Sign in to follow this  
Ines

NEW: POKER GIFTS

giftableitemsscreenshot.thumb.PNG.7a0e4ed1df192b5a197a21f3aba50456.PNG

Hey Governors!

We are releasing a new social feature: Poker Gifts! You can now send and receive gifts from your friends! 

You can send drinks, food and even kisses ;) 

Next week, we will give away free chests with a lot of Poker gifts! You’ll need to update the game (4.1.0) to be able to send and receive gifts. 

How it works: 

• By receiving a gift, the heart points value will be added to your total amount of heart points in your user profile.
  • You can send a gift by pressing any of the present box buttons next to the players’ name labels.
  • You can send several types of gifts: bling, tease and treat!
  • Most of the time, you will use chips to send the gifts (a few gifts can be sent by using gold).
  • There are two different types of gift buttons:
  1. Table’s button: the gift will be sent to everyone.
  2. Player’s button: the gift will be sent to the button’s player you had pressed to open the menu.

Here's more information about this new social feature ;)

https://orangegames.helpshift.com/a/governor-of-poker-3/?s=poker-blackjack-slot-machine&f=gifting&p=all

Are you ready for this update? What do you think of this new feature? :P

When this started (around 4 this morning) all of a sudden my iPad started crashing.  I was winning the table for World Cup with two players (mr and another) and I was killing him.   I lost my ten million and can't get back in via iPad.   All that for a pretend glass of wine.   KILL THIS UPDATE

No one need this update,nothing is working.who need this new feature??i don’t.

i need a good function game,not stupid features or hats.

I can’t play ether the hole day,so most of my team.we can’t play the challenge.you taking the chips of your costumers and the costumer service is doing nothing.

please fix this!!

F me....my iPhone was working so I played another round....at 14000 to the other guy at 1000 left I started getting booted.  THATS TWENTY MILLION CHIPS LOST AND ACTUALLY 80 given I was an easy win.   For gods sake answer us and get rid of this stupid gift crap.   

Hi guys! If you had issues last week and lost chips, please contact support@governorofpoker.com

Sorry about that! 

I haven’t been able to access the game since last Thursday’s update. Is this going to be fixed? If I uninstall and reinstall will that wipe out my chips?

thanks

Edited by Ken

9 hours ago, Ken said:

I haven’t been able to access the game since last Thursday’s update. Is this going to be fixed? If I uninstall and reinstall will that wipe out my chips?

You didn't give details about device you're using.

You won't lose chips, if your account is linked with e-mail. (Or Steam account, if you started playing there).

I like the gifts but it seems a bit silly that you can be given a car or watch and the very next second it’s swapped with a group pizza. Premium gifts should stay, maybe for the next 12 hrs

• Like 1

Hi,

Since the gifts have appeared in the game I always get error messages. Now I am not able to log in the game. The last error message I got: 

Qwmrn.jpg

I was just playing and suddenly I wasn't able to move anywhere in the game. I had logged out then I wanted to log in, and this message arrived. I haven't been able to log in for hours. There is no JavaScript console in my browser so I can't see it. I cleaned the browser and my PC as well. I refresh the browser, too. I did everything I could but I can't log in the game.

I don't know what to do. Please, help me.

15 hours ago, Marsje said:

but , what can i do with the hearts, i can nothing find anything of it

Nothing, just a number on your profile.

@Andie how about trying other browsers...?  You didn't even mention what's your current one. I cannot guess by this excerpt of screenshot.

And there must be JS console. Most of browsers have that on CTRL+SHIFT+J (or CTRL+SHIFT+K).

5 hours ago, Beridok said:

@Andie how about trying other browsers...?  You didn't even mention what's your current one. I cannot guess by this excerpt of screenshot.

And there must be JS console. Most of browsers have that on CTRL+SHIFT+J (or CTRL+SHIFT+K).

Thank you, Beridok, the problem is solved. I don't know what happened but the error message is vanished for last evening. Seems the problem wasn't on my side.

Otherwise I have been using Chrome browser since I started to play here and never happened any problem. I hope it won't anymore.

Thanks again for your help. :)

Edited by Andie

Hi,

It's me again. I played in the morning today (Friday) without any problem. But I'm not able to log in the game since afternoon. I have sent a message to the support but no answer... I get an error message when I want to log in but, because I'm not a developer, I can do nothing.

All of data of my computer and browser are in my previous comments above.

I would like to play, please, help me.

The message I get:

dRF6N.jpg

Hi, we are a good team, so only one done more than 14000, was better to give a good prize to best players of team, because in a bad team more can have ultraspin, in some good team no one had ultra.