GOP3_capsule_large_467x181_teamchallenge_chest7.png.eeb9535b8d26a1dc457c4e136e4dd6e0.png

Hey Governors, a new team challenge has started today! This week’s Team Challenge will have 7 chests!

We wanted to challenge the teams that are hitting 6, so we introduced the 7th one!

This 7th Chest contains NEW hats: DINO and UNICORN hats, piggy tokens and more!!

Ready? Take your Poker team and win this 7th chest!

Let us know if you liked this extra chest and what else you would love to see in Governor of Poker 3!

Play now→ https://www.governorofpoker.com/games/governor-of-poker-3/play/ 

Bring on the 8th chest! Completed 7th already :D

What's the odds of getting a piggy? Seems like most of our team got one. I suppose it's probably worth more than a mega to VIP players, but bit disappointing for sharks/low high rollers.

Great update though, keen to get that unicorn.

We need a team challenge reward system based on contributed points, a new calendar, streaming twice instead of once a week, let the stream codes last longer (up the amount), buy-in tournaments (like real poker tournaments), maybe up the points for Poker again and let us play more than 4 tables at the same time and maybe even open different table in different tabs/windows of the browser and give a guaranteed Ultra Spin for 7th chest or atleast for the MVP or based on contributed points. I am putting up 10k+ points play the game a lot and get rewards, that nowhere near reflect the great work, that i put in.

What's the total of points to get the 7th chest? The team I'm in have some strong players but we'll have to work hard to get there, please answer when you can.

Edited by Fabio
Did not see the notification of replies option.

Good morning Ines.The game is really fun and the team challenges are awsome.I would like to suggest a special reward for challenges mvp in order to create true competition in the team.I also beleive ultra spin for the 7th chest should be a fair reward.Thanks

• Like 1

"This 7th Chest contains NEW hats: DINO and UNICORN hats, piggy tokens and more!!" - someone was lying, just piggy token in the 7th, the stupid hat was in the 6th and more... was the wasted time!!

Hi @Nilas, thanks for the great feedback! Reward better the MVP players is one of our future project :) 

@radiant , you can redeem your Piggy Bank token when you want :) 

On 5/25/2018 at 8:26 PM, Juliette said:

We need a team challenge reward system based on contributed points, a new calendar, streaming twice instead of once a week, let the stream codes last longer (up the amount), buy-in tournaments (like real poker tournaments), maybe up the points for Poker again and let us play more than 4 tables at the same time and maybe even open different table in different tabs/windows of the browser and give a guaranteed Ultra Spin for 7th chest or atleast for the MVP or based on contributed points. I am putting up 10k+ points play the game a lot and get rewards, that nowhere near reflect the great work, that i put in.

I agree with Juliette, there need to be some changes with how prizes are awarded. On my team, for this most recent challenge, most of my team members received mega spin tokens, but at least one player got an ultra spin??? The crazy thing is that he only contributed 107 team points and for that little contribution he received 28,000,000. Our MVP on the other hand, who scored 11,886 points received a paltry  mega spin equaling 3,500,000.

On 5/28/2018 at 8:23 AM, Ines said:

Hi @Nilas, thanks for the great feedback! Reward better the MVP players is one of our future project :) 

@radiant , you can redeem your Piggy Bank token when you want :) 

That's great that GOP is working on better MVP prizes but even for me its a joke that I got 700,000 for my 3,000 team point contribution. It seems GOP rewards those who play less in order to get them to play more and I can understand that, but when you reward those that do play less, it's pretty unfair.

And I'm the bigger fool as I actually make purchases from GOP. 

Edited by JT1

Can anyone post what the message said this morning concerning the chests? I was reading it and accidentally clicked off of it so I only caught the very beginning.

57 minutes ago, swany19 said:

Can anyone post what the message said this morning concerning the chests? I was reading it and accidentally clicked off of it so I only caught the very beginning.

Swany, this topic is quite old, the game has been updated constantly which is good to some people and bad for others, there is a new 8th chest for teams who make 130,000 points, people who work or have family who demand attention won't be able to complete the challenge easily, every team has 35 member which gives an average of a little more than 3,700 points for player to reach the 8th chest, playing on multiple tables at the same time and on saloons  where the buyin are more expensive like Las Vegas and Gold Rocks gives a greater chance but you can lose chips fast on these places and be unable to complete the challenge, free spins allow you to get back on the cheaper saloons if you're broke.

My team has tried every single challenge to get at least to the 6th chest much less a 7th.   Since GOP makers that be have changed the point ratio.....this has become an impossible feat.   Now a 7th chest?   Come on!   You need to listen to your players and bring back the fun.   People are quitting in disgust at the lame things you win in chests 1 thru 5.   It’s now too hard to get the 6th chest  I don’t understand why you encourage teams challenges when the challenge is nearly impossible for most teams.   It was so much more fun to play before the point change.   Please change it back before you loose more players.