• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ines please you can fix the problem?

It's this a f*cking joke? Where is my calendar? 

the chance to win the last package for ultraspin is today gone. I played every day ... what should I do?

Posted Images

I also claimed my rewaeds every day and now the calendar is gone on bot my accs one is on PC on is on my Tablet. I hope you can fix this Problem I'm German if this helps. I Asked around at some  pokertalbles andsome of the Players  said the could claim it so I'm really confused!

• Like 1

Hello,

as you can see many have the same problem... world cup calendar disappear! Steam app, website even on android phone it's just gone like it never existed at the first place! Please fix this for all of us, you even wrote 2 days can be skipped many claimed all days or skipped 1 day because website didn't work so we are all waiting right now it would be not fair for us if we don't get it...  We are all waiting patiently for your reply and hopefully fix

• Like 1

Also my last day of the gift calendar is gone.... i took all the others... i did not take an ultra spin... the game never said anything about limit of the ultra spin or limit of the hours... the claim gift lasted for 24 hours all the other days ..

Where is the calendar claim gift ????

Like a lot of people, I haven't missed one single day of the calendar. Like them, the calendar just DISAPPEARED today...

I realised that a lot of players mentionned it too, AND YOU WOULD NEVER ANSWER.

What's it going to be this time? A bug again? Always that good old excuse of a bug...

It's NOT a time zone issue. For me it lasted 2 hours from 10  in the morning till 12 midday Eatern Euroean time here but was the same for the rest of the world. I asked a friend from US to login with my account and it was the same, the gift calendar was non anymore for play today, Sunday.

My wife just logged into to claim her last day and get her ultra spin. The calender on both steam and Android has vanished. If you have removed this then please explain why. I'm sure all of these people would love an explanation of why that has happened again as this isn't the first time.