• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Governors, like we said in the Live Stream on Friday, we are introducing a new team challenge that will start the 1st of March!   The Poker Team feature is a great way to group with frien

what about ULTRA spin Tokken?

Blackjack is really cheated!!! Many players told me that. I try and it was true. I never play Blackjack again.

Posted Images

There would be a fee if you were sending someone money (account to account), but there's no fee for buying "Goods and services". I do that all the time without a fee.

In this case, you're buying a token, so no fee for you. GoP pays one, as the "merchant" in the transaction -- just like a merchant-customer transaction with credit cards.

10 hours ago, elon said:

There would be a fee if you were sending someone money (account to account), but there's no fee for buying "Goods and services". I do that all the time without a fee.

In this case, you're buying a token, so no fee for you. GoP pays one, as the "merchant" in the transaction -- just like a merchant-customer transaction with credit cards.

Thanks for clarification  @elon. But there is still fee when you have X currency and you need to pay Y currency.

So telling there are no fees felt wrong to me. Because for most people they will apply...

Anyway, I have no idea what can be a problem.

@Kyra https://www.paypal.com/nl/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

4 hours ago, Beridok said:

Thanks for clarification  @elon. But there is still fee when you have X currency and you need to pay Y currency.

So telling there are no fees felt wrong to me. Because for most people they will apply...

Anyway, I have no idea what can be a problem.

@Kyra https://www.paypal.com/nl/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

Transelate from Netherlands too English.

Paying or transferring money with PayPal is Always free. The Seller pays PayPal a small fee to process your payment properly secured 

It's been three weeks in a row since my team reached the sixth chest and we never had an Ultra.I would like to know what is the probability of having an Ultra? I know it's randomly assigned. But if the probability of having an Ultra is very low or close to zero, your ad on the possibility of winning an Ultra is so low that it is a lie outright.
Another note: there is a disproportion between the cost to play heads up and retribution when you win for gold coins. Because it costs twenty or fifty gold to play and we win four coins when we win twelve straight wins for the heads up of the beginners. How do you want to play heads up like that?

10 hours ago, radiant said:

It's been three weeks in a row since my team reached the sixth chest and we never had an Ultra.I would like to know what is the probability of having an Ultra? I know it's randomly assigned. But if the probability of having an Ultra is very low or close to zero, your ad on the possibility of winning an Ultra is so low that it is a lie outright.
Another note: there is a disproportion between the cost to play heads up and retribution when you win for gold coins. Because it costs twenty or fifty gold to play and we win four coins when we win twelve straight wins for the heads up of the beginners. How do you want to play heads up like that?

With the challenges i'am afraid we never get an ultra spin they say if people finish the callendar with the last day we get the ultra spin token but i must first see than believe 

2 hours ago, Kyra said:

With the challenges i'am afraid we never get an ultra spin they say if people finish the callendar with the last day we get the ultra spin token but i must first see than believe 

CHANCE for Ultra spin.

Like there is change to get that from MysteryBox - one teammate got Ultra spin. Got 30M.

Hello Governor Team

My team has finish the challenge but some people of my team has only 4 chests to open it by the 5th chest we get a fault and we must the game start over again so we do that and the chest where gone so my team has no chest 5 and 6 i'am very dissepointed 

Team Kyra family

• Like 1

On this forum you get no response from GOP but I have heard from a member of my team that we get chest 6 on Monday, My opinion put the Ultra spin token in chest 6 as copensation I have a team member who has only 3 boxes open that is so unfair

you are not alone Kyra  in my team different members not recieved chest 6 and some  players not recieved chest 5 and 6 

i have recieved response from gop that whe go have chest 6 monday 

but it are not fair for people that not recieved chest 5 

so i hope they go give a very good chest 6 because i losed 2 megaspins  and gold from 2 chests

Just now, patje said:

you are not alone Kyra  in my team different members not recieved chest 6 and some  players not recieved chest 5 and 6 

i have recieved response from gop that whe go have chest 6 monday 

but it are not fair for people that not recieved chest 5 

so i hope they go give a very good chest 6 because i losed 2 megaspins  and gold from 2 chests

The 6th chest contains 2 spins, i think that was the reason for the error.

Hi GoP team, can you answer to this question please :

This game is getting frustrating.  I used to get 3 hats out of the 20k boxes. Now that we have to get 50k, I get 0 hats. I got the 3 cat hats and know that the next 3 weeks will give a dog hat but man the prizes are almost worst while having to work harder. 

And the new rule about blinds is absolutely ridiculous. I go into the big tables and automatically have to pay 200k even with a crappy hand and then everyone leaves and I have to join another table and put out another 200k...lost almost a million chips before I could even find a stable table. 

It's a bit more work (which comes with thousands of angry players screaming over any errors, unforseen situations or sub-optimal choices), but I hope that, in time, the develpers will implement the choice to "wait for BB" or "pay BB and play immediately". I have suggested one approach to doing this with "relatively minimal" (not meaning to demean the effort/responsibility) impact on both game and code flow. It's not the only way, but I hoped it would help.

Note that a player would encounter this same issue at ANY online cash poker game I have ever seen or heard of. Players who skip blinds had long been a fundamental issue to player satisfaction even 10-15 years ago, when I dabbled in playing Omaha High for cash. All O can say is that the cash sites invariably decided that the less onerous, fairer, solution was to allow one to wait until they would have paid the BB anyway. Either way, you pay the BB. The question is only: do you pay an EXTRA BB on your first round at a table?

Note also that I said "player satisfaction", not necessarily "longterm profit to the blind-avoider OR others at the table". As far as I have been able to calculate, the edge of "skipping the blinds" is actually  a razor-thin margin that rarely tips the balance in the larger game -- but I've seen GOOD players, here and in non-poker situations, become unprofitable because a bad run of luck/attitude pushed them into a spiral of "chasing every edge". A profitable player profits from playing more hands, an unprofitable player is unprofitable, period.

That said: every expert book says that careful table selection is key to profitability, so forcing an immediate BB as soon as you sit down, sight unseen, is more onerous than it might seem. I urge every player to switch from an unfavorable table ASAP, even if it costs you a BB. You'll be better off in the long run -- but not as well off as you would be if you'd had the opportunity to wait/watch until the BB rolled around.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, elon said:

It's a bit more work (which comes with thousands of angry players screaming over any errors, unforseen situations or sub-optimal choices), but I hope that, in time, the develpers will implement the choice to "wait for BB" or "pay BB and play immediately". I have suggested one approach to doing this with "relatively minimal" (not meaning to demean the effort/responsibility) impact on both game and code flow. It's not the only way, but I hoped it would help.

Note that a player would encounter this same issue at ANY online cash poker game I have ever seen or heard of. Players who skip blinds had long been a fundamental issue to player satisfaction even 10-15 years ago, when I dabbled in playing Omaha High for cash. All O can say is that the cash sites invariably decided that the less onerous, fairer, solution was to allow one to wait until they would have paid the BB anyway. Either way, you pay the BB. The question is only: do you pay an EXTRA BB on your first round at a table?

Note also that I said "player satisfaction", not necessarily "longterm profit to the blind-avoider OR others at the table". As far as I have been able to calculate, the edge of "skipping the blinds" is actually  a razor-thin margin that rarely tips the balance in the larger game -- but I've seen GOOD players, here and in non-poker situations, become unprofitable because a bad run of luck/attitude pushed them into a spiral of "chasing every edge". A profitable player profits from playing more hands, an unprofitable player is unprofitable, period.

That said: every expert book says that careful table selection is key to profitability, so forcing an immediate BB as soon as you sit down, sight unseen, is more onerous than it might seem. I urge every player to switch from an unfavorable table ASAP, even if it costs you a BB. You'll be better off in the long run -- but not as well off as you would be if you'd had the opportunity to wait/watch until the BB rolled around.

I don't think anyone can argue with this !

Totally agree with you, Elon !

• Ines unpinned this topic