A sit out option would be so good.

Replacing "Thanks" and laughing emoticon (from Chat Suggestions bar - the bar that pops out after a hand ends)    with "Got lucky" or other friendly text line/emoticon would be great!

Ability to customize your own set of emotes and pre-made text, not only texts made by devs - however those are translated for each language, so using speech bubbles displays message in different languages.

+1 for letting us see XP needed for next level... 

• Like 1

It would be nice
- to be able to send gifts for all friends with only one click
- when i could see the team-badge in players chip-counter tag
- when i could see in players chip-counter tag, weather a player is a friend

Big win tournament abusers are back. Right now the famous cheater "Javier" has an alt account on  1st place big win "River boat". This guy has been abusing the big win tournaments for well over an year, I provided irrefutable proof against him over and over again yet no actions were taken against him. https://imgur.com/zjNjTjR https://imgur.com/fht3GGf https://imgur.com/N2HHI1i https://imgur.com/qNSHzPF

It would be nice to add a leaderboard of most chips ,xp or throphys and every player would have a ranking .

it will increase the competition 

Edited by dimitris
  • Like 1

Hey everyone !

I think we all want this game to be much better than it is now, suggestions to improve are always in everyone's benefit.

So there's mine:

1) One tournament at Pro Forest- 500k buy-in and another one at Las Vegas- your choice here about buy-in (i guess 4-5 million buy-in). The only areas without tournaments are these two.

2) Send chips to friends- 100 chips- that's ridiculous.... better for "poor" friends  would be 10-20k or 100k (why not?).

3 )A teams duel... any team can choose which team to play against with..... for a high prize during 2 or 3 days.

4) As for Team Challenge would be great that the prizes to be higher.... not 50k top chips prize. For MVP as well. And 5 or 6 chests instead of 4 now.

5) And the last one, but not in my mind..... Top 10  players from all the tournaments to play in one Big Win tourney -something like World Poker Tour.... where the winner takes all and a Bracelet. Duration: 4-5 days. Winner's prize: 200 millions and 1000 Gold.... plus the Bracelet.

As for the other suggestion here, i agree with No spam on the chat( no Thanks, no laughing, no well played and all of them), replaced with some more friendly. Lucky one, Better next time, Awesome, Keep trying - my suggestions.

Changing picture from profile( not from Facebook), hiding level and experience, different hats like in baseball, solving problems with hackers or cheaters.... all these can be done.

That's all for now from me.... i really wish all to be implemented in order that everyone can have more chances.

Thank you and.... good luck everyone on the tables !

Edited by BogdyNepo
  • Like 2

So, you introduced missions, cool.

But when I start missing I could be asked if I want to join that table (if mission is table/saloon related) now... way faster to get missions done and convenient for users.

Hello,

so recently on team chat guy asked "where are you from" and I told him that there is info about that in our profiles... but he said he can't recognize all flags.

So, there it goes, the request:

1) Make country name visible when clicking flag.

2) In list of teammates there could be flags displayed - but only if team is multinational. (No sense to display all Polish flags, in Polish only team).

3) Scrolling (mouse wheel) on small window displaying teammates is way too slow (you need to adjust it again, like shop, in past).

You cannot quit Spin machine before spinning (unless it's shop button with new offer [when small "1" on red background appears]).

Pressing outside Spin machine area does nothing. Back button (on Android) does nothing.

Go fix both ^.^

PS: I'm still waiting for keyboard shortcuts implementation!

i love the teamchallenge but our team complete it in 10 hours and then we must wait for peopple that on work otherwise we complete it in 6 hours so for more challenge it would be great if there coming more chest then 4 so we got more challenge with it now we can hold 30 members in the team so we must wait for play otherwise we complete it 2 fast and other peopple have no chance that work so my idee is more chest then 4 for more challenge.

On 11/14/2017 at 8:24 PM, Beridok said:

You cannot quit Spin machine before spinning (unless it's shop button with new offer [when small "1" on red background appears]).

Pressing outside Spin machine area does nothing. Back button (on Android) does nothing.

Go fix both ^.^

aylCR79.png

dV77qr1.png

Just now, Beridok said:

I'd suggest Developers to make option to favourite [star] some hats - I have some of personal ones I like, and others are "cluttering" when I'm looking for them.

Based on this topic:

On 14.11.2017 at 8:24 PM, Beridok said:

Go fix both ^.^

PS: I'm still waiting for keyboard shortcuts implementation!

This is because the amount of money is already fixed when you open the spin machine.

1. Instead of buttons to change tables, we should be able to swap left and right to change room.
  2. Also, better idea than what Meone says is to make few slots for "outfits", where we can save our favorite compositions =)
  3. Fixing areas with slider, to be more compatible with mouse scroll (it's again very slow moving, in new areas).
  4. And, of course, KEYBOARD controls for PC/Steam versions.

How about ability to spectate games of friends? From their point of view or with 2 minute delay (to prevent cheating?)

As well as making Areas/Subgenre of missions be automatically collapsed when all missions are done? And I am not sure if rewards are big enough... [personally].

The last thing is sorting friendlist via other things - for example, level

I had this idea earlier...

Allow people to play BlackJack while waiting in queue! It might appear as window-in-window, because it doesn't need a lot of space...

Also, fix the queue. Once I waited 19 minutes... without anyone appearing, but re-entering queue made it find game just in couple of seconds :(

And last thing, I just got in mind. Ever played Hearthstone? The card game from Blizzard? No... ohh... They also have board from top view, with decorations around, but their decorations are interactive. It would be nice if we could destroy some boxes or toss the boot around the saloon. Same could go for the map.

That's all for now xD

keyboard controls FTW!

Some of us have trouble with motion controls like mice/touchpads. It's hard to imagine when you're young and 100% healthy, but life and accidents take their toll. Just a key for each of the three action buttons would mean a lot. Raise amounts would be nice, too, but trickier

• Like 1

Just some thoughts, and recaps of ones i've already seen just for emphasis.

1.  The Hats.  Goodness Gracious the hats.  Love them.  But now it's kinda lost it's cool/charm.  Definitely a Hat Upgrade is in order.  On the SIMS series of games, if you purchase furniture, or appliances, rather than selling it, it allows you to "archive" it, or "put it in storage" for future use.  Maybe a big ole hat box.

2.  Sending Chips needs to be easier and more substantial.  100 chips is only enough to get you into Blackjack (I think).  So possibly increase the send amount, and a "send all" option.  I only have 86 friends and on PC it takes quite a while.  I've only attempted it once on the Android and quickly realized it was NOT going to happen.

3.  Customizing the chat text bubbles.  Keep the ones already existing, but allow the user to switch out the most popular ones they use.  For example, i hardly ever use "Are you serious" but always am using "Bazinga"

4.  The Leaderboard feature is nice, but really could use some umph.  

5.  Is there a way to cool down the "all inners"?  I know this may be considered "strategy" but the Heads Up Challenge at times is more or less "all in" from the go.  There actually IS a version of poker similar to this style, I think it's called Gunshot.  That might be better for them. But the whole ALL IN  fold ALL IN fold from someone who simply wants to cheat their wins is annoying.  Especially on the Heads Up Challenges which have to be one of the best things on the internet.

6.  "Mega Hit Poker" incorporates a "percentage of win" to their hand indicator.  It's something I've gained knowledge in actually.  

7.  Why does it cost 20 coin to change my name??

8.  Coins are vital to a successful team challnge, and although it's great to get them in the chests (along with the many many hats) possibly consider gifting coins like chips.  Or maybe an option to buy coins with chips.   Or have coins as part of a purchased chip package.  Or even a 10 coin option on the spin wheel.  

But overall this game is one of the best out there.  If anyone as any doubts, I can show them all of the mail I haven't opened, TV I haven't watched, and other thigns that show how much time I spend onlnie LOL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rickamulligan@gmail.com said:

Just some thoughts, and recaps of ones i've already seen just for emphasis.

1.  The Hats.  Goodness Gracious the hats.  Love them.  But now it's kinda lost it's cool/charm.  Definitely a Hat Upgrade is in order.  On the SIMS series of games, if you purchase furniture, or appliances, rather than selling it, it allows you to "archive" it, or "put it in storage" for future use.  Maybe a big ole hat box.

2.  Sending Chips needs to be easier and more substantial.  100 chips is only enough to get you into Blackjack (I think).  So possibly increase the send amount, and a "send all" option.  I only have 86 friends and on PC it takes quite a while.  I've only attempted it once on the Android and quickly realized it was NOT going to happen.

3.  Customizing the chat text bubbles.  Keep the ones already existing, but allow the user to switch out the most popular ones they use.  For example, i hardly ever use "Are you serious" but always am using "Bazinga"

4.  The Leaderboard feature is nice, but really could use some umph.  

5.  Is there a way to cool down the "all inners"?  I know this may be considered "strategy" but the Heads Up Challenge at times is more or less "all in" from the go.  There actually IS a version of poker similar to this style, I think it's called Gunshot.  That might be better for them. But the whole ALL IN  fold ALL IN fold from someone who simply wants to cheat their wins is annoying.  Especially on the Heads Up Challenges which have to be one of the best things on the internet.

6.  "Mega Hit Poker" incorporates a "percentage of win" to their hand indicator.  It's something I've gained knowledge in actually.  

7.  Why does it cost 20 coin to change my name??

8.  Coins are vital to a successful team challnge, and although it's great to get them in the chests (along with the many many hats) possibly consider gifting coins like chips.  Or maybe an option to buy coins with chips.   Or have coins as part of a purchased chip package.  Or even a 10 coin option on the spin wheel.  

But overall this game is one of the best out there.  If anyone as any doubts, I can show them all of the mail I haven't opened, TV I haven't watched, and other thigns that show how much time I spend onlnie LOL

That's what i call a very well pointed subject ! Way to go, Rick !

I doubt they will ever take in consideration, i just figured that out from my posts !