6TH TEAM CHALLENGE CHEST

Ines

But losing of player X, is gain for other players... So nothing actually is "lost", unless player stops playing.
Unless you played BlackJack - but it's well explained it favors the dealer here.

You are just being greedy :ph34r: [just kidding]. But maybe Ultra should be given to one team member, if whole team gets 6th chest... - chances would be equal to earned points...

Seems more reasonable. MVPs will work their chance higher then...
But at the same time people with many millions should not get more money easily... So, like Mega spin is nice - because it gives quite an amount, that almost allows you to play in Las Vegas or Gold Rocks...

I agree that a big part of the Team Challenge is "how WELL did you play" (the most reasonable basis for a poker competition) not just "how MUCH did you play, regardless of losses".

But please, Beridok, don't give people the impression that a $700K-1M chip megaspin hit is enough to responsibly play in Gold Rocks (~1M buy-in) or Las Vegas (2.5-10M buy-in).

I know you said "almost enough to ALLOW you to play", which is correct, but I fear that many people will get the wrong idea, get wiped out, and feel horribly wronged. That's no fun.

I also agree that MVPs should explicitly get something extra. That's an impartial opinion. My days of being Team MVP are past; I'm too busy these days to put in that kind of time.

Yes, MVP favors team members who play at higher stakes, which may seem unfair, but the whole team benefits from the "load" (risk) they carry to reach higher chests for all.

No Beridok, I disagree with you.

You said Ultra should be given only to best players in a team.

At the beginning it is a challenge for the team and all the team contribute to reach the 6th chest.

So each member of the team should get an Ultra.

If a member don't enough contribute, the Chief of the team kick him off before we open the 6th chest.

And no i don't fell greedy (:D), because this 6th chest is not fun anymore.

Many players leave Gop 3 for that.

As i see on this forum and on Steam, dev's Gop3 are more interested with Elite members, Elite+ members and the oher one i don't remember the name.

But these players are 10 % of all the players.

So the 90 % are casual gamers like me. So what we suggest and ask is never taken seriously by dev's team.

It's like that and we can't cahnge it.

On 3/20/2018 at 5:53 AM, ALISON said:

DEAR INES AND THE GOP3 TEAM,

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU A LITTLE HOW OUR TEAM IS FEELING ABOUT THE NEW ADJUSTMENTS BEING MADE TO GOP3. WE HAVE MANAGED TO GET ALL THE 6TH CHESTS SINCE THEY CAME OUT. BUT WE ARE NOTICING ESPECIALLY THIS LAST WEEK THAT NO MATTER WHAT WE WERE PLAYING WE WOULD GO 10-28 HANDS IN A ROW WITH JUST LOSSES, WE DON'T FEEL THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. WHEN IT WAS 5 CHEST IT WAS FUN TO PLAY ADDING THE 6TH CHEST. HAS JUST ADDED AND ELEMENT OF STRESS AND PRESSURE THAT IS TAKING THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME. SEVERAL OF OUR MEMBERS HAVE HAD TO RESORT TO BUYING CHIPS TO KEEP UP OUR WINNING STREAK. AND IF WE WERE NOT LOOSING ON EVERY GAME ON EVERY TABLE NO MATTER WHAT ROOM WE WERE PLAYING IT THIS WOULD NOT BE THE CASE.(THIS IS A VERY SNEAKY WAY FOR YOU TO GET MEMBERS TO HAVE TO SPEND MONEY THAT THEY WOULD NOT OTHERWISE DO ON THE GAME). WE GET THE SIXTH CHEST THINKING ITS GOING TO BE THE ULTIMATE SPIN AND NO NOW MOST OF US HAVE 3 THAT'S RIGHT 3 CAT HATS. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE CUTE AND ALL MOST OF US DON'T NEED OR WANT ANOTHER HAT. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WAS LARGER SUMS OF CASH BACK IN THE CHEST TO RECOUP THE LOSSES WE MAKE TRYING TO EARN THEM ESPECIALLY SINCE. YOU ALL ANNOUNCE THE RECONFIGURATION OF THE ALLOCATION OF POINTS. WE CAME IN 28TH PLACE OVER ALL THE CHALLENGE BEFORE THE ONE THAT JUST ENDED THEN YOU STARTED RE CONFIGURING THINGS AND EVEN THO WE FINISHED WE WERE MUCH FARTHER BACK IN THE PACK -58 BILLION PLUS IN THE HOLE. THIS DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT. I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO KEEP BUYING MORE CHIPS SO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FREE SPINS AND WHEN THE COME I HAVE NOTICED THAT I AM ALWAYS JUST GETTING THE LOWEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE. NOT COOL. HOW CAN I DO ANY THING TO HELP MY TEAM IF I AM STUCK ON THE 1K TABLE AND YOU GIVE MORE SHIELDS TO HIGHER BETS. I HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY AS I AM DISABLE BUT NOT THE FUNDS TO GET ON THE BIGGER TABLES AND BEING LEVEL 51 I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO STAY ON THE HIGHER TABLES BUT I PERSONALLY GOT 3.5 MILLION IN CHIPS LAST NIGHT  AFTER CASHING IN MY MEGA SPINS ONLY TO HAVE YOU TAKE 2,5 MILLION BACK FROM  ME IN TWO HANDS OF POKER JUST LIKE THAT IT WAS GONE. WHAT'S THE POINT OF GIVING IT TO ME IF YOUR JUST GOING TO MAKE ME LOOSE IT. THIS GAME HAS BECOME A STRESS IN MY LIFE I DON'T NEED. WAS ALMOST CONSIDERING NOT PLAYING BUT I LIKE MY FRIENDS ON THE TEAM AND IT IS NOT THERE FAULT. THAT YOU ALL ARE MESSING WITH THE PROGRAMMING, PLEASE CONSIDER BEING MORE EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO WIN LOSS RECORD 28 GAMES IN A ROW IS A BIT EXCESSIVE. WHEN THE TOURNAMENTS WERE JUST 5 CHEST I COULD MAKE MVP STATUS NOW THAT YOU HAVE ADDED THE 6TH ONE I DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS TO RIDE OUT THE LOSSES AND STILL ACCUMULATE ENOUGH SHIELDS TO BE MVP ANYMORE I AM RUNNING A DISTANT BUT CONSTANT 3RD PLACE. AS A TEAM WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW CHANGES JUST THOUGHT IF I DIDN'T SAY SOMETHING YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW. PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME FUN AGAIN.

ALISON OFFICER Ibet, ufold

NAME TITLE TEAM

I COULDN'T HAD SAID IT ANY BETTER THEN YOU ALL EXCEPT IF YOU ARE SITTING AT THE TABLE I HAVE NOTICE THAT WHEN YOU WIN YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR WINS WHEN YOU ARE SITTING THERE WITH 9,000 AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BET AND YOU LOOK YOU ARE DOWN TO 3,OOO SO WHAT'S UP WITH THAT GOP3 I NOTICE THIS MORNING SITTING AT THE TABLE AND THIS OTHER PLAYER WON THE HAND BUT DIDN'T GIVE IT'S WINNING TO HIM 

hi ines

i dont know what gop have changed     but it are not normal that 1 player win 15 hands 1 after other and always have street flush or full

this game are manipulated

i play now more then 20 years poker and i know that this not are normal 

Edited by dvenzley

I think poor contributing members to the 6th chest (under 1000 pts) should stick with 2 megaspins, medium contibuting members should get a reward of 5-10 million each time and MVP an automatic ultraspin. It would encourage competition and be fair.

Its sad for me to see hardworking teammembers now nearly bankrupt trying to win the chest (even though they dont need to on our team if they had some patience).

• Like 2

Why the ultra token spin for players who only get play in Veagas that is not fair to other teams who can play so high i'am very disepoint with this so make it please possible for every teams who get finsh the challenge and put the ultra spin token in chest 6. Only rich people can play in Vegas 

On ‎8‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 8:30 AM, radiant said:

Hi Ines, Apollo and dev's team,

Can you tell me if there are always Mega spin token in the 5th box for all people ?

For this second challenge 6th chest, there is a little hope to win an Ultra spin token to the 6th box.

But, how do you give this Ultra ? First team who reach the 6th chest will get it, or it is given randomly ?

Thanks.

Only players who play's in Vegas get the Ultra spin token and that is not fair give other team the change too but team GOP dont listen to us I ask many times put the Ultra spin token in chest 6 for every teams who finish the challenge. GOP team get so many money from people who pay for there chips So I think they can do something back for teams who finish the challenge 

This is waht i think too and many governors i have talk.

They don't care about suggestions and feedback.

It is useless to ask something.

The best way to get an Ultra...is to buy it.

The worse is not said explicitly.

Indeed, nowhere it is written that chips you can get when you buy a super, mega or Ultra token varies according to your level!

A governor who is level 1 buy an Ultra and he hope to get 150 millions chips. But, in reality he will never get it.

It's the ultimate lie and theft.

Gop team you can rectify if i'm not right

Hi @radiant, we like to receive your feedback and suggestions so we can improve the game in the next update!

Concerning the ultra spin, the jackpot depends on the level. It won't be the same if you are level 1 or level 70!

The jackpot for each spin is clearly written before buying it! For example, if you are on level 2 the Jackpot for the ultra spin will be at 50 million. And it will increase depending on your level!

If you have any questions about the spins, let me know!

On 3/27/2018 at 5:25 PM, Ines said:

Concerning the ultra spin, the jackpot depends on the level. It won't be the same if you are level 1 or level 70!

The jackpot for each spin is clearly written before buying it! For example, if you are on level 2 the Jackpot for the ultra spin will be at 50 million. And it will increase depending on your level!

Proof: on left screen from test account lvl 31 and on the right side my main account, level 70.

ybaKWU6.png5CiLRTD.png

PS: Radiant, try not use Enter after each sentence. You make your message harder to read with all those spaces between lines...
To keep two lines close to each other, you can use CTRL+SHIFT. Otherwise there is visible gap... ^ no gap above this line...

^. Above this line, there is gap. .^

Edited by Beridok

Our team already finished the challenge. 16 hours this time, a record for us. But still no ultra spin. The two mega spins do not nearly cover all the chips that were lost trying to finish asap. Read now that the ultra spin is awarded randomly. Not going to try so hard next time, although it’s nice that we don’t have to struggle so hard during the weekend to get that 6th chest. Turns out all the effort isn’t really worth it. 

Furthermore, the 6th chest is the cause of a very big difference between the top scorers and the rest of the team. Both the top scorers and the players with few points aren’t happy about that. Which is a reason for the top scorers to play less next time. Don’t think that’s the goal of GOP.  

Strange thing. Ended the challenge in record time but nobody in our team is happy. So very mixed feelings about the 6th chest.

• Like 1

Hello, GOP Team,

Iám furious i have already played 5 poker hands but i do not get a gift from the calendar, even with a winning hand i do not get any points from the team challanege and my piggybank is full i have enough money on my PayPal account to open it but i can not braek the piggybank, so GOP Team you understand that iám very mad about this. 

I hope that this not a April Fool joke is but this is NOT FUNNY at all

Greatings from a vey angry Kyra from the Kyra Family 

have a nice Easter

Ready?im on a poker team we got all 6 chests. they gave one person on the team a ultra spin. which is great but there was one person with over11,000 pts, and some very close to that. the person that got it had 11hundred pts. that dosent seem very fair.

1 hour ago, Kyra said:

Hello Inez,

There is the calendar that I have already claimed my gift but that is not so also I can not break my piggy bank while I have enough balance on my PayPal account how can that 

1) Do not forget about Paypal fees.

2) Try different platform.

Edited by Beridok

• Ines unpinned this topic