Corrie

New in Governor of Poker 3 - Poker Teams! Update 3.3.2

Howdy Governors!

We are very excited to introduce you to our new feature - Poker Teams !5968b0b8e00f0_79BEC3C6B07C609DB373EDF051532C7C12588EE6D149AF1D3Dpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.png.0710b1c0c4d3a316c9139521d2607476.png

Team Chat

Now you can chat with your teammates anywhere!

You can see who is online and where they are playing, so you can easily join them. 

011.thumb.png.d5f812484ec0d04a427d4a09715be093.png

Team Challenge

It is time to team up with your friends to complete the interesting team challenges!  

Everyone in the team will work towards the goals as a group by earning team points, and you will earn chests when the challenges are completed. xD

Team Points are based on XP won in a hand, the more XP you win, the more Team Points you will earn for the team.

Chest can contain: Chips, Gold, XP and Hats.

(Note: The start dates of Team Challenge are not fixed. A new challenge will be announced before it starts.)

022.thumb.png.873d5235a701e22f74f368223738973e.png

Team Settings

There will be three types of teams:

• Open: Anyone can join.
  • Invite Only: Anyone can request to join or be invited by the Leader or Officers.  
  • Closed: Players can only join if they are invited by the Leader or Officers.

Currently we allow every team to have 20 members. 

Available requirements: Location, Level, Chip stack

When creating a team, you can enter a team name, description and requirements. It costs 25 gold to create a team, and joining one is for free.

Team Ranks

There are 4 ranks within a team:

• Leader: The player who created the team. The Leader can kick any members, accept/decline any pending users, change team settings and promote/demote team members.
  • Officer: The Officer can kick members with a lower rank, accept/decline any pending users, and promote/demote team members with a lower rank.
  • Member: a respected member without any special rights
  • Rookie: a new member, that still has to prove his added value to the team.

Leaderboard

Help your team to reach at the top of the global Leaderboard!

0111.thumb.jpg.4091e4a1a8afece5d7461de0f4b5ff1c.jpg

The new feature is now released on all the platforms! 

Tell us what you think about the new feature, we'd like to hear from you!

Comment with your feedback, and have a chance to win $100,000 chips!!:D

(The winner of $100,000 chips will be randomly picked and announced on July 28th)

• Like 5

What a nice way to extend content in GOP3. I'm really impressed in the work you put into game.

I'd expect to extension of graphical content,  not gameplay. That makes a really nice surprise. However, I'm kind of player that always get disappointed in Teams - I can't get well with people and sometimes they get bored and don't play anymore, etc... How does it affect people preferring solo-play? Does playing in Team increases profits, incomes?

Usually in MMO games, raiding together gives higher rewards...

Can we expect chat between people from Friendlist?

PS: I got weird bug lately, that "I'm back" button is displayed under Call/Fold options.

VPeyfrz.jpg

Edited by Beridok

Hey Beridok,

Thanks for the feedback! We've submitted the bug you reported and we will fix that after the team release.

We also had the solo players in our mind, when creating the concept for the Poker Teams.
Due to this, we decided that the solo player shouldn't have to play in a team if he doesn't want to.

The main thing that a team offers, is a place where you can meet with friends.
You can team up with them and use the chat to talk about the game, poker, some good hands, when you'll be online again, etc.
You can also compete for the weekly team leaderboard to win trophies that will  pimp your team profile.

There is one additional advantage for joining a team though, that's Team Challenges.
These will be challenges where you have to get team points (by winning great hands) to unlock a team reward chest.
The Team Challenge isn't always there but will be announced and start on an interval basis.

On 23/07/2017 at 4:18 PM, Shine Min Oo said:

WHICH LEVEL IS GET TEAM?

Hi Shine, there is no level restrictions for creating or joining teams. :)

I love this game.

Graphic is nice,and achievements is good but if you can do better and more rewards,this will be exited.

Sometime I have spinning I got 30K,20k,3k,5,8k,.

I'm not get 40k and above.I don't know I'm lucky or not.

You need fix that spin board for biggest chip chance to win.

11 hours ago, Rocketeer said:

I love this game.

Graphic is nice,and achievements is good but if you can do better and more rewards,this will be exited.

Sometime I have spinning I got 30K,20k,3k,5,8k,.

I'm not get 40k and above.I don't know I'm lucky or not.

You need fix that spin board for biggest chip chance to win.

Many thanks for the feedback Rocketeer, we'll look into it! :)

On 21/07/2017 at 9:39 PM, Negreanu said:

Very good idea! Amazing.

Eager for novelty.

Congratulations

Howdy NEGREANU, congratulations! You've won $ 100,000 chips! Please send a mail to support@governorofpoker.com with your user ID, username and the action you have won.

Many thanks to everyone!

We really appropriate your feedback. :)

The new Poker Teams feature is now available via our Beta Program. Check it out here: