UPDATE 14.03.2018 - 6TH CHEST CHALLENGE - POKER TEAM LIST

I totally agree  FurtNakasi   I had 2 chest that only had points in them, 2 others had points and little gold, Then I get another one of those dam ugly Cat hats.

They look like they are constantly starring at you it's even worse when 2 or 3 have them on, It makes it hard to even look at the screen.

I guess you can tell I'm not a fan of cats.

Also Fix the dam Random Card Gen in Black Jack, It is so obvious you all are cheating us player that play Black Jack, the odds of hitting 21 17 out of 20 hands and 8 were Black Jacks are impossible to figure (Not really) but they are near infinite. Can't you just play against us fairly? Don't even try to say you don't have it set to win 80% or more of the time. Too many of us have kept record of thousands of hands. Please make it fair. All you have to do is turn off the advantage and make the cards truly random.

• Like 1
On 15/03/2018 at 12:59 AM, MAR said:

by the way, how many teams/players actually got ultra spin?

WildChild Team didn't we barley did make the time to get the chest 6 we only had a few short hours left I think it was from 1 to 2 hrs left

On 15/03/2018 at 9:10 AM, 7CrdSTUD said:

I sure did't get one and no one on our team did either, I put up almost 23 thousand point myself, I agree it is unfair the people that are getting the Ultra spin

drh on our Team got almost 30,000 points his self and he didn't get it and I had almost 6,000 points and i didn't get it there was quite a few on my Team made alot of XP'S but no Ultra spin 

19 hours ago, 7CrdSTUD said:

I totally agree  FurtNakasi   I had 2 chest that only had points in them, 2 others had points and little gold, Then I get another one of those dam ugly Cat hats.

They look like they are constantly starring at you it's even worse when 2 or 3 have them on, It makes it hard to even look at the screen.

I guess you can tell I'm not a fan of cats.

Also Fix the dam Random Card Gen in Black Jack, It is so obvious you all are cheating us player that play Black Jack, the odds of hitting 21 17 out of 20 hands and 8 were Black Jacks are impossible to figure (Not really) but they are near infinite. Can't you just play against us fairly? Don't even try to say you don't have it set to win 80% or more of the time. Too many of us have kept record of thousands of hands. Please make it fair. All you have to do is turn off the advantage and make the cards truly random.

Glad someone else sees the rip off  !

• Like 2