5a96878941052_teamchallenge_new_cheststeam.png.6597271decba353a2603f6e83615d3c8.png

Hi Governors, like we said in the Live Stream on Friday, we are introducing a new team challenge that will start the 1st of March!

The Poker Team feature is a great way to group with friends and other players.

This week Team Challenge will have 6 chests!

We wanted to challenge the teams that are hitting 5, so we introduced a 6th one (a harder one!)

We got some great feedback from the 5th chest so we introduced XP doublers in all chest and we are giving away mystery hats...

Chest can contain:

• XP Doubler
  • Mystery Hats
  • VIP Hats
  • Normal Hats
  • Gold
  • XP
  • Chips
  • Super Spin Token
  • Mega Spin Token
  • Pins

Ready?

Take your Poker team and win this 6th chest!

Let us know if you like this new team challenge and what else you would love to see in this Poker game!

Play now→ https://www.governorofpoker.com/games/governor-of-poker-3/play/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Ines pinned this topic
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Governors, like we said in the Live Stream on Friday, we are introducing a new team challenge that will start the 1st of March!   The Poker Team feature is a great way to group with frien

what about ULTRA spin Tokken?

Blackjack is really cheated!!! Many players told me that. I try and it was true. I never play Blackjack again.

Posted Images

With respect, I agree an Ultra Spin token should be a prize. Sometimes I feel that this game is really unfair and greedy, wanting people to buy chips all the time. The dealing of the cards and hands is very suspect. A higher stake blackjack would be good too. You would get more people buying chips then, especially when the dealer pulls 6-7 cards at times and gets 21.!!! Unbelievable.

• Like 3

Hi guys!

You still have the chance to win a Mega Spin. An ultra spin will be for next time maybe? I will talk about that with the team! :P

For the Blackjack, we use the best RNG methods and don't manipulate cards or favor players :) 

And many thanks for your feedback guys! 

the additional 6th cheast ist great, even for Clans with 35 active members. BUT they (Developers) forgot to mention that the Price of HeadsUp Games has doubled from 10 to 20 Gold. They aslo forget to mention that there is no longer 2x Teampoints after the Spin.

Do they think we'r all stupid? All of my friends who play the Game are really very angry ... lots of them think about quit the game, me included.

I hope the developers will undo this Change soon....

• Like 3

SERVER PROBLEMS!!THEY TAKE YOUR CHIPS!!!A LOT OF CHIPS!!THIS GAME TAKES FROM THE COSTUMERS!!THIS GAME IS SUPER SUSPECT!!

YOU ARE GREEDY,ONLY TAKING THE MONEY FROM THE CUSTOMERS!!

BE AWARE!!

IM SUPER  DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!!!

Hi @Parasurfer, for the Heads Up Challenge, we increase the chances of some items, that's why we put now 20 gold to enter the Heads Up Challenge. Also, what do you mean with x2 team points after the spin ? You should get Doubler XP after the spin :) 

Hi @User we had some server issues last night, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you contact support@governorofpoker.com ? We would love to help to solve this. :) 

Many thanks for your feedback guys :) 

It's hard 6 boxes for little teams the points are to high to finish it i have my own team and i dont think we can make it becouse the points we have to make are to much and not everyone can play whole day's. Yesterday i play for 17 hours i agree with the mega token. But i dont understand the free chips in the piggybank they are not free you must pay for braek the piggibank. And why is the server most of the time so bad i lose a lot in heads up challenge only for bad connection 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Ines said:

Hi @Parasurfer, for the Heads Up Challenge, we increase the chances of some items, that's why we put now 20 gold to enter the Heads Up Challenge. Also, what do you mean with x2 team points after the spin ? You should get Doubler XP after the spin :)

I AM getting XP doubling, but Team Points are definitely not doubling.

Hello guys!

GOP3 is one of the greatest poker games out there. The idea of a 6th chest was great but tough enough.

BUT!

It's a shame for you and for us the connection problems. With few words server sucks! Many players have connection issues too. Isn't time to fix it?

Do not sabotage your game.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kyra said:
11 minutes ago, radiant said:

Hi Ines and the Team,

This 6 th chest is a good idea.

But, too difficult for team who don't have much chips.

And, the reward don't worth it.

11 minutes ago, radiant said:

Hi Ines and the Team,

This 6 th chest is a good idea.

But, too difficult for team who don't have much chips.

And, the reward don't worth it.

It's hard 6 boxes for little teams the points are to high to finish it i have my own team and i dont think we can make it becouse the points we have to make are to much and not everyone can play whole day's. Yesterday i play for 17 hours i agree with the mega token. But i dont understand the free chips in the piggybank they are not free you must pay for braek the piggibank. And why is the server most of the time so bad i lose a lot in heads up challenge only for bad connection 

• Like 1

There are lot of players who pay a lot for this game wat do Governor do with all that money the server is very bad use that money to fix that server problem  many players who play in heads up with the challenge get lost a lot of chips so did i yesterday. Its a fantastic game I'm addicted to it but this challenge is to high for so many teams only teams with a lot of chips (money) can finish the challenge or people who pay for this game. It must be a game for everyone not only for the rich people

• Like 3
On 2.3.2018 at 10:40 AM, Ines said:

I

Hi Ines, as other players already  mentioned u do not give 2X TEAMPOINTS anymore during Headsup Games.  Come on.....u know what I mean  ...?!

Which Items do u increase....Even more Hats? No One needs this Items, we want to play Poker, not Collect 50Hats or more.....i just can wear one at the time.

If u dare just make public, on Monday after the Challange has ended, how many Teams won the 6 Cheast, but also how many who don't. ;-)

• Like 1
  • Ines unpinned this topic