Corrie

Questions & Answers

On 25/08/2017 at 7:48 PM, Bruno Scatozza said:

Hoe krijg ik foto bij de naam?

Hi Bruno, you can change your profile picture in the game by changing your Facebook profile picture. :)

On 10/24/2017 at 8:03 PM, Beridok said:

Maybe you should care more about stuff in Steam discussions ^.^

http://steamcommunity.com/app/436150/discussions/0/1483232961040618517/

PS: Why experience now is 10x more? Like I got 160 exp for one move...

Hi Beridok, thanks for the reminder. Great that you noticed we rebalanced the XP a bit. You will get much more XP in the saloons, but the required XP for your level has also changed. So your time to complete the level is about the same. We did this to make the progression more fluid, to give everyone a better progression feeling! :)

1 hour ago, Corrie said:

Great that you noticed we rebalanced the XP a bit. You will get much more XP in the saloons, but the required XP for your level has also changed. So your time to complete the level is about the same. We did this to make the progression more fluid, to give everyone a better progression feeling! :)

I got it when I saw update (and got informed about update by Apollo). So yeah, first you changed things in servers, later you updated client. :)

Very good change, although recently there were some problems with XP - people getting their progress reseted or not summed up to total. :(

On 11/7/2017 at 5:08 AM, geraldbeau_licarte4 said:

I bought 175K chips at P149 pesos but it is still not added to my current chips. I already used credit card to bought it. What happened? How can I claim that 175K chips?

English: https://orangegames.helpshift.com/a/governor-of-poker-3/?uid=3713199&contact=1&s=shop&f=i-didn-t-receive-the-chips-i-ve-bought&l=en

Spanish: https://orangegames.helpshift.com/a/governor-of-poker-3/?uid=3713199&l=es&s=shop&f=i-didn-t-receive-the-chips-i-ve-bought

On 11/10/2017 at 8:11 AM, Tone's said:

hi i cant download Gavanor of 3 poker on to my HP laptop

If you want to download, you need to use Steam version: http://store.steampowered.com/app/436150/

Otherwise, there is web browser ("Online") version: https://www.governorofpoker.com/games/governor-of-poker-3/play/

Edited by Beridok
  • Like 1

On 10-11-2017 at 8:11 AM, Tone's said:

hi i cant download Gavanor of 3 poker on to my HP laptop

you can also play govenor of poker 3 on your laptop on facebook on gameroom. gameroom is the gamesite from facebook

• Like 1

Ha Corrie, 

Sinds gisteren, toen ik het cadeau van de 2e kalenderdag wilde innen, kan ik niet meer spelen. Ik heb dit reeds gemeld via de contact button. Ik kan ook niet spinnen, noch cadeau's van vrienden innen.

Enkel nog chatten met de teamgenoten. Het lijkt vast te lopen. Eindeloos zoeken naar een spel. De spin gaat niet lopen. Zo is er niet veel meer aan. Kan ik er zelf iets aan doen?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yoho

On 12/4/2017 at 9:27 PM, Yoho said:

Ha Corrie, 

Sinds gisteren, toen ik het cadeau van de 2e kalenderdag wilde innen, kan ik niet meer spelen. Ik heb dit reeds gemeld via de contact button. Ik kan ook niet spinnen, noch cadeau's van vrienden innen.

Enkel nog chatten met de teamgenoten. Het lijkt vast te lopen. Eindeloos zoeken naar een spel. De spin gaat niet lopen. Zo is er niet veel meer aan. Kan ik er zelf iets aan doen?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yoho

Hi Yoho,

Excuses voor mijn late reactie. Is het probleem inmiddels verholpen? Zo niet, stuur mij dan een privébericht met jouw userID  zodat we kunnen kijken wat er misgaat.:)

Hi Corrie,

I have a problem here. I and other of my member Team can't access Team menu. everytime I click Team icon there is always said "The team service is not available at the moment. Please try again later". 

This has happened since Saturday (06 January 1918). Usually if this happens only a few minutes, and if I logout then login again the team menu is back to normal again. But now We can't access Team Menu anymore.

My Char name is Reiva and my Team name is Golden River.  Did We or I do something wrong. What should We do now to correct this problem. I thought if the Team Challenge over everything will back to normal again but it wasnt.

I hope We can have the solution or explanation before the next Team Challenge begins again. Please Corrie help Us and thanks in advance

Kind Regards

6 hours ago, Mochi said:

everytime I click Team icon there is always said "The team service is not available at the moment. Please try again later". 

This has happened since Saturday (06 January 1918). Usually if this happens only a few minutes, and if I logout then login again the team menu is back to normal again. But now We can't access Team Menu anymore.

This date was Sunday ^.^

I checked and I can access my team... I do not see similar post on Steam discussions. I advise you to check on different device or web-browser version.

Perhaps you should contact support@governorofpoker.com instead of asking here. I recommend to provide them screenshot (probably they will ask about it anyway).

1 hour ago, Beridok said:

This date was Sunday ^.^

I checked and I can access my team... I do not see similar post on Steam discussions. I advise you to check on different device or web-browser version.

Perhaps you should contact support@governorofpoker.com instead of asking here. I recommend to provide them screenshot (probably they will ask about it anyway).

Hi Beridok,

First I would like to say thank you for your concern Beridok and sorry about the date (hahaha... 1918, I mean 2018 - I make this post in panic, confused and worried condition).

For you to know, Not only me have this problem but all member in that Team can't access Team Menu: so We can't enter chat team, can't collect prize box they even can leave the team. Looks like all the member get stuck in there.

And about different device or web browser.. yes we do that. One of my member even delete and reinstall the game but not work either. So I think only someone from the inside can help and fix this.

And yes I already send this problem to support before I make this post. Send it first time when this happened (6 january 2018) but no reply yet.

I or We can login and play as usual but stuck in that Team and even can leave the team to join new team.

Sorry if I post it in here.. I'm so confuse now dont know what to do...

20 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Hi Beridok,

First I would like to say thank you for your concern Beridok and sorry about the date (hahaha... 1918, I mean 2018 - I make this post in panic, confused and worried condition).

For you to know, Not only me have this problem but all member in that Team can't access Team Menu: so We can't enter chat team, can't collect prize box they even can leave the team. Looks like all the member get stuck in there.

And about different device or web browser.. yes we do that. One of my member even delete and reinstall the game but not work either. So I think only someone from the inside can help and fix this.

And yes I already send this problem to support before I make this post. Send it first time when this happened (6 january 2018) but no reply yet.

I or We can login and play as usual but stuck in that Team and even can leave the team to join new team.

Sorry if I post it in here.. I'm so confuse now dont know what to do...

Sorry.. loks like I make a mistake again... We even can not leave the team... (dont know where is the edit button to correct the post)

You can edit only within 5 or 10 minutes after sending the post. After this time, you cannot edit.

I understand your problem and how it must be frustrating, I tried to link thread into GOP3 devs via Steam Chat, but I do not know if they saw it...
Hopefully issue will be fixed before next team challenge and you will get some recompensation...

I do not have any idea how else could you try to fix this :(

There are some things that could be done, but since you said it's multi-device/platform problem, I do not think it will work. So the only thing is, unfortunately, to wait patiently.

Edited by Beridok

Oh GOD thank you so much...

I'm just login now... and everything is back to normal again. Our Team Menu is working fine now. I'm so much relief now... thank you... thank you.

And thank you so much for your help Beridock. You are a person who cares to others. What We must do to repay your kindness.

And of course thank you so much for Governor of Poker 3 Team who help and fix our problem (dont know your name, but thank you and love)

And whoever you are thank you again and again

(hahaha... looks like so much "thank" words in this post now)... dont care :P

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the support Beridok!
The news got to the team though, all should have been fixed a while ago.. but let us know if you still have any issues.