Corrie

Questions & Answers

Yes, but yesterday morning, it remains more than 43 hours to buy this offer and it disappeared during the afternoon.

That's why i don't understand. :)

Hello to all!

I have a hypothetical question:
When a player has an amount of chips and win/lose some, the status upgrade/downgrade.
I want to ask if you become ELITE is it possible to downgrade to VIP+, VIP etc and how can this happen?

Thanks

Hola equipo de GoP, 

Ya llevo un tiempo jugando al poker en esta plataforma y sinceramente hasta hace unos meses no tenía ninguna queja. La dinámica del juego cambió cuando se introdujeron los desafios por equipo. Hasta entonces "se podía soportar" que hubiese jugadores que reventasen los torneos yendo all-in con cualquier cosa: podías cambiar de mesa o intentar aprovecharte de ellos. Pero con los equipos todo cambió. He llegado a ver mesas casi completas con jugadores del mismo equipo, a jugadores que se "apoyan" en uno o varios jugadores del mismo equipo para ponerse en el top 10/ top 20 y así tener el camino más fácil. No hay nada nuevo que les pueda decir sobre esto. Si jugaba al GoP 3 era en gran parte por los torneos. Poco antes de que los quitasen me uní a un equipo y a través de los desafíos de equipo he ido tirando un tiempo, pero creo (que al igual que muchos otros jugadores) que el interés se va perdiendo. 

La solución al problema de los torneos se antoja complicada. A muchos jugadores les atraía esta modalidad en parte por la gran cantidad de premios y su valor, pero estos eran tantos y tan cuantiosos por todos esos Gamblers. Se está perdiendo la esencia. Hay quienes que con tal de ganar hacen cualquier cosa, poniendo excusas para justificar su falta de integridad. Si se reducen el número de buy-in's los premios no serán tan grandes, y el asunto de los equipos siempre va a enturbiar los torneos: cuando el juego sucio de algunos equipos se hace muy evidente, se cambian de nombre y ya está, o se hacen varios equipos que se "ayudan" entre ellos. Apuesto a que si se reduce el número de buy-inn, habrá jugadores que poco antes de que se acabe el torneo cedan sus fichas a otro compañero. Como se suele decir, hecha la ley hecha la trampa. Si lo que de verdad preocupa es que las ganancias no sean tan grandes, quizás sea el poker no sea el juego que estén buscando. Antes del boom de los equipos los torneos ya estaban alterados por la falta de límite en los buy-inn. Parecía que todos ganaban con esos premios tan hinchados, y es comprensible que alguien buscase aprovecharse de esa situación de manera más organizada - y la irrupción de los equipos fue increíblemente oportuno. 

Algo que podría en parte solucionar este problema podría ser limitar la cantidad de jugadores de un equipo que participen en los torneos, estableciendo una clasificación distinta pero a la vez compatible entre el número de integrantes que llegan al final del torneo y el total de fichas acumuladas por ellos, y la clasificación individual. El registro de las manos jugadas y la ayuda de los jugadores para salvaguardar la equidad de los torneos sería crucial, pidiendo a todos aquellos que vean malas praxis que lo denuncien. Al ser pocos los jugadores de un mismo equipo los participantes, sería más fácil detectar qué jugadores y equipos hacen trampas. 

En definitiva, son solo ideas. No quisiera tener que empezar a buscar otras plataformas para jugar a poker, pero por ahora es lo que hay.

16 hours ago, JoshTerroRicksta said:

Hello GoP team,

I've been playing poker on this platform for a while now and honestly until a few months ago I had no complaints. The dynamics of the game changed when the team challenges were introduced. Until then "could be supported" that there were players who burst the tournaments going all-in with anything: you could change tables or try to take advantage of them. But with the equipment everything changed. I have come to see almost complete tables with players from the same team, players who "lean" on one or more players of the same team to get in the top 10 / top 20 and thus have the easy way. There is nothing new that can tell you about this. If I played GoP 3 it was largely because of the tournaments. Shortly before they were removed I joined a team and through the challenges of the team I have been throwing a time, but I think (like many other players) that the interest is lost.

The solution to the problem of the tournaments seems complicated. Many players were attracted to this mode in part by the large number of prizes and their value, but these were so many and so many for all those Gamblers. The essence is being lost. There are those who, in order to win, do anything, making excuses to justify their lack of integrity. If you reduce the number of buy-in's the prizes will not be that big, and the issue of the teams will always muddy the tournaments: when the dirty play of some teams becomes very evident, they change their name and that's it, or several teams are made that "help" each other. I bet if you reduce the number of buy-in, there will be players who shortly before the end of the tournament give their chips to another partner. As they say, the law made the trap. If what really worries is that the profits are not so great, maybe it's not the game that poker is looking for. Before the team boom the tournaments were already altered by the lack of limit in the buy-in. It seemed that everyone won with these so swollen prizes, and it is understandable that someone sought to take advantage of this situation in a more organized way - and the irruption of the teams was incredibly timely.

Something that could partially solve this problem could be to limit the number of players of a team participating in the tournaments, establishing a different but compatible classification between the number of members that arrive at the end of the tournament and the total of accumulated chips for them, and the individual classification. The registration of the hands played and the help of the players to safeguard the fairness of the tournaments would be crucial, asking all those who see bad praxis to denounce it. Since there are few players on the same team, it would be easier to detect which players and teams cheat.

In short, they are just ideas. I do not want to have to start looking for other platforms to play poker, but for now it's what there is.

Google translated. It's understandable and not, at the same time.

I do not think that limiting numbers of available players for tournament per team is fair... What if whole team is based on the fact that teammates like Big Win, for example?...

Hello everyone, 

I hope I'm in the right place for my question.
Since, earlier today, I noticed that when I get at a table in any saloon, there is a "forced bet". I know there is the small blind and the big blind, but then we are all forced to bet the amount of the big blind, without checking or calling or anything, you just sit at the table, the players at the left of the dealer bet the small and big blind and then boom ! From all of us, the amount of big blind is taken and all you can do is check or fold. And as if it weren't surprising enough, now it's only to few players on the table not everyone. I don't know if I changed a setting or if something changed in the app or anything but is there a way to go back to how it was, just small blind and big blind then I decided whether I want to call, fold or raise ? 
Thank you for your help guys.  

On 12/04/2018 at 9:45 PM, PLAYER662 said:

Hello everyone, 

I hope I'm in the right place for my question.
Since, earlier today, I noticed that when I get at a table in any saloon, there is a "forced bet". I know there is the small blind and the big blind, but then we are all forced to bet the amount of the big blind, without checking or calling or anything, you just sit at the table, the players at the left of the dealer bet the small and big blind and then boom ! From all of us, the amount of big blind is taken and all you can do is check or fold. And as if it weren't surprising enough, now it's only to few players on the table not everyone. I don't know if I changed a setting or if something changed in the app or anything but is there a way to go back to how it was, just small blind and big blind then I decided whether I want to call, fold or raise ? 
Thank you for your help guys.  

It's a new ridiculous feature they put in to try and stop people from trying to skip blinds. When you join the table you are forced to put up at least one blind to even play. 

On 13/04/2018 at 12:06 AM, Randa said:

Hello to all!

I have a hypothetical question:
When a player has an amount of chips and win/lose some, the status upgrade/downgrade.
I want to ask if you become ELITE is it possible to downgrade to VIP+, VIP etc and how can this happen?

Thanks

I saw someone with an elite hat that was a high roller. I wonder if you can win that hat in boxes or if he downgraded. 

Any player can wear any hat they've ever earned. You select your hat from your Inventory. It doesn't signify anything other than your presonal taste. Most people prefer a fancy hat to impress everyone. I personally did the opposite for a long time.

I won at least one hat above my level, as a team prize, early in my playing. I know people who lost their stack, but still wear the hats they won at their former higher level. Why not? Prior World Series of Poker champions wear their bracelets for life.

Hello :)

1. Where players get animated dog hats? Is that only for rich teams with 6 chests?

2. I think many players would appreciate if somewhere in the corner would be ''NEWS'' section. Sometimes i just rush in fast, click all logs to X and everything is lost, all new information. Or sometimes i just want to read it again to be sure of something. :(

Edited by MAR

Hi MAR,

Yes, all this work to reach this 6th chest...and finally we get this crapy hats. So many players don't care about hats and want Ultra, but gop team don't listen anything and give us this disgusting hat. My team always reached the 6th chest and never get an Ultra. This is just bullshit the luck to win an Ultra. Anyway, i less ans less play this game and i more playing WSOP and Zynga, who give us more free chips.

On 14/04/2018 at 2:48 PM, MAR said:

Hello :)

1. Where players get animated dog hats? Is that only for rich teams with 6 chests?

2. I think many players would appreciate if somewhere in the corner would be ''NEWS'' section. Sometimes i just rush in fast, click all logs to X and everything is lost, all new information. Or sometimes i just want to read it again to be sure of something. :(

Hi @MAR , you get the Dog hats in the 6th chest and you also have a chance to get an ultra spin! Thanks for the suggestion! :D

Concerning the blinds, we did that so nobody can skip them! Thanks for your understanding :) 

But it’s still making an existing problem even worse

The issue of being made to pay B.B. blinds two or three times when players enter the table and the dealer button changes and you are paying BB more than once. This happened to me on jackpot a few times even after entering playing B.B. then becoming BB then paying B.B. again when player before me leaves for instance then paying SB.

Edited by LondonBoy

Now, you can see 3 BB on a table of 5 players!!! Insane rule. All of this because of skippers blinds, it would have been easier to ban these cheaters instead of settting up this new rule.

Edited by radiant

6 hours ago, Beridok said:

Be patient. They are having tons of reports to resolve.

Yes but i cant wait for days. Ive bought chips i didnt get.

Question:  I haven't played in a while and now when I login and want to play a Big Win table they just say there are no tournaments.  Are they no longer running?  Happened 2 days in a row.

Hi GoP 3 Team,

First : is it possible to increase chips we give to friends ? Because 100 chips is peanuts. (With WSOP or Zynga, the chips we give is variable to our level, so it is possible ti give 10 000 chips or more by day). Second : if we watch video, we get 1 000 chips. Is it possible to increase the chips too ? (to compare : watching one video on Zynga give us 45 000 chips!). Today, i saw 28 videos, so i get 1 260 000 chips !!!