Ines

SPRING CALENDAR 2018

5abe52be833ea_STEAMSPRINGCALENDAR.png.377fa4e7008d5e339cb2b893a13a6db6.png

Hi Governors, the Spring Calendar will be available on the 1st of April! :D

We have a big surprise for you! :o

If you claim EVERY DAY the Spring Calendar, you will get a MEGA or ULTRA SPIN at the end (and a lot of other rewards)  ;) 

Ready? :P

19 hours ago, Ines said:

Ready? :P

The question is... are you ready? You as GOP3 team and servers...

What will happen to people who won't get daily reward because of connection problems? :/

Edited by Beridok

I need urgent help. The GOP team banished me on the charge of playing with multiple accounts because I had two accounts on the same IP. What happened was that me and my brother were playing private matches, just me and him at the table, There was no fraud, but they banned me and him and the support does not respond. INES can you get in touch with the team so they can reply to the messages?

The Spring Calendar began 45 minutes ago. Today's goal was 5 hands. None of my hands in the last 45 mins in Poker Resort was counted. It still says I'm 0/5 for the day.

April Fools Day, guys !

They must celebrate it somehow, don't they?... Come on now.... just taste the joke..... nobody gets hurt by that.

Edited by BogdyNepo

It did count on my calendar but the app crashes every hand you played. You have to start the app again an again. Thats not so funny..

Oh boy !!!

Many people just don't get it.... that's how it works... a April Fools Day it's just like that and always will be !

In the end they will make things right and everyone will be happy.... that gift is there for all of us.... so, stop worrying !!!

I knew that this will happen... it happens everywhere.

Hi Governors! Happy Easter :)
We noticed that the Easter calendar was giving some issues. Due to this we've turned it off while we fix it.
Any missed days due to this will be compensated as we will automatically give you those rewards.. so no worries!
Happy Easter!

Written by Dennis on GOP3 Community

8 hours ago, Dejanir said:

I need urgent help. The GOP team banished me on the charge of playing with multiple accounts because I had two accounts on the same IP. What happened was that me and my brother were playing private matches, just me and him at the table, There was no fraud, but they banned me and him and the support does not respond. INES can you get in touch with the team so they can reply to the messages?

@Dejanir I, along with many people, play on two devices at the same home-network and we do not get banned. You probably abused something in the game...

And it's you, who need to contact support. Then, wait patiently for an answer.

Edited by Beridok

Hi GoP Team, :) Many thanks for the spring calender!!! ( If i can suggest something for the next calenders, is it possible to give us more gold and a little less chips.) Next calender is in summer ?

3 hours ago, radiant said:

Hi GoP Team, :) Many thanks for the spring calender!!! ( If i can suggest something for the next calenders, is it possible to give us more gold and a little less chips.) Next calender is in summer ?

Hi @radiant, you're welcome! Thanks for the suggestion and we don't know yet :) 

You're welcome everyone ;) 

Respect for gop3 finnaly we get a ultra token for complete all days in calender i spin 35million with it. thanks a lot gop3 that you do this the first time in the calender hope you do it every time when a calender comes for complete all day deep respect for the ultra token for all days thanks a lot

I was pretty upset when I accidentally missed a day due to work but thank full I still got my ultrasound with 29 days completed 

Hi GoP team, you really make the buzz with this ULTRA surprise !!!!! Everybody is waiting for next calender (or next ULTRA on livestream this friday). :)

Hi GoP Team, :)  if you make a summer calender, is it possible to make it begin the first of june and ending the 15 july. Why the 15 july ? Because it is the final world cup football. And, if Governor play poker the 45 days, he could win good surprise (chips, gold, hats, Mega and Ultra token) What do you think about that ?