Ines

6TH CHEST CHALLENGE - Poker Team List

Hi  there, in what order does the team names show up? My Team is Dealears 777 and we completed the 6th chest challenge in less than 24 hours. I think the preise is still to small. You should ad a ULTRA SPIN TOKEN, we dont need so many hats!!!! we are not playing for hats....!!!?, should also ad a list in order to see what team finish in first place according to time and not randomly, And is unfair that MVP players dont have any distinction from others players.... from begining.... should have a trophy or more chips anything more so everyone on team would try to be mvp, compete for it!  AND ONCE AGAIN LET ME SAY HOW UNFAIR IS THE TEAMS CHALLENGE RANKING BASED ONLY IN THE MONEY CHIPS THAT YOU WIN OR LOSE... CAN'T YOU SEE HOW UNFAIR THAT IS, OF COURSE WHO EVER HAVE MORE CHIPS AND PLAY AT LAS VEGAS ALSO WINS A LOT MORE.... WHY DON'T YOU MAKE IT BASED ON TIME, WHO EVER FINISH IT IN FIRST PLACE GET THE TROPHYS . For me this ranking is only buull shiiiitt, no one cares any more about this list, nobody understands it, you give 5 days and who ever wins more chips wins a trophy that is no good, no interesting. for example day one team wins a milion day two comes a player and loses all we're back to shit and cant do nothing about it....unfair team players can't compete ! it was much better to put a fix target/chips goal and less time to do it. who ever finish it first wins team trophy.  :)

• Like 1

Hi @sarita, there is no order to it, it was random :) 

Like Apollo said, we already add an Ultra Spin Token in the 6th chest. Many thanks for your suggestions, we will talk about this with our team :) 

We finished ours in about 28 hours but we only had 24 members at the time and 3 of those did not contribute, luckily we have more for this challenge

But if you really did it in 24 hours that is awesome you have a great team then.!!!! Congrads

Non riesco a capire come prendere il coupon? Mi chiede il codice ma non so quale' .... qualcuno mi può aiutare??

On 9/3/2018 at 10:58 AM, Ines said:

Hi @sarita, there is no order to it, it was random :) 

Like Apollo said, we already add an Ultra Spin Token in the 6th chest. Many thanks for your suggestions, we will talk about this with our team :) 

Are you sure about that?

6 minutes ago, Yash said:

Hey I didn't get the ultra spin in the 6 chest.

You said you have added a ultraspin. But I didn't get. You lied ???

Hi Yash, i know how disappointed you can be.

But, they told us there was a small chance to get the Ultra spin.

Even if you reach the 6th chest, you will not get automatically the Ultra spin.

If i have well understand the pop up before the challenge began last thursday.

Can someone affirm or deny that.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Ines said:

Hi, @radiant is right. You could have a small chance to get an ultra spin :) 

But you said u added it

That's unfair

You gives us a ultraspin in 6 chest??

Edited by Yash
You should give us ultraspin

5 hours ago, Ines said:

Hi @dimitris sure about the ultra spin token? Yes, 100% :) 

Hi @sah when did you complete the 6th chest? :) 

we made the 6chest for the second time, but no ultraspin, so what about 100% sure

Hi guys, there is a chance to get an ultra spin in the 6th chest, you can't win it every time you reach the 6th chest, it's random! :) 

Hi Ines,

For the next challenge, there will always be 6th chest and Ultra spin randomly ?

Please, don't put hats in the 6th chest, it is really useless all this hats.

hello,  my team is zetra and we have win the 6 chest challenge twice time. 

I have read people will list with firts  place and more win for the best team.

I not OK: beacause team with much money play on big table and  win more point that little team who play on small table.

If this wish can be real and just , GOP must make an proportional adadtation with the level played to all player. Also, all player/team is on the same level and the race is excatly the same for all.

If you play and win you have point, if you can not play  much, you have  not so much point. the same rules for all.

So, good night to all  and tY  to GOP for this great poker site.

zetra.

6 minutes ago, Iggychic said:

Woo hoo mad hatters!   We worked hard lol   I actually got 18,000 plus myself but my team worked their bums off!   I can't believe some people cheated and it's frustrating because we want to compete again.   I was going to do 20, week ?

Ack wrong week.   But I didn't get an ultra spin either heh heh   

For The record, I wanted a cat hat but I could care less about the others and would rather win spins and money.