UPDATE 21.03.2018 - 6TH CHEST CHALLENGE - POKER TEAM LIST

14 hours ago, Stacey said:

Ya...our team gave up on the 6th chest....not worth the price and time.  5 chests is still attainable and doesn't break the bank lol

Can't say better.

We reach the 6th chest twice and no Ultra spin.

It doesn't worth it at all.

We want Ultra or nothing.

Keep your hats and gold.

Give us Ultra, XP and chips.

We talk, we suggests, but the team never listen at all.

This is the best way to leave this game andd play another poker game.

I download WSOP, and less than one month i already won 15 millions.

The lowest chips i won every 4 hours is 25 000. Whereas i won 8000 chips to Gop 3.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, radiant said:

Hi, When a team reach the 6th chest, are there a dead line to claim our gift ? I mean, is it possible to wait until the next challenge begin to claim the 24 hours XP bonus ?

Note: You will have to claim your chests before the next challenge starts! Otherwise you will lose your chests.

Source: https://orangegames.helpshift.com/a/governor-of-poker-3/?s=poker-teams&f=team-challenge&l=en

• 1 month later...

We are not one of the fastest team to get 6 chests every week but we get them all, and it does not have to be fast in my team everyone should get the change to play and some players can only play in the weekends and I just want a team with good en friendly players, in my team you need 500 xp is not much but if I have a good team then the points can be raised. I do not want people to throw out every week because they have not reached the points I think it's weird that some teams just go to score points as quickly as possible and the challenges in 1 day to play out you have 4 days the time to finish the challenge. I hope that the GOP team think about it to put the Ultra spin token in chest 6 

Greatings Kyra 

Kyra Family

• Like 2

In my team, we always reach the 6th chest and we never get an Ultra since today. 

Yes, i agree with KYRA to put an Ultra to the 6th chest. Every team who reach the 6th will get an Ultra. What do you think about that GoP 3 Team ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions guys, we will think about it for the ultra! (but there is already an ultra in the 6th chest, hope you have more luck next time!)

We will think about re-doing the lists every week :) 

Ines we mean a guaranteed ultra obviously.   My team has won every challenge and no one has won an ultra yet.   That said with the new points system we are going to give up on this week I think.   Bj at 6 points is a joke.   Lowering it to say 15 or 20 maybe but six? We are all very discouraged.   I'm actually going to look at the WSOP game when I finish posting.  You've ruined the fun .  

3 hours ago, Iggychic said:

Ines we mean a guaranteed ultra obviously.   My team has won every challenge and no one has won an ultra yet.   That said with the new points system we are going to give up on this week I think.   Bj at 6 points is a joke.   Lowering it to say 15 or 20 maybe but six? We are all very discouraged.   I'm actually going to look at the WSOP game when I finish posting.  You've ruined the fun .  

People earn more points now, with changes... First people play BlackJack to gain a lot of points, then they lose a lot of money, then they cry rewards didn't cover losses.

Just play titular game ;)

1 hour ago, Beridok said:

People earn more points now, with changes... First people play BlackJack to gain a lot of points, then they lose a lot of money, then they cry rewards didn't cover losses.

Just play titular game ;)

I've never wined about losing the cash.   But I play bj because I am often in my shop and a timed hand is impossible.   It's just not fun if it's impossible.   

13 hours ago, Iggychic said:

I've never wined about losing the cash.   But I play bj because I am often in my shop and a timed hand is impossible.   It's just not fun if it's impossible.   

I never said you did, but if you browse through Steam discussions and write "Blackjack" most of them are accusing of BlackJack being rigged.

I understand your situation now, but with Blackjack's points down, Poker points went up, and in general there is higher point distribution now...
Rather than increasing Blackjack points, they (devs) would prefer to increase poker even more. (Apollo said so on last livestream...)
Considering time spent on both games, it was too good to play Blackjack...

Edited by Beridok
On ‎18‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 10:05 AM, Ines said:

Thanks for the suggestions guys, we will think about it for the ultra! (but there is already an ultra in the 6th chest, hope you have more luck next time!)

We will think about re-doing the lists every week :) 

i have not get the  Ultra in chest 6 only 2 mega spins in chest 5 and 6

I hope that the blackjack does not get nerfed again in the challenges.  To win the fourth chest for our team before the latest deadline, teammates resorted to playing blackjack to get 400 points in the final 2 hours, and some of our chip poor team mates had to resort to paying real money for chips, which is probably what you want, but this gets old real fast...  My own chips dropped about 100,000. 

My friends and I liked the recent 30 days of gift chests and that got us to log on every day.  Thank you for that.  Keep up the good work.

Edited by Yamagata
16 hours ago, Yamagata said:

I hope that the blackjack does not get nerfed again in the challenges. [...]

My friends and I liked the recent 30 days of gift chests and that got us to log on every day.  Thank you for that.  Keep up the good work.

There will be calendar event counting to Football's World Cup event.

With Blackjack nerfed, other game modes got boosted points, resulting in generally higher amount of points distributed to players...

Edited by Beridok