15 hours ago, rickamulligan@gmail.com said:

3.  Customizing the chat text bubbles.  Keep the ones already existing, but allow the user to switch out the most popular ones they use.  For example, i hardly ever use "Are you serious" but always am using "Bazinga"

Current speech bubbles are translated to every language that's supported by GOP3. That's why someone with Polish client can send "Are you serious?" and Brazilian player will see it in his native.
Customizing the bubbles would require some kind of moderation (to prevent including inappropriate comments).
In my opinion it's nice feature, but unlikely to be used widely anyway.

but really could use some umph.

What?

7.  Why does it cost 20 coin to change my name??

To prevent people from abusing name change function. For example, it will be harder to make screenshots proving it's the cheater, if she/he would have different nickname everywhere.

8.  Coins are vital to a successful team challnge, and although it's great to get them in the chests (along with the many many hats) possibly consider gifting coins like chips.  Or maybe an option to buy coins with chips.   Or have coins as part of a purchased chip package.  Or even a 10 coin option on the spin wheel.  

Coins are supposed to be premium virtual currency, therefore do not expect many options to obtain.

Recently, you could get some in December calendar, and you can get them from HUC (Head's Up Challenge), from Team Challenge, winning in some of Big Win tournaments, and by watching one advert-video on mobile device. And of course by buying with real life currency.

Some packs of chips also contain coins, but they are temporarily available (so it looks like better offer). ;)

And how can you say coins are vital to challenge? I do not understand.

New idea of mine! It's also modification of others' idea.

So people complain about that having to click multiple times to send chips to friends... why not having "Accept & resend" option - so we can do it when accepting chips from friends. Reducing clicking amount AND "rewarding" only those people who actually send us some chips!

I just got random idea one afternoon. Apollo did couple streams in past and I just had been thinking about GOP3 team... and headquarters xD It would be nice to see some series of short videos on Youtube named "Behind the Decks" xD get it? Decks, because cards, but also "deck" is just one letter away from "desk". Revealing some of "behind the scenes" material with production and work at YoudaGames / OrangeGames.

Also newer idea I got. Perhaps chat could be swiped from left side of the screen? And that's how we could determine it's width (size). Also it should have slightly more transparency. Now it barely allows to see what's under (aka bets, it's mostly about them).

Another GOP3 Suggestions from that "B" guy again:

a) I wish to see game have more sound, however it would make app bigger for the mobile devices >.> and I am not sure if you can implement that in Steam version...
Game do not have any 'western music' on the tables and sometimes, when I focused only on playing GOP3, because I played with friends, I missed that atmosphere. I also liked Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader games for being rich in sounds. You could click on basically anything or anybody to get some sound (wood chopping, "Greetings, my Lord", cow's "moo", etc.). GOP2 was richer in some sounds like "Give me chips" or "Haha, I win!".

Possible examples for GOP3:
- sound of door closing when player leaves... (that got into my mind, because of one friends was so exited about leaving animation, that person just walks away)
- maybe some "Welcome X" speech from the card dealer, where X is status (Shark, etc.)
- horseshoe sound if someone gets very lucky [?] - however I see "lucky" mechanic was not included, same goes for "Steamy" which I loved in GOP2

b) This comes from other player. Since I got my Elite status, many people on Valentine's Day event tried to add me as friend [that was tedious!] and also I encounter many questions about how to get it...
One of the players suggested that profile of Elite player should have comment there. Like note on profile explaining why player got Elite status.
Also, I noted many people are convinced that Elite status is connected to buying chips/gold for real life money >:(

c) Just got into my mind... Random Hat Boxes for gold? Since we have paid spins, not Piggy, it's time to make something random again? :P
Maybe some boxes "buyable" with gold that gives Hat (from certain pool) randomly?

Well, there is quite a number of things that could be done [to be purchased]... e.g. some drinks at the table (but that would make game not suitable for everyone I suppose). That's "stolen idea" from Spin Machines games on Android (that gets a lot of adverts in GOP3). That's the point when developer needs to decide if game needs to be simple and minimalistic in style, or very flashy, having a lot of different animations, etc.
As always, just suggestion - perhaps more people would have to comment on that.

d) People who win/beat GOP2 and/or Poker World could earn some coupon for GOP3 to encourage for playing there. That might be some way to attract more players, perhaps. Or at least reward the loyal players.

e) Perhaps it would be nice little feature to have session summary (just like Black Squad has), that counts hands played, chips lost/won, etc.

When you try to leave the game, it could show this before "exiting". Considering how Exit button is hidden now, maybe there should be ability to toggle (on/off) that feature or maybe make it separate option in the menu called "Session summary" perhaps...

Example of summary screen (click to enlarge) [don't pay attention to actual stats, I was AFKing games... shame on me]:
CED89A09158BAAEAC87AF4E96A75A46C7D0C444C

That's all for today :D

It might be nice if the icons had mouseovers to explain their meanings. It quickly becomes clear that everyone interprets them slightly differently -- sometimes VERY differently.

I didn't suggest this earlier because I thought you'd have to do it in every language you support, but I just realized that you could only do the languages you found easiest. If you leave it blank on the others, well, it'd be just the same for those players as it is now, so no loss for them.

Edited by elon
spelling

1 hour ago, elon said:

It might be nice if the icons had mouseovers to explain their meanings. It quickly becomes clear that everyone interprets them slightly differently -- sometimes VERY differently.

I didn't suggest this earlier because I thought you'd have to do it in every language you support, but I just realized that you could only do the languages you found easiest. If you leave it blank on the others, well, it'd be just the same for those players as it is now, so no loss for them.

Since game in also on Mobile platforms, there are no mouseovers (there is no cursor there) - so it's "impractical" for Devs, I suppose :(

That's why there is no keyboard shortcuts ;(

Fair enough. Didn't think about that. I did like your keyboard shortcut suggestion, though. Sometimes my middle-aged hands give me trouble, and shortcuts help

Hi all members, i saw the stream live on facebook friday 23 and it was really fun with Apollo ans Ines.

I share the stream to many friends and for me it is the best way to make more people to play GOP3.

I would like to see more stream live with the dev team.

Is it possible to get a stream every week or every two weeks?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi guys, many thanks for these recommendations about Governor of Poker 3 and the live stream, we will look into it. @radiant good to hear then ! :D 

We will do more live streams now, the next is coming very soon. Be sure to watch it ! ;) 

• Like 1

Hi Ines, of course i will watch the next stream.

Look, there is something wrong and not logical with the bonus tour to win chips every 4 hours.

I have never win more than 24 000 chips and i am watching this every 4 hours. 

I have a request for the jackpot spin because the chips i won is lowest than i won in the bonus tour.

This is not logical and the lowest chips that we should win in the jackpot spin could be 100 000.

Perhaps I missed the memo about the current methods concerning "sit out". 

I did a google search to find out how to "sit out".  I found only the method of not playing two hands in a row.  (Why do you have to subject yourself to possibly paying for blinds when you want to sit out? This arbitrary method seems counter-intuitive because when you want to sit out you want to do it immediately).

Evidently, the update that occurred in January (there was a situation where the app had to be downloaded and installed on my laptop, so I think it was an update) modified the process.  I say this as I now see players playing a hand and after playing the hand they immediately sit out.  I have not been able to figure out how they are able to do this..

It would be good if there was a button (maybe there is but I can figure out where it is) that a player could click to enable the sit out feature.

Thanks

18 hours ago, Osomite said:

It would be good if there was a button (maybe there is but I can figure out where it is) that a player could click to enable the sit out feature.

No, because people would overuse this button to avoid paying blinds. People can just leave the table. If they can't - Sit&Go - they will just have to face consequences.

Hi Gop 3 Team, on smartphone we can earn 1 000 chips by watching video every day.

It is a good thing to give us free chips.

But is it possible to increase this amount to 3 000.

Another suggestion, if people watch the video every day, you could add a bonus at the end of the week. (+ 50 000 chips or more).

Two solutions to "sit out" abuse.

1) make them pay a big blind (or BB+SB) when they return -- a kind of fee for the [entirely optional] sit-out "service". Don't like the fee? Don't use the service.

2) easier, but more expensive: charge players that are "sitting out" the BB or SB when it comes to them.

I favor the 1 BB fee, because people who are otherwise occupied [telephone rings, etc.] shouldn't be too heavily discouraged from voluntarily Sitting Out as a courtesy to entire table. Otherwise they keep the table waiting as they half-heartedly try to keep up (and occasionally fail). I've seen that go on for 10-15 minutes before the player times out on two consecutive hands and is forced to Sit Out.

Hi guys, many thanks for these recommendations about the game. I will write them down and talk about them with the team :) 

Mostly all online poker games I play give you an automatic increase in daily coins based on status or level. E.g shark or lv 22 +50% Playing the daily spin or even bonus spin is hardly worth it for me to get 5 or 10 k.

Edited by LondonBoy

hello i have to mention some game bugs and suggest some ideas for the game

i believe that the sit'n'go leaderboard is wrong cause they count only the profits and not what one player lose. for example if someone plays 3 times in a sit'n'go tournament with buy in 1 mil and he won just one ,he will appear in this leaderboard with 2.5mil earnings instead of 500mil that actually won. so i wonder if these wrong earnings transfer to teams leaderboard and i am suspicious that the team hard aces won all these throphys cause of this bug

also, the check/fold button is not so stable . i mean if i play in 4 tables or if i have another tab open in browser and i tick the check/fold button and leave from the table ,sometimes i suppose from game overload the button act like call any , as i tick the call any button. that is happening to me once in a week so its pretty small bug but you should check on it ( without being sure about that.

next , i think that the mute in players dont work right. if i mute someone and return on table 2 hours later , the mute is taken back. so i think the right is for player to take the mute back whenever want it too.

at the moment i have to notice those 3 game bugs i might remember smth later. now i will suggest you some ideas for game 

it would be nice if you add in game a ranking for chips lvl and throphys. every team and every player will have a place in ranking for every category. thats how  you will increase the competition also it would be fun (for me at least)  i imagine that will be a feature buttom near to mission buttom . ( player rankings is more likely to be done for me )

also you can add in place of lasvegas statue a table with no buyin limits and big blinds like (1mil and 2mil) . it would be intersting at least for billionares and a big chance for highrollers and vip and win chips fast 

thats all from me at the moment i hope you will read my notices and find them intersting so you can suggest those to development team

best regards

On 10-3-2018 at 3:54 PM, dimitris said:

hello i have to mention some game bugs and suggest some ideas for the game

i believe that the sit'n'go leaderboard is wrong cause they count only the profits and not what one player lose. for example if someone plays 3 times in a sit'n'go tournament with buy in 1 mil and he won just one ,he will appear in this leaderboard with 2.5mil earnings instead of 500mil that actually won. so i wonder if these wrong earnings transfer to teams leaderboard and i am suspicious that the team hard aces won all these throphys cause of this bug

also, the check/fold button is not so stable . i mean if i play in 4 tables or if i have another tab open in browser and i tick the check/fold button and leave from the table ,sometimes i suppose from game overload the button act like call any , as i tick the call any button. that is happening to me once in a week so its pretty small bug but you should check on it ( without being sure about that.

next , i think that the mute in players dont work right. if i mute someone and return on table 2 hours later , the mute is taken back. so i think the right is for player to take the mute back whenever want it too.

at the moment i have to notice those 3 game bugs i might remember smth later. now i will suggest you some ideas for game 

it would be nice if you add in game a ranking for chips lvl and throphys. every team and every player will have a place in ranking for every category. thats how  you will increase the competition also it would be fun (for me at least)  i imagine that will be a feature buttom near to mission buttom . ( player rankings is more likely to be done for me )

also you can add in place of lasvegas statue a table with no buyin limits and big blinds like (1mil and 2mil) . it would be intersting at least for billionares and a big chance for highrollers and vip and win chips fast 

thats all from me at the moment i hope you will read my notices and find them intersting so you can suggest those to development team

best regards

Thanks for the feedback!

- We are going to introduce all time leaderboards for individual players in the upcoming release! We will take the teams leaderboard in consideration.

- We will look into the mute bug, this seems anoying.

- We cant really add a unlimited buyin for las vegas right now, we tried this before with a 100million + buyin and there just where not enough people playing! but we can try again some day in the future! 

Thanks for the feedback!

PLEASE implement private tournament style rooms / play!  I operate a large video gaming community.  We like to have poker nights every once in a while however playing regular sit n go style tables make the game go on for hours.  We're looking for a quick and easy way to play together (for play money) in a tournament style play (blinds raise every X minutes).  

Hello GoP team!

I want to ask is it possible in the future to add four color deck option?
As for example to settings a switch |/0 between two and four color deck.
I think it's easier to seperate the flush after of many hours of game.
What about that?

Thanks

• Like 1

Hello GoP team!

I want to ask is there any plans to create a new one type of game such as "Gold or Fold"?
I think it's a pity that we don't have a table to play for some gold.
What about that?

Thanks!

PS. I mean something less stressfull than HeadsUp challenge.