Ines

6TH TEAM CHALLENGE CHEST

1 hour ago, radiant said:

Hi Ines and Gop3 Team,

The next challenge begin this week ?

Is it possible to end the challenge on sunday, like this many people can play to Gop3.

I got Xp double in a box today, but i can't use it because i am too busy to my job. It is impossible to play.

Thanks.

No not on Sunday that is to soon for many teams. My team has finish Sunday round 14:00 hour 

2 minutes ago, Kyra said:

No not on Sunday that is to soon for many teams. My team has finish Sunday round 14:00 hour 

The challenge may ending 19:00 o'clock on sunday and begin tuesday, for example.

4 hours ago, radiant said:

The challenge may ending 19:00 o'clock on sunday and begin tuesday, for example.

let the challenge end on Sunday 00:00 hours 

Why not, but there are Xp double who come with the box.

It will be not possible to play until 2 o'clock in the morning for that.

Don't forget also that many people need to go to work on monday.

Read that you will re-evaluate the team points for high stakes blackjack. Please don’t reduce that too like you did with spin and play and heads up. This is the only game left for players that don’t have a huge stack to score a descent number of team points.

3 hours ago, losiewsky said:

Will I get reward if I join to team during challenge?

No. To prevent abusing. I think it would only work if you never had a team.

I would like to leave my comment to your 6. Chest challenge.

In short i dont like it. 

Long: With 5 Chest it was fun to do the challenge and yes my Team could win it easy and relaxed. Some ok lots of pokerrounds, some heads up and done.

Now it is stress. As a medium sized Team with most Players below 25 Million Chips we really must put work in it. And we did and made it.

Only way to make it is high stakes blackjack. I came here to play poker. But poker gives not enough points. At least with my chips and free time.

Also before the 6. Chest heads up games gave double teampoints when the xp doupler was active. This is history.

I blew all my 22 Millions in chips for my team in the last 2 weeks doing blackjack. I also lost Most of the fun playing gov3.

I dont care for hats or Pins i want a nice pokergame. I am not wearing a silly cat on my head. No way.

Of course i could just quit the challenge and Team but it would not be the same.

Done

Der Doc 

Team: BLACKMAGIC

16 hours ago, dvenzley said:

why big wins are closed

Because they are finding way to prevent cheaters from abusing Big Win...

@Der Doc yes, I agree, it's exhausting :( Hopefully no more chests...

Hi Ines,

The 6th chest is over.

The rewards in the boxes were well balanced, it's the first time i reach the 6th box. (no Ultra token but it doesn't matter) :)

However, if i can suggest some ideas :

I was expecting more XP points (like 10 000 in two box).

I got several gold. But, i will not use them.

The idea to give a Mega token and a hat in the 6th box is good. Even if i found these hats completely useless.

There some people who are more interested in gold and others want chips and others want XP.

Is it possible to give a choice when a box is open (between some gold and chips, or between some chips and XP points). Governor will just hit what they prefer.

I don't know if it is too difficult to program this in the game.

Giving us 24 hours XP double points after playing several hours for several days is useless  and completely masochistic.

Like many people i work and i can't spend my day to play this game.

It is more interesting to give us 4 hours by day XP double during the challenge.

You and your team make a succes with this game, so congratualtions about that.

The next challenge begin next thursday ?

Hi guys, thank you for your feedback and suggestions! We will look into them! And yes the next challenge starts Thursday, 9 AM :) 

Also want the challenge to start on tuesday and ends on sunday. Good idea from Radiant to let players choose between chips-xp-gold or collectables. Keep up the good work!

Hi all,

Ines for the third challenge that would be great to give an Ultra token for all team who reach the 6th chest because it is not easy to get it.

To support governor who want to reach this challenge, is it possible to give us a piggy bank before thursday when the challenge begins.

Thank you.

DEAR INES AND THE GOP3 TEAM,

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU A LITTLE HOW OUR TEAM IS FEELING ABOUT THE NEW ADJUSTMENTS BEING MADE TO GOP3. WE HAVE MANAGED TO GET ALL THE 6TH CHESTS SINCE THEY CAME OUT. BUT WE ARE NOTICING ESPECIALLY THIS LAST WEEK THAT NO MATTER WHAT WE WERE PLAYING WE WOULD GO 10-28 HANDS IN A ROW WITH JUST LOSSES, WE DON'T FEEL THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. WHEN IT WAS 5 CHEST IT WAS FUN TO PLAY ADDING THE 6TH CHEST. HAS JUST ADDED AND ELEMENT OF STRESS AND PRESSURE THAT IS TAKING THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME. SEVERAL OF OUR MEMBERS HAVE HAD TO RESORT TO BUYING CHIPS TO KEEP UP OUR WINNING STREAK. AND IF WE WERE NOT LOOSING ON EVERY GAME ON EVERY TABLE NO MATTER WHAT ROOM WE WERE PLAYING IT THIS WOULD NOT BE THE CASE.(THIS IS A VERY SNEAKY WAY FOR YOU TO GET MEMBERS TO HAVE TO SPEND MONEY THAT THEY WOULD NOT OTHERWISE DO ON THE GAME). WE GET THE SIXTH CHEST THINKING ITS GOING TO BE THE ULTIMATE SPIN AND NO NOW MOST OF US HAVE 3 THAT'S RIGHT 3 CAT HATS. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE CUTE AND ALL MOST OF US DON'T NEED OR WANT ANOTHER HAT. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WAS LARGER SUMS OF CASH BACK IN THE CHEST TO RECOUP THE LOSSES WE MAKE TRYING TO EARN THEM ESPECIALLY SINCE. YOU ALL ANNOUNCE THE RECONFIGURATION OF THE ALLOCATION OF POINTS. WE CAME IN 28TH PLACE OVER ALL THE CHALLENGE BEFORE THE ONE THAT JUST ENDED THEN YOU STARTED RE CONFIGURING THINGS AND EVEN THO WE FINISHED WE WERE MUCH FARTHER BACK IN THE PACK -58 BILLION PLUS IN THE HOLE. THIS DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT. I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO KEEP BUYING MORE CHIPS SO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FREE SPINS AND WHEN THE COME I HAVE NOTICED THAT I AM ALWAYS JUST GETTING THE LOWEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE. NOT COOL. HOW CAN I DO ANY THING TO HELP MY TEAM IF I AM STUCK ON THE 1K TABLE AND YOU GIVE MORE SHIELDS TO HIGHER BETS. I HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY AS I AM DISABLE BUT NOT THE FUNDS TO GET ON THE BIGGER TABLES AND BEING LEVEL 51 I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO STAY ON THE HIGHER TABLES BUT I PERSONALLY GOT 3.5 MILLION IN CHIPS LAST NIGHT  AFTER CASHING IN MY MEGA SPINS ONLY TO HAVE YOU TAKE 2,5 MILLION BACK FROM  ME IN TWO HANDS OF POKER JUST LIKE THAT IT WAS GONE. WHAT'S THE POINT OF GIVING IT TO ME IF YOUR JUST GOING TO MAKE ME LOOSE IT. THIS GAME HAS BECOME A STRESS IN MY LIFE I DON'T NEED. WAS ALMOST CONSIDERING NOT PLAYING BUT I LIKE MY FRIENDS ON THE TEAM AND IT IS NOT THERE FAULT. THAT YOU ALL ARE MESSING WITH THE PROGRAMMING, PLEASE CONSIDER BEING MORE EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO WIN LOSS RECORD 28 GAMES IN A ROW IS A BIT EXCESSIVE. WHEN THE TOURNAMENTS WERE JUST 5 CHEST I COULD MAKE MVP STATUS NOW THAT YOU HAVE ADDED THE 6TH ONE I DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS TO RIDE OUT THE LOSSES AND STILL ACCUMULATE ENOUGH SHIELDS TO BE MVP ANYMORE I AM RUNNING A DISTANT BUT CONSTANT 3RD PLACE. AS A TEAM WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW CHANGES JUST THOUGHT IF I DIDN'T SAY SOMETHING YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW. PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME FUN AGAIN.

ALISON OFFICER Ibet, ufold

NAME TITLE TEAM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LondonBoy said:

I def think the daily spin should have a multiplier based on ur level. Nearly every other game has this

It does. But on range of your level... So it's not your level*chips = win, but Your_level_range*chips... and range has max. cap at 50 lvl, I believe.

Then you are supposed to earn more on your own.

Hello Inez and GOP team,

I surgest, Put the ultra spin token in the last chest for every team who finish the challenge, then it is more a challenging for players to play 

• Like 1

Hello Ines,

I totally agree with KYRA.

Ultra spin must be given to all team who get the 6th chest.

The best would be 2 Ultra token, one in the five chest and one in the 6th chest.

Because, team lost a lot of point to complete the challengs.

My team lost 1 billion chips to complete the 6th chest.

We get...two Mega token.

This is clearly not enough this reward.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, radiant said:

Hello Ines,

I totally agree with KYRA.

Ultra spin must be given to all team who get the 6th chest.

The best would be 2 Ultra token, one in the five chest and one in the 6th chest.

Because, team lost a lot of point to complete the challengs.

My team lost 1 billion chips to complete the 6th chest.

We get...two Mega token.

This is clearly not enough this reward.

I agree with Radiant