I can’t get in to the game

Alright guys , if the game didnt work. It depends where you play.

For mobile ,  you have to reebot ur device maybe it solve.

For browser clean ur cache and then try again. Steam users , should fix if you restart it.

I did.it Stil don’t work.i did re-installed it several times all day!!it is not working.

Please fix this!!it is annoying!!

please don’t tell me what to doo,what I did already 

Edited by User

Obviously this is a technical issue with the game and not our devices.    How many posts will it take to show that?   I also noticed when playing last night it didn't wipe out my other team players points to reset for challenge.   

Im so annoyed.   We always get the sixth box in about 24 hours but only because I always do 5000 points plus.   And as team captain I can't even get in.   

• Like 1

I have the same  problem since these morning. I start the app: jouda game then black screen then it load till login then crash.....

I already restarded my IPad and installerò the new release of GOP3 but it didn’t solve the problem.....I hope I don’t lose my 370 million....I’m not amused at all

I have the same  problem since these morning. I start the app: jouda game then black screen then it load till login then crash.....

I already restarded my IPad and installed the new release of GOP3 but it didn’t solve the problem.....I hope I don’t lose my 370 million....I’m not amused at all

I posted to the technical support too......I hope someone is working in it

5 hours ago, bLack said:

Alright guys , if the game didnt work. It depends where you play.

For mobile ,  you have to reebot ur device maybe it solve.

For browser clean ur cache and then try again. Steam users , should fix if you restart it.

You aren't helpful    Stop trying   All of your solutions are basic and don't work   

• Thanks 1