Corrie

Questions & Answers

LOL -- there was another bug, which was repaired.  On Wednesday, the points from Monday and Tuesday disappeared!!!  I thought maybe this was done on purpose to get the weekly daily quests syncned up with the team challenge.  I logged on Thursday and the points were added back into my totals and I was able to collect the 300 point chest.  Thank you for repairing this and allowing me to collect the 3 day chest.  I have not noticed the gliche from Tuesday evening repeating, so that must have been repaired also.  Thank you for keeping everything running as smooth as you can.  My friends and I continue to enjoy playing and interacting within your poker environment on the web.  Thank you so much.

What are the prizes in the Emerald Chest Challenge?  Do we collect a Ruby chest?  Or is it just an emerald chest, instead of the Ruby?

I apologize.  I have short term memory loss.  I know that I won an emerald chest last time.  I just cannot remember.

23 hours ago, Yamagata said:

What are the prizes in the Emerald Chest Challenge?  Do we collect a Ruby chest?  Or is it just an emerald chest, instead of the Ruby?

I apologize.  I have short term memory loss.  I know that I won an emerald chest last time.  I just cannot remember.

I know you get a 'hyperspin' token, (as well as the usually diamonds and ruby ticket) this time around if you make emerald. I'm not sure if there are any other additional prizes from the 8 chests apart from that ...

Hey there has been a minor glitch going on lately, pins appearing in odd places.   Someone elses flag or guns for example will appear say over my dragons eye, or up on top of a hat.   AND they move around, kinda like the eye movement animations.

Doesn't seem to effect play, and if it happens to your hat, just quick remove your own pin and it seems to vanish.

Still thought I should point it out.

BTW is there a way to upload a screenshot here without hosting the image somewhere first?

Howdy Artmakerjen! 🤠 Thanks for reporting this potential issue. Could you please provide a screenshot and tell us what's the device and platform you are playing on?
Please note that you can attach any screenshots by simply dragging your images files to the chat box or by choosing "choose files..."
image.png.b23fbd1df5bcde5d6df418a378c9ed43.png

On 4/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Salvo GOP said:

Howdy Artmakerjen! 🤠 Thanks for reporting this potential issue. Could you please provide a screenshot and tell us what's the device and platform you are playing on?
Please note that you can attach any screenshots by simply dragging your images files to the chat box or by choosing "choose files..."

Hi Salvo,

Yes, the issue has been happening for some weeks, with random pin items appearing on hat. Often it is other country flags which are not in my inventory, and sometimes they are appearing in addition the nominated pin (which in my case is the purple rose).

It was happeining on android via browser, and also via steam for me.

So in the first example below from today you can see a red rose appearing on my hat in addition to my purple rose. Obviously it's a glitch as you should not be able to have two pin items on the hat at the same time.

In the second example from today you can see a picture of two random people has appeared on my table profile, which you can see is different from my profile at the top of screen.

As other poster mentioned, it doesn't affect gameplay so no big issue.

But a number of gremlins.

GOP2.png

GOP1.png

On 4/2/2020 at 7:07 AM, Salvo GOP said:

I'm on an imac, using opera, I CANNOT POST A SCREEN SHOT HERE!!!!!   Dragging it over does NOTHING.

There is no place I can find that says "choose files."  

I do have insert image from URL.   I could do that if I have to using my own site as a host but would rather not.

I have the screen shot though, (a few actually.)   But it seems someone already uploaded a good enough one to show the problem.

And again, in between hands, just go remove your own pin usually removes both yours and the odd one stuck in my eye in this case. lol. That one moves back and forth too. 

not sure if it matters but I play off youdagames site. 

Edited by ArtmakerJen

15 hours ago, ArtmakerJen said:

I'm on an imac, using opera, I CANNOT POST A SCREEN SHOT HERE!!!!!   Dragging it over does NOTHING.

There is no place I can find that says "choose files."  

I do have insert image from URL.   I could do that if I have to using my own site as a host but would rather not.

I have the screen shot though, (a few actually.)   But it seems someone already uploaded a good enough one to show the problem.

And again, in between hands, just go remove your own pin usually removes both yours and the odd one stuck in my eye in this case. lol. That one moves back and forth too. 

not sure if it matters but I play off youdagames site. 

Hi Artmakerjen,

I don't get the image posting features Salvo describes either coming on to the forum here via IOS broswer (Android).

But I use a 3rd party hosting site to post images via that 'insert image from URL' function, you describe.

The site I use is https://postimage.org/ as its quick and easy and you dont even have to create an account.

Assuming the images (screenshots) you want to post are on your device, just click 'Choose images' > navigate to the image you want to post, and double click it.

It will automatically upload and then give a series of links.

Choose the second one down - Direct link, and then just copy and paste that link in to that 'Insert image from URL' box here.

Ehy Governors! Just wanted to inform you that our devs are aware of this issue. They'll do their best to fix it as soon possible!🛠️

I like the random pin bug.  If it is not fixed, I do not mind at all.  I look forward to seeing what pin is added to my hat!

Thank you for all that your are doing with GOP3 during the covid19 crisis.  I love the game and I love the community. 

I just looked up Youdagames at Wikipedia.  Can someone "SAVE" the listing from being deleted?  It is slated for deletion, because it is out of date.  If someone can send me the details, like what platforms GOP 3 are played upon, I would update that listing myself.  GOP3 is not listed and needs to be listed.

Thanks again for all that you guys do for us socialble poker players.