Corrie

Questions & Answers

Hi guys, sorry about not communicating the changes concerning the XP Doublers. from now on. it will be permanent. 

Concerning the guy that we banned during the live stream, he was spamming every live stream, Facebook Groups but also the Page. That's why we banned him! 

Maybe I'm missing somethingO.o

I dont really understand how points work for your team.

I was just playing heads up challenge, the other player wanted me to keep folding to gain team points, said he would let me win at the end, ( I didnt really need help winning :D) so he got frustrated and left the game.....K...??that's  Kool buddy...

Direct me to the answer if you could or explain why folding would be beneficial for the both of us, if you wouldn't mind:$ I certainly want to earn as many points for my team as I can! Was he cheating by doing this?

I love the "Real Feel" effect you gop guys have given to the game. I win approximately 99,87% of my folded hands, and about 15% of my played hands, and that's CLEARLY a sign that this is indeed REAL POKER, and not an auction-version of some card game, designed to get players to buy chips and keep betting. I really suggest that you give your programmers a raise, the "FOLDED HAND WILL WIN" scam is truly a masterpiece, very well thought out and executed!

THANKS!

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2018 at 3:13 PM, Sherri said:

Maybe I'm missing somethingO.o

I dont really understand how points work for your team.

I was just playing heads up challenge, the other player wanted me to keep folding to gain team points, said he would let me win at the end, ( I didnt really need help winning :D) so he got frustrated and left the game.....K...??that's  Kool buddy...

Direct me to the answer if you could or explain why folding would be beneficial for the both of us, if you wouldn't mind:$ I certainly want to earn as many points for my team as I can! Was he cheating by doing this?

since they reduced ur chances of getting decent points with low chip stacks its so much harder 2 get points they favour the big chip players so u purchase chips its the way it works strugglers get rorted while rorters get a bonus

On 7/6/2017 at 12:00 AM, Corrie said:

Hey Governors,

Do you have any questions about Governor of Poker 3?

You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about different topics on this page: https://www.governorofpoker.com/support/

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here. :)

why does the ROBOT in your support department keep sending me the same e-mail ? twice now i havn't received my chests , i have supplied all information requested but the robot cant help me i spent millions of chips getting 11000 points but still got no chests !! An by the way i am the leader an i started the team go figure !

Hi Gop3, playing heads up is not interested at all. It really upset me. It's a shame how you reduce shield we can win in this area. Too many and bad changes in a too short time, what a waste for this game. Less and less people playing poker, and less and less people watching the stream. The worse case, you haven't found any solution to ban bingo players. (in world cup event or heads up).

For the last 2 weeks myself and a few others have received no hats from team chests, still getting the regular gifts, gold, chips, spins and piggy. Those of us affected all using steam/pc client. After mentioning this in team chat we are the only people with the problem.

I was wondering if gop is considering ever turning this auction card game into real poker, you know, with real statistics corresponding to real-life actual odds?

Pure vomit material, the way you fix hands and promote incessant betting, one-outers becoming dominant odds, thanking humanoids and obnoxious table behavior.

A true marketing case study of how to retain players and attract new ones, this should be taught at top business schools worldwide.

THANKS!

23 hours ago, radiant said:

Hi GoP team 3, how can we send gold to our friends ?

You cannot, unless you purchase it for them or make advert for them on your mobile device (1 gold per day).

17 hours ago, p8hcb said:

Is it possible to earn the Elite hat from chest of team challenge?

No, because it's status related hat.

4 minutes ago, Beridok said:

No, because it's status related hat.

Thanks for reply BERIDOK!

I know that. I just wondering because i met a player with elite hat but he was HIGH ROLLER and i confused...

12 minutes ago, p8hcb said:

I know that. I just wondering because i met a player with elite hat but he was HIGH ROLLER and i confused...

I don't think that possible - unless person got Elite status, then lost it. It's hard to tell me, because I already own this hat...
And remember - it's not money stack that decides about Elite status.

Remember my answers are not official.

16 hours ago, Beridok said:

I don't think that possible - unless person got Elite status, then lost it. It's hard to tell me, because I already own this hat...
And remember - it's not money stack that decides about Elite status.

Remember my answers are not official.

Hi! I met that player again. Check out by yourself...

IWFaSIl.png

PS. Do you know how many points required for new 8th chest?

Edited by p8hcb

Hi GoP Team 3, yesterday i open the 7chest i got with my team last week. But, i got no hats at all. Furthermore, the number of gold is lower than the other times, because i use to got about 80 gold, and this time it was not. All i got is 2 mega token, some chips and these awful gift. Is it a bug ???

You say there is no cheating in GOP3, but tonight, I played in the Poker Resort with a player level 26. We were just the two of us, we had the time to play 19 times, and he won EVERYTIME. You affirm there is no cheating possible according to you FAQ, but how is it POSSIBLE a player can win 19 times in a row?!?! Your cheating begins to be very visible now, so I'm asking this very simple question to you creators and developers of this game ; how do you cheat ? Please don't reply "There's a very complex algorythm" because I would be very upset. This is so annoying to play and never have even a pair... I'm very curious to read your reply and explanation...

So it seems there are "deals" and packs available to certain players, but not others. For example, I have a current deal for 100m chips for $99.00. (The current gift box on left side of screen) My buddy who plays does not have the same offer available. My question is, what differentiates the two of us? Is it level? The amount of chips we have? (Or more aptly, had. Lol)

Edit: It also appears that the ultra spin only offers him 50m max, where as mine is 150m. And his chips are much more expensive than mine. Just hoping to get a definitive answer on this subject is all! Thanks so much!

Edited by BnBn

130.000 points and the rewards are not worth it : 1 ultra for a few best players, no more piggy token. Gained 20k + points for my team and everybody is angry, we will probably not go for next challenge.

Same for me, not possible to log in since yesterday maybe 19h00... hope you can fix it soon, thx