He notado que en la última versión, la ventana de RECOMPRAR es demasiado grande y no se puede acceder al botón de "ver la jugada anterior" para ver quién ganó y con que cartas. Tampoco se puede observar este tema en los Sit&Go cuando uno pierde ya que lo sacan de mesa de inmediato; en estos torneos antiguamente sobre la mesa figuraba el símbolo del torneo, luego lo quitaron, me parece que es importante mientras se juega ver en que torneo se está jugando.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:33 PM, Alicia Ferny said:

He notado que en la última versión, la ventana de RECOMPRAR es demasiado grande y no se puede acceder al botón de "ver la jugada anterior" para ver quién ganó y con que cartas. Tampoco se puede observar este tema en los Sit&Go cuando uno pierde ya que lo sacan de mesa de inmediato; en estos torneos antiguamente sobre la mesa figuraba el símbolo del torneo, luego lo quitaron, me parece que es importante mientras se juega ver en que torneo se está jugando.

Hey Alicia, could you add an attachment to show what is going wrong? This would really help solve this issue.

Pronto subiré una imagen de la ventana de recomprar, pero son detalles que Uds., pueden testear. Algunas modificaciones mejoran y otras no. Por ejemplo: antes en los sitios de juego anunciaban  cuantos jugadores participaban en las mesas y ahora uno lo "ve"cuando entra a jugar. Saludos

I'll repeat here: having keyboard shortcuts in the game. I often alt-tab from the game, when I don't have cards, and I browse some sites (e.g. this forum now). So, I have always my hands on keyboard and sometimes it would be more convenient to use keyboard buttons instead of mouse :)

Eventually having sound/music volume sliders would be nicer than 0/1 (on/off) options.

• Like 1

It seems like I can't edit my post, weird... probably it has limit that I can only edit for 15 minutes after posting...

Also sometimes chips cover parts of cards...

tj6uehp.png

Edited by Beridok

Clicking this area makes popup window. And if you keep clicking same spot, it will still play the sound of opening (clicking) button.

IyMzdGH.png

Ovrt0TT.png

Edited by Beridok

More feedback... actually the feedback, not report of bug as previously.

So, I mentioned many times that I alt-tab during game a lot. And I often miss sound of "my turn". Also, there is no visual notification outside window.

For example - downloading files by web browser makes it's bar in task bar change color to green. It's length is depending on progress of download. Something similar could be done for GOP3, but with orange flashing box in taskbar, as seen in couple programs when making pop-up or similar stuff.

Well, I've seen one bug... It's about that blue "special offer" button. Not sure how long it was empty before reaching 0:00:00. When it did reach end of time, it just disappeared (that's proper behavior, obviously).

Hy70mKz.jpg

Edited by Beridok

Hi

Please give us the option to hide( maybe customize) the status, hide the level. As a player with elite status not only this has brought me zero benefits (I'm not saying there should be any) but it has also given me a lot of BS from other players such as:"you bought your chips, bought your status, what are you doing in this saloon etc",  + other language I won't reproduce here. Also the status and the level is giving free info to the opponents, like when you see a player with high level/status you kinda already make an idea about him. Instead, players should earn that info and here I suggest a feature that allows you to make a short description about a player (a label where I can write something like: "this player bluffs a lot, calls a lot, afraid to make bets with good hands etc").  

Most of the players are nice but for those who keep mocking me there is the "mute" option. Also "thanks" spammers can get really annoying so I mute them too, unfortunately muted players don't stay muted,  If I meat them again at the tables they aren't muted anymore.

On 8/15/2017 at 10:24 AM, Corrie said:

Hi Beridok, many thanks for reporting the bug to us! :) We are looking into it!  

Actually it seems like bug might be related to losing connection - I had tons of downloads last time I played GOP3 and my cards (and some opponents') went invisible after reconnecting.

Also text "I'm back" (that appears, when you are "Sit Out") is covered by playing buttons (check, fold, raise) are or by emotes that appear after doing those (or just waiting for counter [time limiter] to reach zero).

I have to mention that with "new screen ratio" for the game (additional black stripes) there are few issues:

1) Steam overlay - look at right bottom corner on screenshot:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beridok/screenshot/861731135275870833

2) Game always gets launched in window, even if I keep maximizing it... I wish game would start in maximized window. Instead of me having to do it myself every time :(

3) Mispositioned FPS Counter from Steam Overlay:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1113491815

We lost a feature, please re allow for us to view our friends progress on the leaderboards. What only shows now is ONLY POSITIVE RESULTS. EX: 20,000 or whatever they are up. What does not show anymore is NEGATIVE RESULTS EX: -20,000. For our friends. Other than positive results display as $0. On the leaderboards. This could actually mean negative results but also a player could truly be at $0 because of not playing. 

Sorry for posting again,but today i realized on old GOP 3 videos on youtube that guys can see how much experience they need to level up,can you make that we can see it again?

• Like 1

I see more and more players flaming, cursing, mocking. Just today out of the blue someone types in chat to me: "hijo de puta". Warned him he is gonna get banned just to calm him down, he didn't even cared. It seems to me that no action are being taken against this kind of toxic players. Live moderators wouldn't hurt.

On 20/08/2017 at 6:57 PM, NeiDneX said:

Sorry for posting again,but today i realized on old GOP 3 videos on youtube that guys can see how much experience they need to level up,can you make that we can see it again?

Good idea! We will discuss about it. Thanks!

On 9/7/2017 at 1:12 PM, codename47 said:

I see more and more players flaming, cursing, mocking. Just today out of the blue someone types in chat to me: "hijo de puta". Warned him he is gonna get banned just to calm him down, he didn't even cared. It seems to me that no action are being taken against this kind of toxic players. Live moderators wouldn't hurt.

But I guess that's what you want since your own game encourage tilting people with that laughing emote or the "THANKS" in the CHAT SUGGESTIONS option. Bad beats happens so often in this game and good hands rarely hold so the unlucky players really need to see that thanks or the laughing emote spam ;)

9 hours ago, poppe81 said:

It would be a nice to see the xp bar for the next level so you can see howmuch xp you need for the next level 

Hi Poppe, great idea!  We'll put it on the wishlist.:)

• Thanks 1