Dear gop, 

I believe I am expressing every single player's sentiments when I write that I absolutely adore this auction-based card game that you have invented!

Every time I play, I am thrilled by the way you manipulate not only the hole cards, but also the cards at the table. The method you've created, that is to determine the table cards, flop, turn and river, not randomly, but depending on the betting of the players, is, in my opinion the 2nd best invention of human kind after sliced bread.

Moreover, the technique whereby 90% of folded hands in sit & go tables become the winning hands, hence enabling your average thanker to believe he/she can do it next time is also absolutely brilliant.

In addition, the 3-consecutive-times-allin trigger, which allows thankers to bypass conventional wisdom, experience, knowledge and statistics, and turn that 3-8 off suit into the powerhouse it always deserved to be, deserves an oscar, a grammy and a pulitzer in and of itself, no questions asked.

I could go on forever, but I won't! Since, I am obviously BEGGING you to leave that version of card game COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED, or even maybe (though that seems impossible right now), find even more creative ways to manipulate cards, so as to truly infuriate, pardon me, excite your players.

My question is: Would you ever consider creating a table (let alone a section!) where players could enjoy a game of texas holdem poker? You know, old-style? Like, with all the rules, statistics and overall experience that resemble what most of us have seen or lived at other, more "normal" platforms and in real life? I happen to be able to assist you in creating such a section or table, as I have access to the (yes!!) A_C_T_U_A_L card odds, which I would be more than happy to share with you, should you indeed decide to go crazy!

Or do you plan to YOLO all the way, ON FIRE (nba jam-style) into auction heaven?

Please let me know :)

THANKS!

• Like 1

LoL! I couldn't have said it better myself.!. I too noticed this after playing an hour or so every other day.,after about a mth of playing GOP3.didn't want to believe it but after winning about 85-%90 percent of the hands that I applied this technique too,it became very clear to me....... :(

Edited by Levi81
Misspellings.

can you put it in the player you can mark for example green so you know who a good player is and who not I hope that adds this I think it is not much work

http://prntscr.com/mqemlj

can you put it in the player you can mark for example green so you know who a good player is and who not I hope that adds this I think it is not much work
  • Like 1

I hope the new daily and weekly quests do not mean that the calendar daily challenges will go away.  I really like these since you guys did the World Cup Calendar.  My Team is FC Bayern and that calendar made all the difference for members of my team.

I like the new daily chests and such. I like it to play for things like that. But the thing is, when your vip+ the rewards in the chests are not worth the trouble. If you have not so much chips i understand, the rewards are fine. You can do all the missions on the low levels.

So maybey it is an idea to make the rewards depend on the status (or lvl you play?) you have. So that the daily chest rewards are bigger for vip+ players then shark players. 

Requests;

I have several, feel free to answer any or all, anytime ok?

1.  PLEASE give us a way to add an image by our names OTHER THAN Facebook (which I will NEVER touch... ever.)  Or Steam (which just sux.)

In YOUDAGAMES there should be a way to add an image.   It's not a difficult thing.

2.  LOVE all the adorable hats.  Need more.....  Keep it up. 

3.  What about some new shirts?  And pins? 

4.  This may be part question part suggestion but... HOW can we find a player if not in our friends list and not  in our same team?

Reason I ask, I'm only a rookie in a team.   Played someone (few times now) who is pretty good, and not in a team so thought I'd invite. 

Well I'm prevented from doing that since I'm not an officer.   So we first friended each other, I contacted our leader, who asked his name, but it seems there is no way for the leader to search for someone by name.  (at least I can't see any way to do that.)  So I then contacted him and asked for him to look at my profile, find our team and apply.

This all seems kind of a round about way to do something so simple as letting the two players communicate but there is no way to connect them.

I play another game (unrelated to this but with teams and players just the same) and there IS a place to type a players name and locate them, contact them.  And when needed, block them.   ALL of this should be part of THIS game too.

I would actually get a few more people to sign up but making it this difficult to communicate, what's the point?

5. I would LOVE to see some tables (might be best at least for beginners here.) where there is a min bid AND a MAX bid allowed.  I'm so sick of players who just dump all in all in all in all in.... Great if you have unlimited wads of chips but not so much for those just starting out.  This would require a bit of actual skill.  Not just random chance or hoping to scare off all the other players.  It gets old fast. 

6.  I'd LOVE to be able to SEE who is waiting at a table BEFORE I decide to join or not.   I ended up sitting with the same jerk three times in a row once.  Even changed tables hoping to lose the guy but no.  Probably just coincidence he happened to plop down in the same place I did but dang. I finally just left the game. 

6. B  How about a way to BLOCK a player for the reasons above.  If a blocked player is at a table, it would not be possible for me to sit at the same table.  And if the same player gets blocked by enough of the population, maybe they need to go.

Nuff for now.....  thoughts?

Id like heads up tourneys or cashtables for the big stakes.

id also like the player-search feature and a possibility to take notes on players and/or mark them with one of several colors.

maybe a premium subscription with some chips daily, the note/ color system and some preflop stats (fold%/call%/raise%/reraise%) that are only collected automatically when you are playing in the hand with a player and only on Vegas+ tables, would be something that makes the efforts worth it for you too financially 

Some players in our team have requested more options in Blackjack.

Firstly that the limit is raised from 500,000, (in-line with the arrival of bigger games of other types in The Strip, etc.)

More than one player at a table was also suggested, and being able to play more than one hand at a time, so some sort of multi function.

Thanks

Pls give us an „open all“ or „open 10“ option for the tickets that shows the spinning animation not more then once and then the rewards in quick succession.  

Opening all the tickets one by one takes too long and it should be fun to open them not a pain