• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Governors, like we said in the Live Stream on Friday, we are introducing a new team challenge that will start the 1st of March!   The Poker Team feature is a great way to group with frien

what about ULTRA spin Tokken?

Blackjack is really cheated!!! Many players told me that. I try and it was true. I never play Blackjack again.

Posted Images

I‘m disappointed too.this game is not costumer friendly.they just pull out the money from the costumers.

on top the game is having huge Server problems.The costumer service is ignorant and unfriendly.

I played this game from beginning and it got very bad.there is too much disrespectful behaviour to the costumers of this game.

people be aware the give a ***** about you,they just take your money.

my team got all 6 chests. I got 2 free spins, out of the spins I got1mil. 800thousand. which I'm ok with that. so then I go to spin&play.  love that game. I played the 1million. the whole game just about every hand it said they were having tech problems. it would blink off then when it came back on we were in a different hand,   the pot was 6million. a few times I was winning but when it came back on I had lost. couldn't check last hand played either. I buy a  good bit if chips. but I do really well on challenge. usually have 3 or 4  spots on the stats/ ive contacted gop3 I at least want the 1million chips back.  I love playing this game. our team is world wide and have met some amazing people. would hate to stop playing for something this small.

On ‎5‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Parasurfer said:

Hi Ines,

as lots of People said before the fun has gone in this game. I understand if u are interested in earning money, thats what is all about.

But if u do not undo the Change that HeadsUp give no longer 2x TeamPoints, many Players will quit. Its hard to reach even 5 Cheasts, lots of Gamers will not spend so much time, and this is no longer a question how many Dollars u wang to earn.

Lots of my TeamMates just wait if u undo this Change, otherwise they all quit.

Getting the 50k Points is nearly unpossible for most of us, cause we won't play round the clock. As I suggested before, just publish in this forum how many Teams got the 6 Cheast, and how many don't

Your strategie to earn money is too aggressive in my opinion. I am even willing to spend 2 or 3 Euro per Month. BUT I WILL NOT SPENT A SINGLE CENT TO GET THOSE ITEMS, OR TO PLAY THE GAME IN A FAIR WAY.

Think about that. And think also about that there are humans without an Facebook Account, sounds strange maybe, but I havent and will not have it in any future :-)

It is so sad, cause u created such a great Game, but now u destroy it by taking the fun playing it.

I complete i gree with you for the first time my team has not finish chest 6 people are challenge tired but it is sometimes to hard for and for what? for a few chips and a little gold and 1 mega spin token a lot of people spend the whole weekend on this game and they get nothing 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Kyra said:

I complete i gree with you for the first time my team has not finish chest 6 people are challenge tired but it is sometimes to hard for and for what? for a few chips and a little gold and 1 mega spin token a lot of people spend the whole weekend on this game and they get nothing 

Totally agree !

No doubt about that.... the time spent for those prizes... definitely not worth it.

Most of us have families, responsibilities and other things to do more important then poker !

My opinion is like that: instead of two Mega Spins which are not enough for that challenge.... just put an Ultra Spin and everyone will be happy !!

In this way, people will be more attracted and maybe not think to quit.

And to be honest.... it will worth it.

Edited by BogdyNepo
  • Like 1

Hi GoP 3 Team, a lot of governors are unhappy to rewards to 6th chest. Is it possible to give us an anwser about this for the next live stream, who should be this friday ? (give an Ultra to all team who reach the 6th chest, or other rewards, but not hats hats and more hats).

• Like 1
23 hours ago, radiant said:

Hi GoP 3 Team, a lot of governors are unhappy to rewards to 6th chest. Is it possible to give us an anwser about this for the next live stream, who should be this friday ? (give an Ultra to all team who reach the 6th chest, or other rewards, but not hats hats and more hats).

Gop team did no listen to the players everybody wants to the ultra spin in chest 6 its no fun enymore like this i spend hours and hours on the game but for what??!! Last challenge i play 17 hours on Sunday almost non stop this is madness but i can quit because i'am a leader of my team so please put the Ultra spin token in chest 6 

• Like 1

Hi KYRA, yes you're right about that, GoP team don't listen to governors. I don't mind now. Because i have download WSOP and ZYNGA. And, i play more to these games nowadays. I play to GoP 3 only for hleping my team, but the fun is dead in this game. (furthurmore, crazy players asking for a 7th or 8th chest!!!). All games has advantages and drawbacks. But i really prefer ZYNGA because free chips is really huge every day. Really cannot compare to GoP 3. I only take free spin on ZYNGA and in one month i got 100 millions free chips !!! Watching one video and you get 45 000 chips. One day, i got more one million chips by watching videos. Ultra Spin cost 99 euros on GoP 3. On ZINGA, You can buy 133 650 000 chips for... 0,59 euros! On WSOP, when you get free chips, it is multiplie by your level. So, there are many other game poker than GoP 3.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, radiant said:

Hi KYRA, yes you're right about that, GoP team don't listen to governors. I don't mind now. Because i have download WSOP and ZYNGA. And, i play more to these games nowadays. I play to GoP 3 only for hleping my team, but the fun is dead in this game. (furthurmore, crazy players asking for a 7th or 8th chest!!!). All games has advantages and drawbacks. But i really prefer ZYNGA because free chips is really huge every day. Really cannot compare to GoP 3. I only take free spin on ZYNGA and in one month i got 100 millions free chips !!! Watching one video and you get 45 000 chips. One day, i got more one million chips by watching videos. Ultra Spin cost 99 euros on GoP 3. On ZINGA, You can buy 133 650 000 chips for... 0,59 euros! On WSOP, when you get free chips, it is multiplie by your level. So, there are many other game poker than GoP 3.

I put sometimes 20 Euro on Gop but for what? some memebers including me play's hours and hours for I wont let my team down. I feel a bit responsible  to my team the last challenge we had only 5 chests normally Always 6 in my team you have 500 points minimum people play 500 maby a bit more and if there makes the points they play no more there are only a few members who play longer people find the rewards far too low why would they play through I can blame them. The fun is gone but i stay only for my team. Every challenge you lost a lot of chips and you get a few back. Team of GOP much be rich now from people who spend a lot of own money on it and they are stingy to do the Ultra Spin Token in chests 6 every week. Sorry that i say that

• Like 1

I put sometimes 20 Euro on Gop but for what? some memebers including me play's hours and hours for I wont let my team down. I feel a bit responsible  to my team the last challenge we had only 5 chests normally Always 6 in my team you have 500 points minimum people play 500 maby a bit more and if there makes the points they play no more there are only a few members who play longer people find the rewards far too low why would they play through I can blame them. The fun is gone but i stay only for my team. Every challenge you lost a lot of chips and you get a few back. Team of GOP much be rich now from people who spend a lot of own money on it and they are stingy to do the Ultra Spin Token in chests 6 every week. Sorry that i say that. And then you get a bad connection too

• Like 1

Well I guess this was bound to happen. Almost all players don’t want the team points for Black Jack to be lowered, so GOP lowers the team points for Black Jack.  I only play to help the team nowadays because i’ve lost all the fun in this game. Might be time to quit entirely now. It has become one big slot machine. Just my two cents.

• Like 2

So much for the dino hats....waited weeks for absolutely nothing. Spent my 500m on 2.5m slots and went bankrupt. That's how bored I am with the game. Lost another player, but I'm sure they don't care. 

Also just realized the nerfed the points you get playing black jack....what a joke. Yes let's make these challenges EVEN HARDER and give the same crappy rewards. 

What i dont understand is the smaller teams complained about BJ points for bigger teams when i'm sure its in fact what they relied on completely.  They shot themselves in the foot and everyone else in the process too. My team finished in 12 hours regardless. 

Edited by LondonBoy
I do not know how it works with other teams, but notice in my team that people start to get tired of the challenges every week than make there points (of few points) and they play no more. And some people play whole days. In my team one has to score 500 points more preferably. I have a proposal to motivate people to play more, do the challenges once every 2 weeks and put in chest 6 the Ultra Spin Token I'am convinced that people will play more 

Greetings from Kyra
Kyra Family

With the change in bj, we are having trouble getting the sixth chest.   We ALWAYS get the sixth but this week my team mates are saying why try.   Since many have given up I'm thinking it's a waste of my time to try as well.   You took the fun out of the game.   

• Ines unpinned this topic