• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ines please you can fix the problem?

It's this a f*cking joke? Where is my calendar? 

the chance to win the last package for ultraspin is today gone. I played every day ... what should I do?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DONLUIGI said:

Hi Ines. Since this update today i cant Play... the game put/throw me and some of my Team allways out...after 5 seconds. is there any Problem ? Thanks for info.

It’s becoming impossible to even stay there now... team plz look into the matter..

It seems to be related to this stupid new gift program as it wasn't an issue til they updated last night   I was playing fine at 3:30 amthan around 4:15 it crashed.   I lost ten million (really more because I was smoking the last player at the table so I would have won the tourney)   

1 minute ago, Iggychic said:

It seems to be related to this stupid new gift program as it wasn't an issue til they updated last night   I was playing fine at 3:30 amthan around 4:15 it crashed.   I lost ten million (really more because I was smoking the last player at the table so I would have won the tourney)   

same here the new app crashes after 2 clicks everywhere in the game, can`t play this way. playing on iphone 6s

Atleast give us some time frame ,,, I am not ab;e to contact support by app . Reply here please and tell how much longer it’s gonna take . It’s getting so annoying now.. not able to be in game for more than 4-5 seconds .