Dekkle`

ACTIVE PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A TEAM

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd create a new topic for players who are looking for active teams.

I'm South African and went through some of the teams - even though they state only SA members, there are tons of other nationalities in them as well. I'd prefer to join an active SA team, to make friends and possibly arrange some live games. So yeah, if you're a member of one, send me a shout out.

Thanks. See you on the river.

Great idea for topic! ;)

I'm looking for active players who misses 6th chest with their current team - if you'll contribute more than 500 points to team challenge, you will be welcomed. (50k/35 = 1429 points average per player)... so having just 500 pts as requirement is not a lot.

If anyone has over 40 level and at least 4,05M chips and wants at least 5 chests from the challenge, they can join team I am in. The name is "Flush", it's international, but most people are from USA and Poland [haha].
If you do not meet requirements (set by current leader of Flush), add me (personal code is: brb4h) in GOP3 and message me here, so I know it is you.

Edited by Beridok

I am Miss B. I am A points champ. My team is not so hot and even though I have been promoted I am unhappy cuz' we have yet to win the sixth chest. I work with little cash on hand but I am able to maximize my point score.  Please give me an opportunity to join your team. I promise you'll really love me!! 

Bump. If anyone still do not have team to reach 6th chest, please go to "Flush" or add me in game with personal code "brb4h" :)
And message me here, so I know it. Minimum requirement is mere 500 points.

Edit: I forgot, if you want to apply for team by your own, team requirements are now lowered to LVL 30+ and 2,4M+ stack...
So, if you have less than that you need to add me.

Edited by Beridok

Team "Flush" is recruiting again. 6 free slots to lucky people.

Features:
a) We reach 7th chest 1f609.png;-)
b) We have active chat with very nice people from all over the world.
c) We have an Elite in our team (what a feature, just bragging rights!).

Requirements: Level 50+ / 5,55 M+.
Contribution: At least 750 points.
If you do not meet requirements, add me via personal code: brb4h

My wife and I are looking for a team to join. We dont have a lot of time to play with a little on and another one on the way any day now. Shes usually over 1,000 points and I'm at least 300 points or more. Trying to up that now that I have coins. We aren't looking for a team that gets all of the chests necessarily but one that isnt going to kick us for not meeting a required minimum once or twice. We play casually and have a life outside of the game so we're looking for a fun, casual environment. Our current team only has about 8-10 active members and our leader doesn't play anymore, so we only get to the 3rd chest.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:56 AM, Beridok said:

Great idea for topic! ;)

I'm looking for active players who misses 6th chest with their current team - if you'll contribute more than 500 points to team challenge, you will be welcomed. (50k/35 = 1429 points average per player)... so having just 500 pts as requirement is not a lot.

If anyone has over 40 level and at least 4,05M chips and wants at least 5 chests from the challenge, they can join team I am in. The name is "Flush", it's international, but most people are from USA and Poland [haha].
If you do not meet requirements (set by current leader of Flush), add me (personal code is: brb4h) in GOP3 and message me here, so I know it is you.

you would accept me on your team ? I am vip I am Princess im mexican 

Hey Guys its Lilly i have created a Team just looking to fill it up with some really good active players.

Challenge requirements rules are 2000 points each player... Achievable right?  You must have MINIMUM of 5MILLION chips to join my team.

Aim is to open 8 chests in each challenge, And with active players we can do that.  So if your not in a team or currently in a team which your not happy in search  for "checkmate" in your governor of poker and join up . You will see LILLY as the Leader. 

Edited by checkmate
made a mistake