908Xi7a.png < that looks like 150M to me. And you did not answer his question. He clearly stated he can see 3 numbers, being 24M, 50M and 150M. And since it costs this much (100 USD!), it's normal he wants to know more about spins - what are all the numbers on spins, and what are the chances (which, of course, GOP team will never reveal).

Hi Beridok, the amount you can win on spins depends on which level you are.  I don't know about all the numbers. But in your case, the minimum that you can win is 24 million and the maximum is 150 million.

@Major you can only see 3 numbers, one is the minimum and the higher one is the maximum. The minimum and the maximum depends on which level you are. Did I answer to your question or you want to know more about spins? 

i inderstand i dont get the chances, but 3 numbers is not enough tho... like in a slot machine there are bars, and you can see what signs are on the bars.

so pls can i get more info pls ?

regards Major

and i am lvl 50+ and still get 30m or less..... buying credits normal is cheaper i guess..... but thats not the idea of a spin

Edited by Major

Hi guys, sorry but we can not give these information. The numbers are between 16 and 100 million, depending on your level.

now i know i am the fool who spend 400 on this &$*&$ spins... but now i know... its a hoax!... why am i such a dumbass.... pfffffffffffff

Hi Major, it's not a hoax. You can buy the ultra spin and you can win an amount between 16 and 150 millions chips. 

Hello GoP team!

I have an idea and i want to share it with you.
What if you create 3 spin wheels such as can see in the picture below?
I think that goes the game to the next level!

PS. P8HCB's idea, all rights reserved... xD

PIAmImA.png

Edited by p8hcb

Just so you know:

By saying "all rights reserved", you pretty much guarantee that they won't use it. You're saying they don't have the right to.

Honestly, I don't know if this is an area where "rights" can be validly asserted, but I know that physical cardrooms often claim rights to their innovations to keep other rooms from copying them.

I was joking for "all rights reserved" ELON, so that i used the xD emoji. I make a suggestion to evolve the game.
You don't have sense of humor man...

No, I get the joke, and it's amusing. I'm just saying that LAWYERS don't have a sense of humor. The "but he used an emoji" defense doesn't play too well in a courtroom.

Edited by elon

Hi all,

I have a question about the spin ?

When a governor buy a spin (super, mega or ultra), how the amount he can win is settle ?

I mean, does the level interfere in the amount he can win ?

Is it written somewhere who indicate the amount we can enventually win depend on our level ? (Steam, Pc or somewhere else ?)

Hi @radiant, the amount that the user can win depends on his level. It is clearly written what you can win before buying a super, mega or ultra spin.

Hi

Free spin also depends on level ?

It is very odd.

Because every 4 hours i take the free spin.

And i have never win more than 24 000 chips.

Worse, when the spin stop in a big amount (1 000 0000, 350 000 or 100 000) suddenly the spin starts up again and go to stop on a ridiculous amount (1 500 or 8 000).

Last week, the spin stops on 1 500 000, and the next amount was 350 000 and 90 000, suddenly the spin starts and stop on...8 500.

But, when the spin stops on a ridiculous amount, (less than 10 000 chips, the spin stops and never start again.

How can you explain that ? 

Since 5 month i play this game, i have never win more that 24 000 chips.

My level is not high  (level 42).

I feel sceptical about this method you use to give randomly a spin.

10 hours ago, Ines said:

Hi @radiant, free spins are random, it doesn't depend on your level :) 

@Ines Actually they are. Each 5 or 10 levels, I am not exactly sure, multiplier raises. Therefore, level 1 person gets the lowest reward as 250 chips, while level 50+ gets 2500. After level 50, it does not increase. I saw very low spin values, when my real life friend started to play. I was surprised that he gets low values. Later I verified that on my test account.

23 hours ago, radiant said:

And i have never win more than 24 000 chips.

Worse, when the spin stop in a big amount (1 000 0000, 350 000 or 100 000) suddenly the spin starts up again and go to stop on a ridiculous amount (1 500 or 8 000). [...]
How can you explain that ? [...]
I feel sceptical about this method you use to give randomly a spin.

A) You do not spin enough. Spin more and be patient.

B) Spins are random. But values aren't. Low values have bigger chance than big ones. Why? Reasoning is simple. You won't appreciate big wins, if you have them often. To tell that win is big, there must be small values as well. Let's have an example: let's say that we have distance to go 2500, 2550, 2600 meters. Are those values high? It depends - if you walk like <1km trying to get from home to work, it will be quite big. But if you are long-distance-runner, it won't be too much. It's all relative and the only thing that can be advised it - point A.

C) Random screens from Steam - some people win big, some does not. Some people get excited about 22,5k...:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1340153654
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1340820063

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=830179492
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753999571
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756920456

D) Value of chips you get are determined when you click "SPIN" button on the map. Spinning animation does not matter. You can verify that by following these steps:
a) enter game, read your chips, then click SPIN;
b) do not spin, but close the game;
c) re-open game, compare your chips. Note that Spin's timer is already counting down from 4 hours...
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdUnMLaBbfY

Edited by Beridok