Hi Governors,

Seems something is going on with the login for people that login with their email or a different oAuth.
So it should work when you play on mobile without email login, but shouldsn't when you got email connected.

For now you could play on Facebook web or Gameroom or Steam.
We expect to have a solution soon though!

What will be done to give us that day on the Spring Calendar? I was unable to login before the end of the day and now my calendar says I skipped that day when I didn't. I fully intended to play and qualify that day but now because I couldn't login and was unable to play that day I won't have a chance at an Ultra Spin when I complete the calendar. It wasn't my fault I didn't play it and I shouldn't be punished for it. GOP3 needs to give me the day on my calendar.

This is the error message from that day:

{"status":"success","data":{"responseList":[{"cmd":"Error","message":"Something went wrong trying to log you in. The error has been logged.","code":406,"type":"Exception","serviceMethod":"unknown","messageCode":412,"languageKey":"something_went_wrong_trying_to_log_you_in_the_error_has_been_logged","headerKey":"error","buttonKey":"support","headerColor":"CC4645","action":"support_block","cmdId":0}],"time":"1524451948553"},"message":null,"responseCode":null,"time":1524451948553}

Please reply with an answer Dennis. Thanks