money, what i have from chests are not enough to recover loses

That's the problem, many players couldn't be MVP, because they are no all-in junkies, they want to win chips. The team-points should be subtracted for lost stakes.

Hi guys, we will think about these suggestions for MVP players and the team! :) 

Hi @User you need to wait for contact to find a solution, I can't do anything about it. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

On ‎9‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 1:57 PM, LondonBoy said:

It said no more cat hats, now I have two!

Team mate got a ultraspin, would have been nice if I got one too as the teams regular mvp.

Looking fwrd to live stream

Miauwwww I want a puppy hat 

Hi Ines and Gop3 Team,

The next challenge begin this week ?

Is it possible to end the challenge on sunday, like this many people can play to Gop3.

I got Xp double in a box today, but i can't use it because i am too busy to my job. It is impossible to play.

Thanks.

Edited by radiant