Corrie

Questions & Answers

Question 1: At my 14th CONSECUTIVE sit & go loss just now, I had a wonderful instance: I lasted about 14 hands and played 10 of them, hence folded 4.  2 of the folded ones turned into (you WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT MY DEAR GOP) QUADS, and a STRAIGHT FLUSH. WOW! So, I was wondering, is the trolling of your customers at such an advanced level done also automatically, just like your regular daily auctions, or is this the manual work of a mastermind? My friend who knows a lot about programming claims that it can be easily achieved automatically. I don't doubt him, nevertheless I believe that you rascals like to serve your preferred customers individually.

THANKS!

Question 2:  How soon after a player actually pays for chips or gold, do you turn the switch to "ok, let him win a bit so that he is encouraged to repurchase"?  I am on a fantastic losing streak with my 14 losses, could easily bring that up to 20 in no time, and would certainly not like to risk ruining that fantastic, statistically sane and overall REALLY plausible streak.

THANKS!

Question 3: Are there any thankers reading us here by any chance? If yes, given that I have been permanently banned from chatting, and regardless of whether they have thanked me personally, I want to take this opportunity to "thank" them back, and send my warmest regards to their beloved family members!

THANKS!

• Like 1

Did any of you gop guys accidentally miss-clilck the "WIN ALL FOLDED HANDS" today? It's usually around 75-80%, but today it is exactly 100%. If I didn't know that this is really a poker game I would get into suspicions, you know, that this result is, how should I describe it, pre-determined? 

We wouldn't want anyone thinking that this is anything but a poker game, would we now?

ps. You ARE what you promote really (already mentioned what that is), you are what you do every single day, each and every SINGLE one of you. Good luck living with that.

THANKS!

Edited by IFOKTHANKERS
  • Like 1

Muahahahahah, only a few minutes after you guys read my most recent eulogy, the following takes place: flop 9-10-7, I raised preflop with pocket 9s. Guy bets 1/3 of the pot, I double that, and he goes allin. I call of course, and see his cards, he has Q7. 

Even your average thanker can guess by now, that turn and river, were, OF COURSE,  7 AND 7!

Now the question:

This hand turned out in such a way because (guess the correct answer):

1)  It's LUCK, stupid! Gop uses the best available technology to ENSURE that cards are dealt R-A-N-D-O-M-L-Y. Good LUCK for him, bad LUCK for me.

2) HE WENT ALLIN, DUMBO! ALLIN gets prioritized in this auction game, in the instances where the hands have been FIXED by gop pre-flop in such a way as to encourage players to believe they all have playable hands.

3) The gop staff on duty turned the algorithm lever to ULTRATROLL for this hand in particular.

For all your IMMEDIATE, HONEST and TO THE POINT answers in this topic, all I can say is, naturally,

THANKS!

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 10:11 AM, Ash Vaidya said:

Hey there...I'm from India, and I wanna watch the live stream that's supposed to be happening right now. But where do I find it?

I know it's too late now but on their facebook page. 

On 9/14/2018 at 6:11 PM, Ash Vaidya said:

Hey there...I'm from India, and I wanna watch the live stream that's supposed to be happening right now. But where do I find it?

Watching the live stream will only confuse you, and may trick you into believing that this is actually a poker game, which you play against other players.

It's not, you are fighting against the gop Trolling Algorithm, and your only opponent is the game itself and the auctioning scheme they have devised..

If you want to understand how the trolling algorithm works, you may post your questions here, and someone will most probably respond. The gop staff are too busy fine-tuning the trolling algorithm into the most satanic troll of today's internet.

Hope this helps clarify some common misconceptions about this auctioning platform.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi,

Firstly, thank you so much for responding.

Secondly, I do realize that all online games are rigged. I will keep losing. It's a waste. I want to stop, but they make it attractive. Anyway, i'll definitely look into this algorithm. Thank you once again! 

On 8/14/2018 at 10:19 PM, IFOKTHANKERS said:

I just noticed how sweet and sportsman-like your chat "suggestions" are, gop. Promoting bastardery, sonofabitchery and the overall wonderful qualities a humanoid can possess, and a behavior that would cost them half their teeth and a broken jaw in real life.

On 9/13/2018 at 12:28 AM, IFOKTHANKERS said:

You ARE what you promote really (already mentioned what that is), you are what you do every single day, each and every SINGLE one of you. Good luck living with that

Repetition is the mother of learning,

Hello, I'm new to the forum, although I've played GOP3 since July this year on Android.

I have some questions that I will ask here and some other suggestions that I will make in the other specific topic.

The following questions are:

1) Once playing as a guest, in my case, am I eligible to receive support from the game?

2) Playing as a guest is riskier than playing connected with email or logged in with Facebook in terms of the security of your databases?

3) In case I connect in the game via email or Facebook, can I disconnect later to be able to play again as a guest? I say this because I have FB, but I rarely use it, nor do I intend to link an email to the game, unless the game gave me the ability to log off and allow me to play again only as a guest.

4) Is there any other way to upload a photo of me to my profile in the game, excluding Facebook? Since I do not use FB frequently and  Google Play Games does not share personal information with GOP3. I hope Google+ is included as a way to upload a full GOP3 profile asap.

If possible, someone from the Staff can answer. I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

One more question

5) Once I take a screenshot of the game screen from the button with an icon of a camera, is it saved in the internal memory of the phone? Or the root folder of the game? If the answer is yes, can the image be removed?

how long does it take to be notified about applying for the affiliate program?  I would like to share my GOP3 experiences online and link to my affiliate link for those who want to jump onboard and play  ?

I filled out the form but haven't heard anything in a few days

Edited by mrsray

On 9/26/2018 at 6:50 PM, Charles said:

4) Is there any other way to upload a photo of me to my profile in the game, excluding Facebook? Since I do not use FB frequently and  Google Play Games does not share personal information with GOP3. I hope Google+ is included as a way to upload a full GOP3 profile asap.

would personally like to learn this too,,, cause right now i look like a hat instead of sportscar... ; thanks in advance

Hi @Ines, playing GoP3 had become uninteresting. Many updates : reducing points team in heads up and incresing buy-in, reducing points team in black jack, reducing XP doublers harshly. Now you increase points team in the highest saloon. Last but not least, now it is not possible to play in private tables in lower saloon. The lower saloon are the main place where families and friends play more and have more fun. Having fun is the cenral point of a game.  And i am sorry to say that GoP 3 lost this sight to only focus on VIP, VIP+ and those who have money to buy chips. The next saloon with a pyramid is also for billionnairs. I can understand it is not easy to see people always complaining, but when you do good things, governor tell you. 

Hi guys, sorry for the late answer!

@Charles

1. Everyone can receive support from the game. If you had any issues, you can simply go to your settings - support.

2. If you are playing on with your email or Facebook connected, we can easily find your account if you lost your phone for example.

3. If you want to disconnect, it is still possible if you follow these easy steps: https://orangegames.helpshift.com/a/governor-of-poker-3/?s=account&f=how-can-i-disconnect-my-account-from-facebook&p=all

4. You can upload a photo by playing on Steam.

5. It is not saved in the internal memory of your phone (only if you take a screenshot directly). If you're using the screenshot in-game, then you can directly share it on Facebook!

I hope I could answer all of your questions! :) 

@mrsray: if you want to apply for the affiliate Programm, you need to fill in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WgWnai0QnaKlG7VixbO4omR3ZbO6f9CgcHh2K1R4xEU/edit

@radiant: many thanks for your feedback! Regarding the private tables in the two first areas, we removed them to investigate the abuse of the function by other players. We still don't know if it will come back. And the next saloon is not only for billionaires, but you'll also see a sneak peek of this new area in the next few days! You can give your suggestions regarding the team challenge in the "Feature Requests" topic!

Hi @Ines, I understand the abuse of people who cheat don't have the right to play. But, for the Halloween calendar for example, i hope to play against my brothers,nephew because it is the only way for them to earn an Ultra. 

Edited by radiant

Continuous game delays and crashes during team challenge is yet another, BRILLIANT marketing tool the governor of auction geniuses have devised, to make players even more addicted to this "product".

Most often, NO TABLE is available at regular speed, other times it just crashes, naturally when you are trying to bet or have already won the hand but cannot claim the chips.

Truly excellent work GoAuction team, THANKS!

Hi,

I'm not able to log in the game again. I get this error message. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer of the game so I can't solve the problem.

CFwtK.jpg

Hi,

I reported an error 7 (seven) hours ago but nothing changed, no answer... Calendar event is going, what will happen if I won't be able to log in tomorrow? I really hope that I will get the ultra spin at the end. The error is not my fault.

Can anyone answer me, please?

Edited by Andie