BUG ISSUE PART 2

ALISON

sxgqofq.png

HERE IS THE SCREEN SHOT I WAS TALKING ABOUT FROM MY LAST POST THIS ONE IS FROM YESTERDAY I HAVE ONE MORE I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE I WAS NOT PLAYING ANY GAMES WHEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE I WAS WRITING IN OUR CHAT ROOM THE PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS ME WITH THE 51 DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE OR WHAT IT MEANS THERE IS NOT AN EXPLANATION UNDER KNOWN ERROR CODES I CHECKED THAT PAGE FIRST. PLEASE HELP

ALISON OFFICER Ibet,ufold

Edited by ALISON
Spelling Error

I assume you are playing on web browser. I do not know about this error, but basically... it should happen after some time, not all the time. Generally the loading icon in place of 6 chests (from Team Challenge) suggests that you lost connection or use unstable connection perhaps.

It seems you might need to clear browsers cookies or cache or both. Or just wait. Probably, like most errors, this will vanish in couple days and do not have any impact on playing, I suppose.

PS: It would be nice not to use capital letters whole time... it actually makes reading your post harder for most users...

• 11 months later...
On 3/26/2018 at 10:11 AM, Beridok said:

I assume you are playing on web browser. I do not know about this error, but basically... it should happen after some time, not all the time. Generally the loading icon in place of 6 chests (from Team Challenge) suggests that you lost connection or use unstable connection perhaps.

It seems you might need to clear browsers cookies or cache or both. Or just wait. Probably, like most errors, this will vanish in couple days and do not have any impact on playing, I suppose.

PS: It would be nice not to use capital letters whole time... it actually makes reading your post harder for most users...

Well it's now 2019 and i have this problem right now ;-)

I play the game on Gameroom from facebook

Please help me..

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 9:49 PM, Stefan GoP said:

Hello @RonAkaShady , please restart your game. After that the error should not occur anymore. If you had any losses or if the error still occurs, please contact our support team in the game so they can help you! (menu>settings>contact us)

it works alraidy thanks, i have only lost 2 silver tickets and 1 golden ticket 😥