Get the code bug swatters

Tech guys, on the youdagame site, there are MULTIPLE code errors. 

I mean if you look on the right side menu, right under inventory, it should NOT read (in tiny text)

hamburgermenu_open_outfit_shop

This is a simple code error, so far I have not played yet but I've seen these occasionally before and it's just page layout stuff.

BUT... the NEXT TIME someone complains the site won't load or something, please don't start with the clear your cookies nonsense.  THIS is not a cookie error.  Someone left out a tag or put a dot in the wrong place.  

And no one it appears TESTS stuff.  

Ok, get out your fly swatters.

Cheers

Well that glitch went away all weekend.... just logged on today, and it's BAAAAAACK. 

TEENY TINY text full of underscores etc.   Raw code showing again.

IE;

That new awards bar?  I see

loyalty_jackpot_progress_bar_description   (And that's about the only one large enough to see without enlarging the whole screen.)

Also... something that has been annoying for some time, wish I could post screen shots here.  But after I sit at a table, sometimes, right over the amount of chips I have is some black mark, possibly text, covering the first digit or two of my balance.  It's a mild annoyance but still.  

And sometimes that happens over some other player at the table. 

• 2 months later...

I am not sure where to post this problem.  When I go to the Weekly Leaderboards, the SHOW FRIENDS ONLY check box is not working.  When they moved the table order around, they broke it.  All of my friends are listed with 0 chips.

Just wanted to thank the GOP3 programing team.  They repaired the problem.  My friends are now showing with chips and I happen to be chip leader for all of my friends.  Thank you GOP3 programming team.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 9:34 AM, Yamagata said:

Just wanted to thank the GOP3 programing team.  They repaired the problem.  My friends are now showing with chips and I happen to be chip leader for all of my friends.  Thank you GOP3 programming team.

We are glad to hear that! Enjoy Poker Yamagata and feel free to contact our Support Team whenever you need it.