• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ines please you can fix the problem?

It's this a f*cking joke? Where is my calendar? 

the chance to win the last package for ultraspin is today gone. I played every day ... what should I do?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Makseidon said:

I'm no admin but I'm sure they're working on it, they can't just clap their fingers and it'll be fixed, patience people.

Don't start making up statements like they don't care blablablabla.

Patience

Excuse us for being frustrated since we did the tast every day (more than a month) and not having our reward when expected but it's always in that kind of situation that there's a bug. It's upsetting so much!

• Like 1

My calendar disappeared also.  I have logged on EVERY DAY      and all my family members that started to call me at 7 am est usa   and yell at me for making them play everyday.

can i get you phone number so they can call you to wake you up........                      We all want are ULTRA SPIN>   GRRRRRRRR

Team 1000 club 

1 hour ago, Makseidon said:

I'm no admin but I'm sure they're working on it, they can't just clap their fingers and it'll be fixed, patience people.

Don't start making up statements like they don't care blablablabla.

Patience

nobody of them is watching this forum. why else there are spam topics here advertising other poker game-sites, which are not deletet yet?!

I mean I'm kind of upset too I've been doing the event too, but I'm pretty positive they won't leave this like that, and nobody gets his reward you know. 

Their objective isn't to upset us, it's the opposite, so I'm sure they're trying to make things work with the calendar, I totally see why you're upset though, just give it a bit more time. I hope they'll be able to fix it fast.

1 hour ago, SophieADam said:

Excuse us for being frustrated since we did the tast every day (more than a month) and not having our reward when expected but it's always in that kind of situation that there's a bug. It's upsetting so much!

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, RonVaradero said:

nobody of them is watching this forum. why else there are spam topics here advertising other poker game-sites, which are not deletet yet?!

No clue, maybe they don't care much about the forums, honestly I have no clue, but they do care about their game so if there's a glitch they're going to try to fix it as fast as possible, logically speaking. 

3 hours ago, BBK said:

min toe kg tay bal lo lote tar lae kwaaaa...

sout thone ma kya dae game pae kwaaa...

fix this error asap ... shit

i want it too...

where is the admin i lost alot today and

there is no reward so shit gop3 Hehehe