• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ines please you can fix the problem?

It's this a f*cking joke? Where is my calendar? 

the chance to win the last package for ultraspin is today gone. I played every day ... what should I do?

Posted Images

Hi Ines.

with this update who didnt function yeserday, 50 % of Players cant Play yesterday and cant win challenge Points.

Also with all new rules for the challenge with Team Points, every Team have big Problems to make Points.

Headsup gives lesser Points, Blackjack since some weeks lesser Points, Privacy games gives only 1 Point on each table.

From update to update, and challenge to challenge, you make it harder, for all Teams, to win all 7 chests.

Normaly you must be happy, if all poker Teams Play a lot and win all chests. This is Team poker Play, and was

the best in the web. But within this News and within this Problems, be careful, and dindt loose Players.

GOP3 is the number one... i hope in the future also.

Please think about it... and make it please easyer and much more fair for everyone.

I don't think they care.   What would it cost them to return my chips lost when the game broke?   But they won't.   Emailed customer support and got a half arsed "so sorry that sucks" return, but not my 25 million chips.   

Ive spent well over a thousand USD on this game.  I am going to finish this challenge for my team and than take a break.   Ines etc, they just dont fing care.    

On 6/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, Jordi said:

Thanks Ines!! Game works! Just one more question. What happens with t’he calendar? I’ve Lost the last 3 days! What can I do? 

If you lost one day due to maintenance issue, you will still get Ultra spin.

Do not know if it applies for this "iOS problems".

On 15/06/2018 at 3:52 PM, DONLUIGI said:

Hi Ines.

with this update who didnt function yeserday, 50 % of Players cant Play yesterday and cant win challenge Points.

Also with all new rules for the challenge with Team Points, every Team have big Problems to make Points.

Headsup gives lesser Points, Blackjack since some weeks lesser Points, Privacy games gives only 1 Point on each table.

From update to update, and challenge to challenge, you make it harder, for all Teams, to win all 7 chests.

Normaly you must be happy, if all poker Teams Play a lot and win all chests. This is Team poker Play, and was

the best in the web. But within this News and within this Problems, be careful, and dindt loose Players.

GOP3 is the number one... i hope in the future also.

Please think about it... and make it please easyer and much more fair for everyone.

I agree with that. But, there are still silly governors who ask for more chest. (and the think they will get an Ultra each time, what can i do if they still believe in Santa Claus???) And finally, we get all these changes. This is a shame to reduce all points for the challenge (black jack, heads up etc...). Furthurmore, you increase the buy-in in every tournament. But, the amount in the free spin has never increase. It's time to increase the chips we can win in free spin, the point we send to our friends too. And the XP doubler time should be one hour instead of 30 minutes.

• Like 1

What about this error since this night? Invalid protocol 

Some players of my team can't connect they can do that calendar so they will lost the possibility to have an ultra spin.

I hope you will resolve the problem asap

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, today is the last day of the event and I can't see the gifts anymore.  I claimed every day, its not fare . I played with other account  and it was ok, i copleted the event and took the prise. Minutes later with this account it's gone. What? it finished in the middle of the day?  Its 12:27 eastern european time (13:27 central european time), the Sunday here finishes after 12/11 hours!!!!!!! 

(I'm playing from PC non from the app)