Corrie

Questions & Answers

1 hour ago, radiant said:

... Because 100 chips is peanuts. ...

But be aware, that these are not your chips. Your amount of chips does not decrease when giving.

Hello i request some assistance.

Question: I ended up TOP leaderboard #1 and #3 for 2 diferent cities and didn't get any colourfull trophies displaying in my profile for this. How do you exactly win these trophies?

On 5/14/2018 at 5:02 PM, ZeGranadas said:

Question: I ended up TOP leaderboard #1 and #3 for 2 diferent cities and didn't get any colourfull trophies displaying in my profile for this. How do you exactly win these trophies?

Seeing from posts on forums (this and Steam), there is probably some problem with Trophies from last week. You earn them by being top player in the weekly Leaderboards...

Yes, this is a test! Thanks :)

I have a list of players, to whom I wish to send very tender wishes for their sweet, oh so sweet mothers, as they have thanked me for beating me at a hand. Can I post the message and the users here, so that it will reach them, and their oh so sweet mothers, given that I have been permanently banned from the chatroom, after repeatedly sending tender messages to thankers' oh so sweet mothers?

THANKS!

While I'm on fire (pun obviously intended, "nba jam meets poker"): Do you make my folded hands the nuts just to piss me off, or is this also your way of showing the world the true value of going all-in with your 2-5 off suit, RIGHT after you've lost 75% of your stack playing statistically, poker-wise (regular poker, that is, not auction poker which is your version) better hands? I really believe it's the latter, as we all know very well by now that when you do play those "crazy" hands, naturally you lose 98,75% of them, and so you're ultimately more prone to purchasing chips. But, I'm just another auctioneer, sorry I meant player, please clarify.

THANKS!

@HercONE this is quite common and probably will be available slightly later... :) Probably it's already solved and you can access it now.

4 hours ago, Beridok said:

@HercONE this is quite common and probably will be available slightly later... :) Probably it's already solved and you can access it now.

No, unfortunately I can not. And we can not get the win of the last Challenge (6 boxes) because we do not come to the team site. I hope GOP finds a solution that satisfies all concerned! It's no fun!

But thx mate! 

Hi @HercONE if it's still happening, you should contact support@governorofpoker.com. 

Is it doing that on other platforms as well? :) 

Sorry for that! 

4 hours ago, Ines said:

Hi @HercONE if it's still happening, you should contact support@governorofpoker.com. 

Is it doing that on other platforms as well? :) 

Sorry for that! 

Hi Ines, i try it for thee times at support@blablabla.com. You are the first one who answered! 

That's not normal... 

Thanks! for your prompt reply, which proves to EVERYONE, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that this is really just poker, and BY NO MEANS an auction platform, or a "fold the hand-win the hand" algorithm-based scam. THANKS! again for clarifying, and for allowing all users to exchange dear wishes for each other's loved family members via the chatroom.

All my love, and remember: IF YOU BET IT IT WILL COME!

(I dare you to publish my last, say 20 played and folded hands, so that even the most imbecile -the average gop3 thanker that is- can verify the scam.)

THANKS!

Hi, I am having a small problem. I turned my in game sound effects off once, but now I cannot turn them back on. I try to turn the sound effects on, but when I sit at a table there is no sound. Then even if I exit the game and restart, when I log back in my Sound Effects are off again. Is there a way to fix this?

That happened to a friend I was teaching. IIRC, logging out, clearing his browser cache and clearing his governorofpoker.com  cookies fixed it.

If you're an avid reader of this board, I'd try just logging out clearing the cache. It might be enough. forum.governorofpoker.com cookies may contain info like "(already) read posts/threads"

hello why i cannot log in to poker today?i play poker and start no connection....i lost a lot of chips...

i like playing poker but now i cannot log in :(whats wrong?

Hi @DAINIUS sorry to hear that you lost chips. We had an error yesterday but it's now fixed! Could you contact support@governorofpoker.com? :) 

After playing awhile, the number of hats in my inventory is huge and takes awhile to scroll through. It would be nice if we had the option of "Favorite Hats" or Favorite Outfits" (Hat, Pin, & Shirt) that we can quick select to facilitate changing to the looks we like.

Hi GoP3, it is is very difficult now to get the 7th chest. My team got the 7th chest last thursday. Until last thursday, the XP doubles was 24 hours. And now you also reduce the XP doublers to 7 hours!!! It is a shame because you always reduce our opportunity to make points to our team. What's the aim to make a game more and more difficult until it is impossible to reach the chest! Completely wrong.

2 hours ago, radiant said:

Hi GoP3, it is is very difficult now to get the 7th chest. My team got the 7th chest last thursday. Until last thursday, the XP doubles was 24 hours. And now you also reduce the XP doublers to 7 hours!!! It is a shame because you always reduce our opportunity to make points to our team. What's the aim to make a game more and more difficult until it is impossible to reach the chest! Completely wrong.

Yes, I am unhappy with such change, too. I waited till late hours day before, so I can use as much as I can of the XP doubler during challenge, and now I need to relay only on 0,5h after free spin...

Especially because there is nowhere to be seen that you made this change.

Impactful ninja-updates are not welcomed in big communities.

Edited by Beridok

During the previous Livestream, a member on Facebook calls to boycott GoP3. And Apollo immediately ban him. I don't think it is a way to do. Even if the boycott is not to approve. Freedom of speech must be respected. If GoP3 ban all people who criticize them, they would don't stop ban people. So GoP 3, no one to answer to all these changes???

20 hours ago, radiant said:

During the previous Livestream, a member on Facebook calls to boycott GoP3. And Apollo immediately ban him. I don't think it is a way to do. Even if the boycott is not to approve. Freedom of speech must be respected. If GoP3 ban all people who criticize them, they would don't stop ban people. So GoP 3, no one to answer to all these changes???

One person tries to cheat them first, by manipulating screenshot, then tries to boycott them. I do not know if it was same guy, but it's good to ban to prevent spam.

Some people cannot even "criticize" properly. They flame, they swear, they demand. Imagine that in your own house/workplace.
Such people need to be isolated and dealt with separately.