Unable to login again

Is anybody else getting this message when trying to login: The webpage at https://web-live.gop3.nl/?campaign_id=governorofpoker_ID&affiliate_id=orangegames_ID might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. 

GOP# and their support team need to do something about these login issues. I'm trying to help my team in the team challenge and also play every day in the World Cup Event and I don't want to get screwed out of an ultra spin again!

• Like 1

The HTTPS security certificate for web-live.gop3.nl expired on 6/23/18 (don't know which time zone).

Since their internal page link specified HTTPS (not HTTP) for some game files, your browser is unable to accept files from that server.

They need to renew their certificate and upload the renewed certificate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, elon said:

The HTTPS security certificate for web-live.gop3.nl expired on 6/23/18 (don't know which time zone).

Since their internal page link specified HTTPS (not HTTP) for some game files, your browser is unable to accept files from that server.

They need to renew their certificate and upload the renewed certificate.

So Elon what can we do ?

I experimented with allowing various exceptions and several other security tricks thst are beyond the scope of the average player. I didn't spend too much time on this because I play on Steam, which isn't affected.

The problem is on the GOP3 servers. I don't think there's anything you can do, except play on the Steam client, if you can (or possibly their Facebook page. I don't do Facebook, so I someone else will ahve to check)

Steam has its own servers, withtheir own client (not a browser) and their own certs. I don't know if their facebook page uses Facebook's servers/certs or if it uses embedded links/redirects to GOP's  own servers.

Traditionally, they don't really follow the forums on weekends, but they can get new certs and upload them to any affected servers (I only looked at web-live.gop3.nl) in well under an hour. So... Monday morning, maybe?

It'd be a good time for them to do the same to all their other servers/certs, too. Or at least review their expiration dates.

no problem with your english thanks for your reply i have the same problem with the facebook account and the youdagames account

i can't login with none of them insecure connection is the message i receive

SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP this the message taht appears whenever i'm trying to login

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH this is from chrome the other one is fron firefox