Is there any future plans for there to be something that the hearts can be redeemed for?   I have about 5200 hearts that I have earned from being gifted gifts at the table.

Hi Yamagata, for the moment hearts are used to show and demonstrate  how a player is respected from other players. However, we'll try our best to suggest your idea to our devs. Thanks a lot!

The default, pre-made chat replies at the poker tables are pretty good and I use them all except:  "$#*@!!"  "Are you serious?"  "Scared?"   What I miss is the "Getting bad card"   If you could bring that back, or hand "Not worth playing" it would be good.  I get tired of not having a pre-made reply to these people that go all in every hand and then laugh at me when I fold.  The "Hahaha" is redundant, because there is the laughing smiley face. 

Edited by Yamagata

Salvo GOP, thanks for the reply about hearts.  There were other people on my team that were asking this question about the hearts, so we all appreciate the reply.  Thanks again for everything.  We are all enjoying GOP3.

• Like 1

The new summer "pool" hats are cool!  I really want to win one of the "piggy" on its back hats.  These are great.  The only hat that I wanted more was a "cat" hat.  Your animation of the hats is great.  I really like them.  Keep up the good, creative work!

• Like 1

I posted elsewhere in the forums, there are old looking dogs that wrap around the hats that look like they are licking their butts when the wearer wins a hand.  I just find that gross.  There is another dog that keeps scratching himself and it make me itchy just watching him.  I even comment and say, "Stop the scratching, it is driving me crazy!" 

Just FYI, you can turn off hat animations in "Settings". I keep it off 99% of the time, only occasionally turning it on out of curiosity about newer hats.

I do, however agree with you about the recent dog hats. Their anatomic proportions are off, in the faces and elsewhere; even their snouts are curved. Good idea, but the execution, though artistically aestethic, bug me.

The older dog hats were less clever/fun but more realistic. I rather liked them.

Then again, I don't care for the current "wading pool" hats. The cartoon pig, alligator, etc are grotesquely bloated. I wouldn't like being forced to look at (semi)naked bloated people in inflatable wading pools at the tables; animals are no better -- but that's just my personal taste.

I thought I would write an e-mail of thanks before logging in today.  I am eager to see if there are any major changes that were implemented in the site maintenance during the wee hours of the morning.  Thank you for all that you guys do to keep GOP3 interesting. 

Hi @Yamagata! There haven't been any changes in the game during the latest maintenance. It's been done due to technical reasons 👍. Thanks for your support Governor and have fun with GOP! :) 

The change in winning 10 million at the sit and go tables and the spin and go tables from winning 5 games made GOP3 more challenging and I no longer could complete the daily quests for a gold spin.  After losing 10 million trying to do this feat and only successfully doing it one out of three days, I gave up trying to earn 10 million chips at those tables.  THANK YOU for including the team challenges in the daily quests.  I was able to once again complete the daily quests for the gold spin.  ALSO -- the daily challenge to make points for the team makes it so that I have to play harder all 7 days of the week.  I would win the Ruby chest and my team could complete the challenge on Saturdays.  Then I would coast in the game and play only a few minutes a day on the 4 days up to Wednesday at noon.  Now, I have to play 2 hours a day to complete the team point challenge or give up on getting the gold spin.  If that was the purpose of doing this, making people play more every day, it is working on me.  They are starting to complain about my productivity at work.  I have to learn to re-balance my life LOL.

I am trying to make the top 250 players.  I am a billion chips away...  What a challenge!

I really love GOP3.  I really love my team and teammates.   There is commeraderie beyond the team with people that I interact with at the tables that are not teammates, but are my poker buddies.  You have a great product here.  Thank you for always trying to make it all fresh with the new challenges and the changes.   Thank you so much!

Can you add Lottery ?

everyone can buy a lottery ticket with 10k chips. ( unlimited ). Every Sunday @ time ( ..... ) will announce the winner.

there will be 25% or 30% tax cut for the lottery winner.  ( that will save chips inflation )

Total jack pot price = total sales of ticket through out the week.    or set up the jackpot price.

so all players can enjoy the lottery regardless of their lvl and chips.

anyone can be winner.   shark to VIP

best Regards,

jamesgaw007

Love all the hats. 

Wish there were more choices in shirts gloves and pins.

Also wish there were more varied gifts to give at the table.   How about adding some seasonal ones?  Candy corn for Halloween, maybe pool toys for the beach stuff... like that.  Getting really tired of the stuff we have.    Tiaras?  Seriously?  WHO actually wears a tiara?  And NO MAN would. 

Come on.    How about stuff that would actually BE at a poker table?   Sandwiches, chips, more drinks, those are always popular.  Get rid of the stupid tiaras. 

how about stuff that goes with all the hats?   Someone with a dog hat could get a dog bone for their pooch?   Something like that.

Keeps things interesting.

(need more gloves, how about stripes, at least more colors.)