Corrie

Questions & Answers

LOL -- there was another bug, which was repaired.  On Wednesday, the points from Monday and Tuesday disappeared!!!  I thought maybe this was done on purpose to get the weekly daily quests syncned up with the team challenge.  I logged on Thursday and the points were added back into my totals and I was able to collect the 300 point chest.  Thank you for repairing this and allowing me to collect the 3 day chest.  I have not noticed the gliche from Tuesday evening repeating, so that must have been repaired also.  Thank you for keeping everything running as smooth as you can.  My friends and I continue to enjoy playing and interacting within your poker environment on the web.  Thank you so much.

What are the prizes in the Emerald Chest Challenge?  Do we collect a Ruby chest?  Or is it just an emerald chest, instead of the Ruby?

I apologize.  I have short term memory loss.  I know that I won an emerald chest last time.  I just cannot remember.

23 hours ago, Yamagata said:

What are the prizes in the Emerald Chest Challenge?  Do we collect a Ruby chest?  Or is it just an emerald chest, instead of the Ruby?

I apologize.  I have short term memory loss.  I know that I won an emerald chest last time.  I just cannot remember.

I know you get a 'hyperspin' token, (as well as the usually diamonds and ruby ticket) this time around if you make emerald. I'm not sure if there are any other additional prizes from the 8 chests apart from that ...