Hoi Inez,

it has happened to me for the second time that I have played and claimed the calendar but the lids reamain on the boxes I took pictures of them but I do not know how to put them here

Greatings from Kyra 

Kyra Family

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Governors, like we said in the Live Stream on Friday, we are introducing a new team challenge that will start the 1st of March!   The Poker Team feature is a great way to group with frien

what about ULTRA spin Tokken?

Blackjack is really cheated!!! Many players told me that. I try and it was true. I never play Blackjack again.

Posted Images

On ‎17‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 9:21 AM, Kyra said:

Hoi Inez,

it has happened to me for the second time that I have played and claimed the calendar but the lids reamain on the boxes I took pictures of them but I do not know how to put them here

Greatings from Kyra 

Kyra Family

i play the calender every day but again the lid remains on the box and i have play and claimed

Hello KYRA!

1. Go to imgur.com
2. Press "New post"
3. Browse your image you want to upload
4. Right click on the image and choose "copy image adress"
5. Write you post here on forum, press "insert other media" and "insert image from URL"
6. Paste the URL

That's all! :)

On ‎17‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 9:21 AM, Kyra said:

Hoi Inez,

Greatings from Kyra 

Kyra Family

i have already do that but this morning i play and claimed again but the lid stay on the box for the 3th time so i hope i get that token when i have finish the whole calendar

22 hours ago, Kyra said:

There was not much in the boxes this challenge. 

Prize pool is defined (by ranges) and it's randomized.

Also, the more hats you already get, the less you are able to receive... That can give impression of winning less.

Edited by Beridok
On ‎30‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 11:06 AM, yurima said:

Hi! ,, I didnt get any chests after the challenge was over while i made alot of points for it.. Anyone having the same problem? i don't know what to do but its kinda unfair :S

you mean the calendar chests

15 hours ago, Randa said:

When will dino hats be in the game? Team challenges are boring without new hats. Last time I got two mega spins for a total of 1.5m. (700k and 800k) I lost much more than that getting points for the challenge. 

Everybody lost more chips with the challenge than they get back after the challenge

1 hour ago, Randa said:

I'm aware. So the prizes could be worth a little more or what's the point?

The prizes are always THE SAME... every week same stupid hats. Who needs so many hats?

People want ULTRA SPIN for that effort to worth something.

So the point is.... ULTRA SPIN for all teams. Or maybe for Top 3 players in each team..

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BogdyNepo said:

The prizes are always THE SAME... every week same stupid hats. Who needs so many hats?

People want ULTRA SPIN for that effort to worth something.

So the point is.... ULTRA SPIN for all teams. Or maybe for Top 3 players in each team..

I agree with you people wants the ultra spin in chest 6 i dont care hads 

• Like 1

Hi GoP 3 Team,

We want Ultra in the 6chest for all team!!! You wanted to challenge us with this 6th chest, and the price are always the same : hats and 2 mega token. Logically, after two months, the challenge has becoming disappointed and a routine. The fun to play poker has disappeared.

• Ines unpinned this topic