Corrie

Questions & Answers

For more then two days, thousands of players could not login and not play their favorite game and couldn't help the team with the weekly challenge. No short message to inform us that there is something wrong but they are working on it....no apologies after the debacle, which is now the standard policy at YouDa games....they must magically generate an abundance stream of paying clients every day to neglect so easily that solid fan-base again and again, YouDa, bleeehh....

How can you disappoint a huge clientpool so badly by giving the topscore players NOTHING worthwhile, despite the PROMISE that you should....YouDa games, once again....bleeehh...

...and again, impossible to login via windows....the third time this year...greetings to YouDa games...not that we expect greetings or apologies back! Keep sleeping, customerfriendly-heavyweights!....ooops, puged in my own mouth.... :-(

I am also unable to log in via Windows - again. Same error as last time when they so brilliantly lit off an upgrade during a tourney.

Twice now you get the same error,,, never mind the lack of memory error that keeps locking us up. They really need some programmers that can read the error and correct this stuff.

I report the same problem of not being able to enter from my laptop, will this happen when the calendar event happens? I'm starting to despair:S

....and no reaction, no apologies....YouDa must be one of those rare companies that just open a huge can of 'new' loyal costumers when they run out....remarkably sad....

So, the new version of the game not only gets stuck during hands, but opens up the yuda facebook page or the itunes store page, randomly, WHEN YOU CLICK BET, ahahahha.

Another truly innovative update by gop, just to keep us happy until they figure out how to stop cheaters at big win, it's only been like 6 months since they promised.

THANKS!

Watching video to earn chip and one gold don't works on Android since several days! Can you fix it quickly please? 

I just noticed how sweet and sportsman-like your chat "suggestions" are, gop. Promoting bastardery, sonofabitchery and the overall wonderful qualities a humanoid can possess, and a behavior that would cost them half their teeth and a broken jaw in real life.

My question is, did you hire a psychology phd to assist you in promoting these chat functions, or was it another one of your "out of the box" fantastic ideas to create a better game and a better world?

THANKS!

Hi GoP, how many points governor must do to get rewards : i know it is 10 000 points for the Ultra. But i don't know how much i must do to get 7 megas spin and the piggy with 1 million chips. And the lowest reward is : 2 super, 4 mega, 250 000 chips and 33 gold. Can you enlight me please?

There should be competition between teams.  Fast teams get bonus or something.  My teammate riverqueen brought this up it would be interesting.   Plus it would help us to know how fast 45 hours to finish challenge ranks.

Hi guys, sorry for the late answer.

@IFOKTHANKERS: could you notify our support team regarding opening the Facebook Page? Concerning Big Win, we already said that they won't come back.

@radiant: is it still doing it? 

@GoFolesSBMVP: good suggestion, we will think about it :) 

Hi Ines, the problem of watching video is not solve. Now, i can see one or two video, then i gor the sentence try again later. But, before this bug, we could get 10 videos following.

For the 8th chest, is it possible to get 4 levels of reward : level 1 : governor who contribute less than 1000 shields : 250 000 chips, 2 super spin and 3 mega and 30 gold

Level 2 : governor who contribute over 1000 shields : 1 000 000 chips, 5 mega and 60 gold

Level 3 : governor who contribute over 3700 shields (130 000/35 = 3714 shields) : 2 500 000 chips, 8 mega, piggy token and 80 gold

Level 4 : governor who contribute over  7500 shields : 5 millions chips, Ultra spin, piggy token and 100 gold. What do you think about that ? 

For XP doublers that we can in the chest, is it possible to get XP doublers in our inventory. It will be several XP computers divided into 30 minutes. For example, with 7 hours of XP doublers, we will have in our inventory 14 times 30 minutes separately. Like that, we can use them whenever we want. Because, when we open the chest now, we got 7 hours XP doublers following. But, most of this XP doublers is wasted because no one can play 7 hours following.

Olá Corrie bom dia, gostaria de saber quando irá voltar os torneios do grande vencedor ???

Edited by Rubinho
erro na digitação

13 or 14 (obviously lost count) CONSECUTIVE sit & go losses at the same table in about 2 and a half hours, only reached last 2 in 3 or 4 of them with minimal stack, a couple of 0,00038% chance losses, and about 90% folded hands that would have won (as opposed to my overall 1/7 success rate), just today, in 2 and a half hours. OBVIOUSLY data available to all, should you dare (ahahahhahaha) publish the logs.

You've outdone yourself with the trolling hand algorithm today gop, gotta give credit where it's due. My question is, do you participate in any global customer satisfaction competition nowadays? I would LOVE to vote for you and support the noble cause you're pursuing: redefining the way humanity perceives statistics, actively promoting sportmanship and proper table behavior, and, ABOVE ALL, truly listening in to customer feedback.

THANKS!

Hi Ines, the video issue is solved. Now, the ten video are not following. In a day, we must log in several time to get one or two video.

Playing several table at the same time is not easy mainly with a small smartphone. Is it possible to split the screen in several parts, like this we can see all the tables without need to switch tables.

Ok, we all know by now that going allin with garbage consecutively, activates the gop trolling algorithm, giving the allin player the nuts thereafter, and CONCURRENTLY the other players reasonably good hands to fall for the trap, or consecutively trash hands, so that they really understand that the only way to "beat" the game (cause it's the game you're playing against, not other players) is to do exactly the same. To top it all, you then also enable the folded-hand-turns-into-nuts add-on, when the fish decides to not go allin with that 82 offsuit, after having lost about 83% of their stack, to thanking alliners.

Question: Do you consciously lie to the community when claiming to be looking into cheating tactics and players, and  just sit back and enjoy a great laugh amongst yourselves when idiots like me try to treat this as poker? Or do you actually believe that you are running a poker platform?

THANKS!

• Like 2

Hi. I and my team mates lost 7th and 8th chests and we wrote to support. Support fixed that problem and compensated. I received 5m, dragon spin, gits like a wine etc and piggy token without ULTRASPIN. Other players have received Ultraspin but not me. What can I do for my lost Ultraspin ? I wrote to support and now is silence.

Edited by beny