Suddenly cannot load on browser

I have also a problem to login , on windows 7 as well as windows 10

First I got a mesage that the javascript was in a loopomg , now I get the follwing:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
TypeError: __GLOBAL__sub_I_Thread_cpp_185012 is not a function

There has been an update today and since then there are problems.  My wife plays on a tablet via google play and that works fine. I was playing on a laptop and there the problem occured

Because the message is now different from the first one that i got, i hope that they are working on it

22 minutes ago, Governor4 said:

I have also a problem to login , on windows 7 as well as windows 10

First I got a mesage that the javascript was in a loopomg , now I get the follwing:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
TypeError: __GLOBAL__sub_I_Thread_cpp_185012 is not a function

yes thats the other error that i recieved, hopefully they fix it for us.

For more then two days, thousands of players could not login and not play their favorite game and couldn't help the team with the weekly challenge. No short message to inform us that there is something wrong but they are working on it....no apologies after the debacle, which is now the standard policy at YouDa games....they must magically generate an abundance stream of paying clients every day to neglect so easily that solid fan-base again and again, YouDa, bleeehh....