radiant

facebook Live stream : give your feedback !

Hi all members,

Friday 9 march, Ines and Apollo were on live stream on facebook.

This was the second live.

Apollo give us a code where we could win a super, mega or ultra spin token.

What do you think about the live, give us your opinion, what you like and dislike, and if you have suggestions to enforce the live.

Thank you.

Hi Ines,

The second live stream was good.

The code "mysterybox" where a player could win a super, mega or an Ultra spin was a good idea.

However, i feel very sceptical about all this hats we have and you put specially in the 6th challenge. When a team open the last box and hope to found an Ultra spin... but finally he get a hats... This is so disappointed.

Congratulations to Apollo because he play poker and he talk to the stream at the same time !!!

For the next live stream, could you show us where dev's team work.

As for the first live stream, you could give us a code for the piggy bank and a Mega token for all people.

Like this everyone will be happy.

Can you tell us the price of the suitcase of Poker Gop 3 please ?

I live in Paris and i want to buy it.

Thanks.

Hi @radiant, thanks for your feedback and these suggestions! We will work to have a better live stream next time ;) 

Like we said on the live stream, you will be able to buy the Poker Set very soon on our website. We will keep you updated on the forum :) 

Hi Ines!

Could you put a pop up message at the start screen to know all us when you will make livestream?

And as Radiand said please give more often piggy tokens.

Thanks!

PS. I have seen that server issues are less these days!

Any update on the tourneys? As no tourney are available today. Is there a reason behind that, also will the bullion tourney be back? 

Thanks 

Hi @Papi for the moment there is the St Patrick tournament :) 

We don't know yet for the Bullion tournament!

Hi @radiant, no there won't be any live stream next Friday. We will let you know on the forum for the date :) 

No live stream next friday !

Too bad, because you and Apollo become super star on live stream, so every Governor in the world are waiting for the magic duo. :)

Hi @Ines I am not only concerned about the billion tourney, but all tourneys, such as GOLD MANSION, ALAMO are also unavailable for a few days now, and only days To be announced. 

Why have they been stopped? And when will they be back. 

Thanks. 

On 3/18/2018 at 8:48 AM, Papi said:

Hi @Ines I am not only concerned about the billion tourney, but all tourneys, such as GOLD MANSION, ALAMO are also unavailable for a few days now, and only days To be announced. 

Why have they been stopped? And when will they be back.

Why you do not read update notes in game?...

Big Win tournaments are stopped due to persistent cheating on those... they are searching for the way to prevent cheaters from abusing...
There are many other tables to play...

• Thanks 1

Hello to all!

A friend of mine said that Ines&Apollo will make live today!

"SURPRISE Governors! Today we will do a Facebook live stream at 5 PM CET! You really liked the two first live streams and we wanted to do another one 1f609.png

Who will watch this Live Stream?
Invite your friends to this event to increase your chance of winning!

See you at 5!"

Don't miss it!

Hello to all!

"Hi Governors! Friday we will do a Facebook live stream at 5 PM CET! You will have a chance to win a Poker set and other surprises! 

Who will watch this Live Stream? ?

Invite your friends to this event to increase your chance of winning the Poker set! ?

See you Friday!"

Don't miss it!

Hello GoP team!

Thanks for the piggy token! Also it was nice that Apollo became VIP+!!! :)
Greetings from Greece!

PS. Ines and Apollo why you are not ELITE?O.o

16 hours ago, p8hcb said:

PS. Ines and Apollo why you are not ELITE?O.o

I believe that reason is: Ines needs to experience game like any other player to be able to answer questions.

Apollo said in some past live-stream (3rd?) that being Elite would not be fair, just because he's developer.

Edited by Beridok

The two last live-stream were boring ans disappointed. It is a good way to give us a mystery box if we need to earn it buy playing poker. But, Apollo said there will be no more piggy token given during the live stream. This is wrong. Because you only focus on players who are in a team and only for those who get the 7th chest. But, there are also governor who are not in a team, and all the team don't reach the 7th chest to get the piggy token. Some people are playing for fun and they can't get the challenge. That's why it could be given a piggy token in a live stream. For example, for the next live stream (29/06/2018), a piggy token will be given to governors by redeeming a code).  And for the next live stream  (13/07/2018), this will be a challenge to get a mystery box (win 5 hands in a saloon).