Sign in to follow this  
Acceleanu420

ultra spin

Guys, the game don.t show me the last they mission . I did all missions since the beggining...but today i can.t . I talked to a friend and he did it two hours before i woke up . I really don.t want to lose the ultraspin,it.s not fair. Please fix it

• Like 1

The same over here, i also checked it every day and now the last day its gone. Please fix it en keep in mind the time-difference of countries.

a9151e5373424468c6dec824970d2ad04a7c335e
As indicated in the image above, and this post on the GOP3 forums, on June 8th, Governor of Poker 3 players were promised that if we played a certain number of poker hands for 39 days straight, we would be given a free "ultra spin". Some players had complaints about the game crashing and being inaccesible for entire days at a time, rendering the bonus completely unattainable, but those reports were few and were quickly met with posts from admin assuring them that "if they only missed one day, they would still get the prize."

Now, the day has finally come.  July 15th, the final day of the world cup, and the day that Youda games will finally have to pony up, and give each player who played the requisite number of hands on every day of the event, a free "Ultra Spin" which is normally $100 in the in-game store. And surprise! After the calendar was fine for 38 days straight, it has mysteriously disappeared on the final day when everyone came to claim their prize! And to compound the problem, nobody seems to be getting any answer at all from administrators and Youda support staff. They seem to have disappeared into the black of night, right at the time when the players need them the most.

So, I did the math. Governor of Poker has about 300 active users online on average at any given time. If each user plays for 30 minutes, that means about 15,000 unique players every day. If we cautiously estimate that one out of every five of these users logged in every day and played the minimum number of hands, that means that 3,000 people will be eligible for the prize at the end of the 39 days. If they now fail to honor the commitment to give a $100 prize to each of those players, YOUDA GAMES IS IN EFFECT RENEGGING ON $300,000 WORTH OF PRIZES THAT WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE GOVERNOR OF POKER 3 PLAYERBASE, and take note that this is a conservative estimate. I'll have to look into the law, but I'm sure that at least constitutes false advertisement, if not outright embezzlement.

Youda games, you need to make this right to the playerbase. You need to reward anyone who competed in every day of the event the prize they deserve, and you need to own up to your mistake and start responding to players right now, or you will see a mass exodus of players (think Pokemon GO after Niantic removed pokemon tracking and they lost half their player base in less than a month). 

Make no mistake, we will not stand for this.

Edited by Alpine
  • Like 3

Strange....but nobody answer where is calendar in last day go....Apollo....Ines...is the problem with game persist and did the gop support work on it.

Im lucky when I finished calendar in the morning at 9 AM.....but many players dont have last day

Hi guys. Sorry for the late answer. We had an issue with the World Cup Calendar on Sunday. Sorry about that! You should have your ultra spin by now. Enjoy Poker!

On 7/15/2018 at 9:35 PM, Alpine said:

So, I did the math. Governor of Poker has about 300 active users online on average at any given time. If each user plays for 30 minutes, that means about 15,000 unique players every day. If we cautiously estimate that one out of every five of these users logged in every day and played the minimum number of hands, that means that 3,000 people will be eligible for the prize at the end of the 39 days.

@Alpine Mate, that's just Steam. A lot of people play on Facebook and mobile devices ~300k average in month I believe.

On 7/16/2018 at 1:40 AM, Iggychic said:

Facebook is saying they are Bankrupt!  

@Iggychic Give source.

Anyway, problem was solved up to this time.