5b195a6ed9c2a_worldcupcalendar.png.faa88275714c6ea2ffe0243e045dbd15.png

Hey Governors, The World Cup Calendar is now open! :D 

We have a surprise for you! :) 

If you claim EVERY DAY The World Cup Calendar, you will get an ULTRA SPIN at the end ;)

Ready?!

• Like 1

Witam. Czy wszyscy czlonkowie druzyny ktorzy codziennie sie zamelduja i odbiora prezent dostana ultra spina vzy tylko wylosowane osoby?

Hi Ines. Since this update today i cant Play... the game put/throw me and some of my Team allways out...after 5 seconds. is there any Problem ? Thanks for info.

5 minutes ago, DONLUIGI said:

Hi Ines. Since this update today i cant Play... the game put/throw me and some of my Team allways out...after 5 seconds. is there any Problem ? Thanks for info.

Having the same problem...

Hey m having same problem... and lost a lot of money because of this.. this is really so frustating . Please resolve this issue before team challenge ends. 

3 hours ago, DONLUIGI said:

It’s becoming impossible to even stay there now... team plz look into the matter..

It seems to be related to this stupid new gift program as it wasn't an issue til they updated last night   I was playing fine at 3:30 amthan around 4:15 it crashed.   I lost ten million (really more because I was smoking the last player at the table so I would have won the tourney)   

1 minute ago, Iggychic said:

It seems to be related to this stupid new gift program as it wasn't an issue til they updated last night   I was playing fine at 3:30 amthan around 4:15 it crashed.   I lost ten million (really more because I was smoking the last player at the table so I would have won the tourney)   

same here the new app crashes after 2 clicks everywhere in the game, can`t play this way. playing on iphone 6s

I can’t play on IOS. 7 crashes in 15 minutes. I also got a spin, it stopped at 1.5 million then rollend on and gave 700 k, Verry anoying

Inez says they can't get on this forum but are working on the iOS problem.  Mind you we can get on and they are supposed to be computer savvy....and no promise to reimburse.   

Even I deleted and re installed game... updated my iOS and all.. can’t even revert to previous version of this... why did I even update ..regretting it.

Atleast give us some time frame ,,, I am not ab;e to contact support by app . Reply here please and tell how much longer it’s gonna take . It’s getting so annoying now.. not able to be in game for more than 4-5 seconds .